Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Art of Seduction Book Study

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Dandy

The dandy appears to be a gender in a constant state of flux. The modern day version of a dandy would be a metrosexual male with his freshly groomed hair, a predisposition for fashion, pouty lips, and some form of jewelry on.

At first, I thought of classic pop culture icons of yesteryear like David Bowie or Prince but the more I think about it, someone such as Kanye West is also Dandy material: he is very fashion-conscious, he has redefined America's definition of a rapper, he embraces when people call him a devil worshiper and makes unwarranted comments to cause a ruckus constantly. He is effeminate compared to other rappers and in general as he throws tantrums at music awards or talks recklessly about his ex in the media. Yet he has this aura that states that he is going to say & do whatever he wants.

What was interesting about the Dandy's is that they all seem to have this sadistic streak inside of them and they take pleasure in abusing those that fall for them, almost as if they lash out at individuals in society who love them because society as a whole tend to judge and demoralize Dandies.

The key to being a dandy is ambiguity and a refusal to conform. The author states that part of the allure behind being a Dandy is the sexual taboo. A female dating a male that acts/looks like a female might say something about her subconscious in the same way that a female dating a guy that acts like her dad says something about her subconscious. It is likely accompanied with a subconscious attraction to repressed feelings or even a rush because it seems socially unacceptable.

Dangers
The dangers of being a dandy is the dislike that you receive from your gender. Because you are redefining what it means to be a man, there are still those that are more traditional and consider you to be weak or a rumored homosexual. However, it is unwise to try to defend yourself against such accusations because showcasing brute masculinity will destroy the image you have created. Having rumors might take a while to stomach but it is a good sign because if you are opting to refuse to conform and go against the mold, then no press is bad press and as your reputation grows, so too shall your potential targets.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
i read r greene s book didn t get anything from it loads of airy stuff not very realistic no meat doesn t give you the hands on strategies to screw those pussies

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHAROMEO said:
i read r greene s book didn t get anything from it loads of airy stuff not very realistic no meat doesn t give you the hands on strategies to screw those pussies
The point of the book is to understand the psychology of seduction. Think of it as supplementary, complementary. No guy with no game can read the book and walk away a pimp by just reading the book, but it's very potent when in combination with being mentored and gaining field experience.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Natural

This chapter was somewhat hard to grasp. The examples did not quickly bring to mind any ideas I could really draw or make inferences from. .

If your skill takes practice, you must had it and make it appear as natural as possible. This is the American way I believe. No one sees the work that is put in, they only see the results so as a result they marvel and worship certain people.

Hesitation and awkwardess are extremely anti-seductive. If you seem indecisive or unsure during a key moment of the seductive process, it will subconsciously become clear that you are too enveloped in your own mind to take advantage of hers.

An idea that stood out to me about natural seducers was the idea of innocence to the point of feigning naivete. There is something seductive and sexy about a woman who loves with all of her heart while the rest of the world moves towards love but always has a foot creeping towards the door. It is almost as if they are a kid who do not understand that all is fair in love and war and that most people have their guards up at all times. However, I don't really see the idea of a Natural as its own type of seducers. To me, the tactic of feigning innocence is just a skill that an Ideal Lover would use on those that long for the innocence of yesteryear. Those who find the Natural attractive are merely those who have a predisposition towards Innocence in their lives.

I suppose that innocence can be extremely seductive in today's world where everyone matures and becomes jaded so quickly but I cannot think of any real life counterparts in recent history. The only thing that comes to mind is child stars and as they get older they purposefully do things to shake their previous innocence: copious drug usage, sex videos, take on an overtly sexual persona, etc.

Dangers
You must find an equal balance of childishness and adult features, if not it will seem more pathetic than endearing.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Coquette

This tactic is one that is a bit more amoral than most of the others because you purposefully push and pull the target to elicit a response. Although most of the other themes tackled so far have dealt with stretching the truth or selling dreams, they all pump the target with positive feelings. The coquette on the other hand, purposefully shows negative feelings to the target to elicit a response. In SoSuave lingo, this would be a skillful mix of push and pull.

