Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sandra Fluke

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I alone in thinking Sandra Fluke looks like a lesbian? she's quite hard on the eyes in this mans honest opinion. I am having a hard time believing she's getting all this d*ck she claims to be getting. she must be paying guys good money to sleep with her or promising to do their homework in law school or something. I feel like even more of a loser now knowing this ugly girl has a more active sex life then I do.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to understand: girls uglier than her have the opportunity to get laid pretty much any time they want. There are always guys who bang anything which moves.

The fact she is a law student at Georgetown speaks volumes because the male-to-female ratio in DC is outrageously skewed towards a sausage market. A bar in DC may have 3 guys to 1 chick. So no, she probably doesn't have a problem getting laid.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
You need to understand: girls uglier than her have the opportunity to get laid pretty much any time they want. There are always guys who bang anything which moves.

The fact she is a law student at Georgetown speaks volumes because the male-to-female ratio in DC is outrageously skewed towards a sausage market. A bar in DC may have 3 guys to 1 chick. So no, she probably doesn't have a problem getting laid.
Serious? A girl with her body would be very easy to bed sure...But whoever would fvck that must be at least 10 drinks in.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
Am I alone in thinking Sandra Fluke looks like a lesbian? she's quite hard on the eyes in this mans honest opinion. I am having a hard time believing she's getting all this d*ck she claims to be getting. she must be paying guys good money to sleep with her or promising to do their homework in law school or something. I feel like even more of a loser now knowing this ugly girl has a more active sex life then I do.
Annoying as it is...it is important to remember girls have a 3hb point advantage over guys in terms of options..

Just having a pvzzy makes a girl a 'star' in the eyes of emasculated men

...an hb 6 girl has the SAME NUMBER OF OPTIONS in a club as a hb 9 guy.

this is one of the most disturbing aspects of the pvzzified age we live in. A put together, clean cut gucci-ied out hb8 dude will have a harder time pulling than a nerdgirl 5-6 chick with reasonable t!ts and a big azz who is dressed to fvck.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
Yes she looks like a lesbian. But. I don't think she said she was getting d1ck. I think she said she used contraceptives. Some women do use them for other reasons than sex. Also as a women's rights, feminist spokesperson, she was possibly being disingenuous in her statement of using them at all. That was the bit that everyone latched on to and got all emotional about.

"I'm an American woman who uses contraceptives," Fluke said, when asked Thursday by Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., about her qualifications to speak on the issue.

That's not technically saying she gets d1ck. Just that she uses some form of contraceptive. Which could mean anything. This is politics afterall. Let's do some critical thinking and not conform to the mindless media Left/Right group think.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Yes she looks like a lesbian. But. I don't think she said she was getting d1ck. I think she said she used contraceptives. Some women do use them for other reasons than sex. Also as a women's rights, feminist spokesperson, she was possibly being disingenuous in her statement of using them at all. That was the bit that everyone latched on to and got all emotional about.

That's not technically saying she gets d1ck. Just that she uses some form of contraceptive. Which could mean anything. This is politics afterall. Let's do some critical thinking and not conform to the mindless media Left/Right group think.
I think the main issue with this Sandra Fluke and slut issue was not that contraceptives = slvt, but correct me if I'm wrong the issue at hand was that she was asking for so much money for contraceptives, it was basically like asking for 5 condoms a day. I think thats when Rush called her a slvt. If that's true then I do agree with Rush because Sandra is asking American taxpayers to pay for that much birth control which is insane...

Fluke can get as much d!ck as she wants, I just don't understand paying for enough contraception for a woman to get fvcked 5 times a day, everyday for a year.

Nik TPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's just ugly?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

that's what ugly people say to make themselves feel better about being ugly. just like fat women say "I can always lose weight but....." well do it then! quit talking about it!

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, my guess is that 100% of you would do her and ask for seconds. Just where do you boys live? She is better than average looking for America.

http://mommylife.net/archives/2012/03/01/sandra fluke.jpg
Sandra...
http://www.google.com/imgres?start=...,r:22,s:308/greek_life_pearigen_reception.jpg
Sorority "chicks". Uh, they are actually MUCH better than what you find on most American campuses. I suffered through years of undergrad and graduate school wondering why I didn't find such females attractive.