Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that look at you out of the corners of their eyes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm at my local Wal-Mart the other day thumbing through the magazines and this girl is checking out the greeting cards a ways down the aisle. Well, I finished with the magazines and started to walk in her direction down the aisle (I was not going to attempt a number close or anything. I already have a girlfriend) and I noticed that she was looking at me out of the corner of her eye all while trying to be smooth (playing it off) while looking at the card she was holding. You know the look, fellas! Where, the fix their gaze at 45° and hold it until you pass behind their back??

This has also happened on more than one occasion... So, does this mean she was checking me out, or did she think I was a potential stalker?? (I only glanced at her once prior to walking behind her once I finished my magazine after about 30 seconds).

Any help would be appreciated!

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stalker?

that kinda sounds retarded dont you thing. Gee i wonder wut it means........

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do these posts exist?

How would we know if she thought of you as a stalker from that little info. We dont know anything about you.

You also said you had a GF, so what does it really matter how she was looking at you. Why do you care?

I know, you probably would appreciate the ego boost.

But, honestly why did you write this?

She looked at you. OK. Great. Probably means she was seeing what you were doing, or was figuring out if she thought you were good looking, but because you didnt talk to her you have no way of knowing.

I just dont understand, what difference this post makes? Honestly, if its' that look' then you have your answer. Sounds like you just want someone to pump up your ego and say, hey dude, she totally wanted you.

Otherwise, it really makes no difference.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No no, I'm kinda interested as well. About 4 years back when I was in high school, this girl always looked at me walking down the hall from the corner of her eyes. Maybe she wasnt looking at me, but it always seemed like she was. Long story short, I asked her out, got her #, and she still ended up rejected me. Boo hoo.

I'd also like to know if there's any significance to this corner of your eyes shyt.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No No NO... I'm not out seeking an "ego boost" as one poster put it. I simply would like to know WHY girls do this.

Are they too nervous to look me in the eye?

Are they just trying to get a little "looksy" without becoming too obvious?

Are they sensing that i'm about to approach for a number close? i.e. - (reading my body language?)

Or are they just being overtly paranoid of their personal space?

There is definitely something going on here. This has happened to me several times and I find this behavior very bizarre to say the least.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya this girl keep lookin at me from the corner of her eye, and she wants me, but we can still talk face to face, thats how i know she wants me, what u gotta do is talk, aint no psychics here to help you.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those kinda girls are mental in the head. I have this coworker that does that all the time with me when I walk over in the direction she works. It's creepy cause everytime I do an innocent glance, her eyes are staring at me from the corner.

From my example, girls are PSYCHOS if they do that.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scought
Why do these posts exist?
Because I just logged on.

If you think a girl has interest go in for the CA. We don't wanna hear that you were reading the signs. I would much rather hear a report from you saying that you learned something through experimentation.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.