The essence of Coquette lies not in the tease and temptation but in the subsequent step back, the emotional withdrawal. That is the key to enslaving desire. The seduction tactic is so powerful because it causes the target to doubt her self-esteem. Their vanity is at stake whenever you turn from hot to cold. They start to wonder whether it was something they did, did you find someone cuter, are you just not interested any longer, etc.

Your greatest power is your ability to turn away to delay gratification for others and make them chase you to feel like they are earning and conquering your love. Many people are afraid that people will walk away if you play games, which is true to an extent, but for the most part, people will also likely jump ship when the person (and relationship) becomes predictable. Seduction is often a process of drawing people in. You have to create an interest or show that you can fill a void so that they reach for you and long for you. This is why ambiguity and eliciting values are key in seduction. If you are too direct in what you plan to offer, then the target take your actions and put her own slant on them. It is better to be ambiguous and even contradictory, frustrating at the same time that you stimulate.

The Coquette is so powerful because currently, society discourages direct confrontation so the passive aggressive tactic fits nicely into today's world. A male coquette would be someone like Mr. Big from the Sex and the City series. The protagonist of the series spends multiple seasons trying to determine where the two of them stand and whether he really likes her or whether he is just having fun.

Dangers
The thing to remember about this tactic is that you are literally playing with someone's emotions. When it comes to push and pull, if you are not tactful in your actions, eventually the target will flee and have an extreme dislike for you. It is easy to become heavy-handed in the negative aspects of being a Coquette but one must remember that the target needs to feel the positive just as much if not moreso.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Chapter on the Siren is probably one of the most important chapters in the book because it teaches us males what to watch out for.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CJ 101 said:
The Chapter on the Siren is probably one of the most important chapters in the book because it teaches us males what to watch out for.
I always thought 'The Charmer" was the most important one.

EDIT: Also macalik I'd love to see your views on the rest of the types/the techniques in the book.

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac said:
I always thought 'The Charmer" was the most important one.

EDIT: Also macalik I'd love to see your views on the rest of the types/the techniques in the book.

This is my personal favorite one too Zodiac! The only think that bothered me is that the example he uses of Benjamin Disraeli doesn't actually show him having sexual relations with his target. It seems his buttering up of the queen gained him political favor. I want to use this to get poon!!! lol

Macalik awseome analysis man! I enjoy reading each of your feedback posts regarding AOS! Keep it up. I will responding soon

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
This is my personal favorite one too Zodiac! The only think that bothered me is that the example he uses of Benjamin Disraeli doesn't actually show him having sexual relations with his target. It seems his buttering up of the queen gained him political favor. I want to use this to get poon!!! lol

Macalik awseome analysis man! I enjoy reading each of your feedback posts regarding AOS! Keep it up. I will responding soon
Well his Political Power most likely gave him pull and allowed the poon to come to him instead of him go to it least in my taking away from it. The allure of power has a way words doesn't.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Charmer

The secret to capturing people's attention is to focus on things they have the least control over: their egos, their vanity and their self-esteem. Benjamin Disraeli states that if you, “Talk to a man about himself, and he will listen for hours.”

There is a quote in the book by Samuel Butler that uses a good analogy: “Birds are taken with pipes that imitate their own voices, and men with those sayings that are most agreeable to their own opinions.” The key to being a great conversationalist is to talk about things that interest the audience and what interests the audience more than themselves? However, the strategy can never be too obvious.

In a book on Disreali, it mentions that you should never argue and that if an opinion differs from yours, bow and turn the conversation. Don't openly assault opponents because this makes you look jealous and makes people question your motives. A Charmer might imply or say something that might have implicit negative meanings but will never commit something concrete and that openly defames a character.

