Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tecniques to prolong ejaculation during sex

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do anybody knows of any tecnique to prolong ejaculation during sex?
I have heard of guys who can go hours and hours before they ejaculate.... do you know how they do it?

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not a expert but I use those desentizing condoms and can go for a while if I want I can hold it for a couple of hours

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a threshold. If you cross it, you're at the point of no return. Learn how to stay under this threshold.

bornyesterday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kegel exercises. Afaik many pron starrs have a lot of control over their kegels.

Desensitization via alcohol. Maybe 1 or 2 glasses of whiskey. I don't recomend beer but thats probably just my personal experience.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only got some anecdotes. I've heard that being in better physical shape can make you last longer. Another odd thing that tended to happen for me was that when I'm sick and taking some ****tail of DayQuil and Mucinex I tend to last longer in bed (not sure why).

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhh.. i thought you meant you wanted to ejaculate for like 5 minutes. Pretty soon you'd be dry heaving through your penis. That'd be fun.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
librito said:
I have heard of guys who can go hours and hours before they ejaculate.... do you know how they do it?
Why would you want to be able to do that? Theres really no point to having sex for an hour if you can get her off a couple times in about half that time.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple ways i know how to prolong orgasm.

take your thing out of her and smack it hard one or twice - and then say something slick like "Damn babe, stop feeling so hot and tight"

Fvck with your legs spread out more

Spread your balls apart with your fingers. When you cvm they come together.

Think of your grandma naked

Don't be afraid to start going really slow and just feel inside of her...this isn't a race to the finish line if it's making love or whatever. You can make a game up of that later. Nothing like a two minute quickie haha

Now i'm going to go wash my dirty fornicating hands...have fun and USE A CONDOM and spermicide!

DO NOT USE DESENITISING CONDOMS.....i have friends with horror stories of blue-balls and angry women.

The_Scotman

Don Juan
Reaction score
stretch your toes out n wiggle them around, thatll make you concentrate on them

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I found the technique that I really wanted to find....
it is the pc muscle exercises.....it will take me a few weeks or months to perfect the multiorgasmic tecniques but I will achieve my goal.
thanks DJs and thanks freaking worthles clowns.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things worked.

Find a woman who's understanding and have sex with multiple stops and starts. Try to go longer each time. You will have to eat some fine ***** for her to agree with it though.

The other is pretty much exactly what every other person on her says. Kegals. The muscle you use to control your urination needs to be exercised until it is strong and can hold back an orgasm. Alot of training will strengthen it and alot of time with said understanding woman will let you know exactly when you are about to bust. For myself, holding myself back from the initial bust desensitizes me a bit and I'm able to last as long as I want after that. But it doesn't desensitize it TOO much and I still have plenty of feeling.

jessysmithpoo

Reaction score
librito said:
if you don't want to take any drugs or medicine i'll recommend meditation and tantra. you can find plenty of exercises on the web for that.

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
The stop and start method FairShake mentioned is the most effective method advocated by the Kinsey Institute of sex. Better physical endurance (distance running) really helps me as does breathing control. Try running more/longer and some yoga.

No offense but jumping backward, spreading your balls, and toe stretches seem a little farfetched :crackup:

Klaus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Urine stop, start method.

C*ck ring (silicone only)

Plan out **** I'll be doing the week after