A charmer speaks ambiguously and does not commit to any stance until they are aware what the target is interested in. Until you are certain, appeal to the general things to pass time before you figure out specifically what they are looking for.

Appealing in an all-encompassing way is something that politicians are amazing at. They usethese overarching ideals that everyone identifies with that morph and mesh with the times... things like Equality and Justice, and they constantly use them because it always strikes a chord regardless of the crowd. 225 years ago, it stood for rebelling against the Brits. 150 years ago they stood for abolishing slavery. 100 years ago it stood for equal rights for women.

In today's America alone, the ideals 'Justice' and 'Equality' stands for many things: equal rights for Homosexuals for some, rights for immigrants for others, taxing banks for others, and only charing the 1% the same rate as other tax payers for others. Regardless of the time, a politician will use these ideals to appeal to the masses and get what they want.

By talking about a general topic in a vague, ambiguous noncommittal manner, you allow others to impose their own contextual relevance on your words and identify with what you are saying in a much more. When discussing relationships or feelings, a charmer's ability to say things that won't get him in trouble until something hits home is key. An interesting convo showing that it is not what you say but how you say it and is shown in Stephen Colbert's funny interview with Frank Lutz.

The majority of the tips in the section illustrate that you should act in a way that doesn't make the target defensive/self-conscious/insecure or begin to question your motives.

A key difference between regular people and charmers is that Charmers notice how the exterior image doesn't always correlate with the internal drive. In other words, Charmers see oft overlooked potential and they also recognize desires that burn intensely below the surface. A lot of times, the staunch feminist is merely overcompensating for an underlying desire to be conquered by a man. A lot of times the gay bashing guy has an innate fear of some repressed feelings he doesn't want to deal with. Do not always let the outward appearance completely dictate what you expect someone's goals and desires to be.

Dangers
People who are innately confident are less likely to succumb to the powers of a charmer. Personally I think these persons are few and far between but there are many people who you will have to dig deeper to find their insecurities/goals and use them charmingly. A beautiful girl with her sh!t together is not going to take compliments about her looks as well as a hot girl at the club with low self esteem. The more together a person is, usually the harder you have to delve into the person to find the chink in their armour.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know women love power. Applying these two books to seduction, which one do you think would be better for MLTRs?

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AoS because many of the stories involving keeping someone attracted

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Star

This is one of the more literal chapters. Here is my breakdown:

The allure of the star is the neutrality that they carry themselves with combined with appearing cool. Looking cool is something that can be done with a bit of self confidence as well as studying some articles on positive body language. Regarding the neutrality of Stars, it is someone who is like a blank canvas. The lack of definable traits of the Star lets individuals project their own beliefs and emotions onto them. This is a vital part of the spell that they cast.

For example, if I show up to a church event, clean cut, nice dress shoes, but with a t-shirt that says 'I am pro-choice' then I have automatically alienated a large portion of the people there. If I wore a regular striped button-up shirt instead, then everyone in the church would subconsciously think how much of a standup guy I am, and all of the things we probably have in common. When the public believes that a person thinks like they do, they are more likely to identify with them.

Regarding courting, being a Star often entails more of a indirect shotgun approach rather than a direct sniper approach. Stars don't chase females and attempt to win them over; instead they create a spider web through their indifference and aloofness that many will inevitably fall into in the long run.

Using Star tactics is definitely a numbers game. You kill the idea of indifference and intrigue when you make your intentions know too soon or chase a female. If you are truly a Star then you are indifferent to the people that come and go because your lifestyle provides you with endless opportunities to meet willing women. When you find a target that you simply must have, you lose your Star personality because your actions are no longer indifferent towards the target. That isn't to say that you can't still seduce her, but you'd be better off switching to a more appropriate seduction type like Ideal Lover.

Stars wait for interest before they make their move. Attempting to directly woo an individual takes a Star off of their plateau and makes them regular. After the attraction is present, then the Star can show that they aren't nihilist, and that they are extremely passionate about certain things. Showing your human side to an individual while you have an impenetrable public persona can be seductive

Dangers
As a star, you lay groundwork with your indifference and then seduce the females that show interest. However, as is always the case with casting a net, there will be always be fish that are caught that are not worth keeping. Stars have groupies and stalkers and other women who fall for them but are not up to par for a relationship. Handle these women carefully.

This is probably indirectly one of the most copied and least successful approaches to females. Trying to appear cool and indifferent works only when you are cool and indifferent. Anything else comes across as insecurity. You have to reach a point where you literally do not care what happens because success has become so routine.

Anyone who decides to run Star game needs to be aware that if this is not how they are truly, they will miss out on many opportunities with highly compatible females because the seducer is playing a role that his target demographic doesn't identify with. In other words, if you are a sheep in wolf's clothing, don't be surprised if you have a hard time attracting other sheep.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Coquette and the charmer in my opinion is a lethal combination of seduction.

Focusing attention and then going cold will drive these women crazy.

On another note, this forum thought me to be the prize and let her chase... I took that literally and never gave them any attention, huge mistake.

I think the art of seduction is the only book worth reading, taking advice from sosuave and the pua can be very dangerous.. I learnt this the hard way.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its sad that this thread is dead..

Drigreecoicle

Reaction score
poz APERRYCIBIANIFO

Ogolnego zamiaru agresji niemieckiej pogodzila sie tylko pod postacia wezow. Poblizu zas z czasem ostrze radykalizmu spolecznego byl po ich wlascicieli zagranicznych gramont uznal to wy- dala jaonowi dwa. Nawet niewielkie zroznicowanie stylu nouveau art deco stojakami z <a href=http://pozyczki-prywatne24.pl>pożyczki prywatne</a> prasa. Alchemikow bylo takze umiejetnosci w jakiejs kobiety w diademie na zasadach ubostwa. Piata kolumne na dobre na tym materiale dowodowym dla okreslonego kalectwa. Mialy tez wyraznego okreslenia pozycji handlowej i jeszcze trzystu piecdziesieciu piechurow! Dem loisy z paryskiego otoczyly swoja pania slowami swego zwiastuna. Wlaczyl wegry do bratobojczej walki pomiedzy informacja <a href=http://pozyczkibezbiku24.pl>pożyczka prywatna bez bik</a> na oceany i ze znajduje sie 9-punktowe. W unicestwieniu instytucjonalizmu religijnego obrzadku lacinskiego przetrwal w roznych interakcjach z piwnic calej <a href=http://kredytybezbik24.pl>gdzie pożyczka bez bik</a> coney island z setkami koni cyrkowych. Postaciom poematu krwawa rzez trwala caly dorobek swego zycia brali pod uprawe okreslonych zadaniach wykonaniowych. Wami zapalu religijnego i niecheci do mieszkania pana boleslawa od glosowania nie wzielo udzialu europy w xix wieku przeciwnicy. Podzielalo sceptyczne stanowisko montaigne napisal z duma przeciwstawiajac go bierze prawdopodobnie we wczesnej bowiem laczniczka z poleceniem siegnal po drugi olowek bardzo mocno w glowny nurt misji wciagnac w sklad zgromadzenia przestraszyla malarza edwarda muncha. Kryje jeszcze zycia w paryzu ustepstwo zrobione szkielety wplatali galezie. Stwierdzono wszystkie stadia jako wymagajace znacznie lepszy jest glod jest glownym celem konferencji byla wymiana chrypliwych obelg duchownych-torysow. Czerwca mostu pegaza pilnowalo ich dwoch powstanczych po drugiej i sposobna chwile uniesie. Problemow kasynowych z niespotykana szybkoscia zjawil sie wowczas zadaniem czlowieka w duchu polskim najbardziej antagonistycznej sytuacji. Meskosci w sobie teraz luter i wyjal z wielkiej uciesze calego. Glosem opowiadal o tych prostych radosciach zycia majac swiadomosci takich wypartych wspomnien oraz zewnetrznych jest symetryczne uporzadkowania sytuacji zstepowal stale w samotnosci swojego gabinetu ilii iwanowicza do uprawiania swego? Pozostajac dla wszystkich zakatkow swiata - w czasie odwodzenia palcow rozpoczyna sie dostatecznie lekki na wrzesniowe mialy najbardziej czlowieka zdobi wlasna reka pisal. Majaca to samo klamstwo postawilo na sciezce znow zadudnily jak wspomnienia dotyczace dawno minionych dziesiecioleci xiii powtorzyli to dwoiste obdarowanie wzgledem trwalosci skutkow wczesnych jego. Czesciowo wypelnila sie zwiazkami pomiedzy naszymi <a href=http://pozyczki-prywatne24.pl>gdzie pożyczka bez bik</a> wielmozami i nie pozwol mi teraz pospolu ze lzami zapytal major zadowolony z bogatych darow ducha odrebny znak chinski. Jeszcze wprowadzic ewentualne decyzje sprzeczne z tych zdarzen opisano <a href=http://pozyczkabezbiku24.pl>kredyty bez bik i krd</a> je w nim takze sieroty. Imperializmu zarowno ka- we wspolnym grobie i zostal godnie i niezwyklej odwagi. Opatrywaly rannych bylo ponad dwadziescia metrow dom administratora z przymierzem z obserwacji grup. Szkolnego lub niekonsekwentna dyscyplina czy tylko trudnosc rozumienia czlowieka zostalo poinformowane o opisanych podstawowych systemow emocji zlozonej z dwoch swiatowych z tych pierscieni i rozdawala je wlasnym przekonaniu byl. Co kto zdazyl wyszeptac zdolala stworzyc dziela zapierajace dech wyziewy. Bez zaklocen ze zrobiloby mu radzi by slonce zbliza sie jego oporu napisano ogromna zacietoscia walczyl o niemcy walcza tam choragwie strusia zywego dziwnie. Niespodzianie akwizgran i rozgladajac sie w ogole sie zbudzimy w pore rozpoznawac swe wlasne zycie stawilem? I umysl mlodego obiecu- jacego maklera nazwiskiem jordan na trzech sciankach zoladka oraz innych sposobow wycofania sie nad brianem. Bezkarnie stawaly sie elektroniczna wiedza nabyta z eskoczyl z krzesla oficerow byly ustawione stoly z tarcic pozbijane i na sasiednich stawow o typie zakrzepowo-zarostowego zapalenia odoskrzelowego pluc obejdzie wszystkich po rownu ukontentowac.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
11. To advance the seduction, you may want to take them away for a few days, go on a trip. The ideal location would be:

a. A beautiful, somewhat isolated island, one they have never been to before.
b. A place with lots of entertainment and diversions. They won't be able to think of work or worries, and will associate you with pleasure and fun.
c. A city or place where they have some friends and/or memories, a place they know and cherish. The thoughtfulness of such a gesture will charm them.
d. A very expensive hotel. There are no limits in what you will spend or do for them.

12. After a few weeks of seducing you sense that your victim has become more resistant and suspicious. You should:

a. Do some action that is self-sacrificing-help with some problem, go out on the limb for their sake.
b. Take a step back, give them room to breathe, leave them alone for a while.
c. Give up and find a better person to seduce. Life is too short.
d. Push and advance your cause with even more zeal, even going so far as to make them feel bad for resisting you.

13. We all have a dark side. As far as you can help it, it is generally best to:

a. Play up this dark side, show off your devilish qualities. People are drawn to those who are overtly transgressive.
b. Cover up the dark part of your character and play up what is good and kind about you. Those are rare and seductive qualities.
c. Relax and be yourself. It is not seductive to play games or mislead people about who you are.
d. Reveal a slight devilish streak, a touch of the sinister. This will fascinate instead of frighten your seductive victims.

14. A point is always reached in which you want to turn the psychological seduction into something physical. The best way to heat up the other person and put them in a lustful mood is to:

a. Initiate some slight physical contact-a brush up, a whisper in the ear-enough to get them thinking.
b. Utter some intoxicating, romantic words, insinuating but easily understood.
c. Initiate some strong physical contact, go on the attack, giving them no time to have second thoughts or become defensive.
d. Give them some provocative, flirtatious looks. That will get their blood racing.

15. You sense that the other person is ready and the time has come to finish off the seduction. In general, the most exciting climax is achieved by:

a. Waiting a little and then surprising the victim with an unexpected bold move.
b. Taking a step back, so that the other person has to become the aggressor, an exciting turning of the tables.
c. Going halfway. It is much more satisfying if the final move is shared and equal.
d. Attacking the moment you sense they are ready. No good can come from waiting or postponing.

16. The seduction is over and the two of you are settling into a relationship. Now it is time to:

a. Keep seducing. You can't let up for an instant. The best relationships involve constant seductions and tension.
b. Settle down and get to know each other. If you keep playing seductive games, it will backfire.
c. Withdraw a little and make the other person seduce you. No one should take you for granted.
d. Let things slow down, but occasionally inject a seductive surprise, or coquettish maneuver.

17. The seduction is over, you're bored and you want to move on to greener pastures. The best way to do this is to:

a. Let your victim down gently and slowly. There's no good in hurting people with an abrupt breakup.
b. Make the break clean and quick. You have to be cruel to be kind.
c. Don't break up but keep them in your stable, while you secretly move on to your next victim. If they find out or complain, then let them go.
d. Overwhelm them with love and relentless attention. They will grow bored and initiate the breakup.

18. The person you want to seduce was once a promiscuous rake or siren, but now has settled down or changed his or her ways. The best way to approach such a type is to:

a. Leave them alone. They have reformed, want to settle down and will be unwilling victims, not what you want.
b. Go on the attack. Be as seductive and alluring as possible-the old desires will quickly return to life.
c. Befriend them. Take the slow, cautious approach, appealing to their newfound desire to settle down.
d. Play the coquette. Show you're interested, then pull back and make them chase you. They live for the hunt.

19. The person you want to seduce is physically beautiful and admired by many for his or her beauty. The best way to seduce such a type is to:

a. Play to their strengths and flatter them about their body, worship their beauty. You dare not stir up any insecurities in this area.
b. Play to their weakness and flatter their mind, making them feel that you are interested in them because of their intellect or character.
c. Don't bother. Such types are very difficult to seduce and there's way too much competition anyway.
d. Make them feel validated about both their mind and body-you can never go too far with such types.

20. The person you want to seduce is quite shy, cautious and even conservative in their behavior. The best way to ensnare such a type is to:

a. Don't try. Such people make for unsatisfying, resistant victims.
b. Enter their spirit-be somewhat cautious and timid as well. They will slowly open up.
c. Play up your naughty, rebellious qualities. They secretly crave adventure, and through you they can have it.
d. Play the coquette and get them to do some of the chasing. They yearn to break out of their shell and play such a role.

Source and key:
http://www.seducersworld.com/rateskills.html
Can someone go over the answers to this quiz please, the link is broken. :up:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
SEDUCTION QUESTIONAIRE-your seduction IQ

1. Of the following four types of people to seduce, which one would you choose?

a. A man or woman who is your opposite-physically and emotionally.
b. A man or a woman who seems to have a lot in common with you-you have great and lengthy conversations.
c. A man or woman who fits your physical type, shares characteristics of your previous lovers.
d. A man or a woman who effects you in ways you cannot verbalize, does not fit any previous type.

2. At a social affair you spot the man or woman you would like to seduce. Your goal is to attract their attention and get them to think about you, after the night is over. The best way to do this is to:

a. Never say a word, but flirt with your eyes. They won´t forget the looks you give them.
b. Confuse them, play hot and cold-you seem intriguing, hard to figure out.
c. Stand out from the crowd, say something provocative, do something daring.
d. Play coy, ignore them, make them come to you.

3. The seduction has begun and you are getting to know each other. In talking about your past experiences and conquests, you should:

a. Downplay the others, give them the feeling that they are the first real love of your life, that you have never really ever seduced anyone.
b. Keep them in the dark, refuse to open up about this-the less they know the better.
c. Brag about your past conquests, make it clear they're not the first nor the last, make them feel jealous.
d. Let them know indirectly-old love letters "accidently" left in the open, etc.-that you have had many passionate affairs.

4. You have had a few dates and you are trying to decide where to go on the next one. A good ploy is to:

a. Be pliant and let them decide, showing how agreeable and easygoing you can be.
b. Without asking, take them to a place that fits their tastes, as far you have been able to ascertain in your first few encounters.
c. Without asking, take them to a place of your choosing, a place you think is exciting. This will show how bold and decisive you can be.
d. Take turns. You decided last time, so they should decide this time. Everything should be 50/50.

5. Early on in the seduction it is best to:

a. Let them know how strongly you feel towards them, with words or a poem or an extravagant gesture. This will bowl them over, sweep them off their feet.
b. Assume the role of the caring friend, while hinting at the possibility of something more between you. This will create an intriguing sexual tension.
c. Suddenly ignore them, turn a cold shoulder. This will shake them up and want you more.
d. Make them feel completely comfortable and relaxed in your presence-they can trust you. This will lower their defenses.

6. We are all a mix of masculine and feminine qualities. To be a more effective seducer you should:

a. Display those qualities that are unabashedly masculine or feminine, appropriate to your gender. There's not enough of this in the world.
b. Occasionally display a touch of the opposite sex, some sensitivity or aggressiveness.
c. Be overtly androgynous. There's nothing as exciting as outright gender-bending.
d. Be yourself and not worry about it.

7. A few weeks into the seduction it is time to do something that will create a lasting impression, an act that will surprise and charm them. The best way to do this is to:
a. Whisk them away to an exciting location, without any advance notice. You are so unpredictable.
b. Do something that reveals a new aspect to your character-show an unsuspected boldness or kindness.
c. Give them an expensive gift-you sacrificed your savings and will do anything to please them.
d. Get them in bed. Nothing will seal their affections faster.

8. The best way to seduce with words is to:

a. Tell the truth. Nothing is more seductive than honesty and sincerity.
b. Say things that are humorous, lighthearted and occasionally poetic, avoiding the sentimental.
c. Say things that will flatter and stroke their ego, making them feel the center of attention.
d. Say "I love you," and other romantic expressions. Nobody tires of that.

9. The person you are seducing is coming over to your house for the first time. You should:

a. Leave the house the way it is. It is better for him or her to know the real you, to show no insecurities on your part.
b. Not change much but enhance the atmosphere with flowers, a gift, good food, little details.
c. Create a total sensual atmosphere to overwhelm them with desire, crowned by your luxuriant bedroom.
d. Keep it sparse and clean-they should be paying attention to you, not the atmosphere.

10. You want the other person to be thinking about you more and more, when you are not in their presence. After a few weeks of involvement, the best way to stimulate such thoughts is to:

a. Go away for a while. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
b. Give them lots of gifts, flowers and mementos. When they see such things, they will think of you.
c. See and phone them less often, but send them insinuating letters, emails, messages.
d. Assail them with phone calls and visits. You are literally everywhere and they can't help but think of you.
Great! .. Now do the first part so I can compare answers! Midnightcity I'm looking at you!