Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Do 50-year-old women really want the sex life they had at age 25?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.newsweek.com/id/199937

Of course, men are the evil ones here ...

Medical literature and popular culture of the time (mostly written by men, of course) often portrayed women over 50 as borderline insane. The supposed reason: they were no longer appealing to the opposite sex.
By the time they reach their late 40s or early 50s, women should be savvy enough to know that feeling sexy is a state of mind, and that a good man doesn't need a partner to look perfect in lingerie in order for her to be desirable.
But a great comment ...

The "cougar effect" can be put in terms of a business axiom: the law of supply and demand!

The available quantity of willing young penises vastly out number the quantity of young willing vaginas, therefore older willing vaginas will reap the rewards! Lol!

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Medical literature and popular culture of the time (mostly written by men, of course) often portrayed women over 50 as borderline insane. The supposed reason: they were no longer appealing to the opposite sex.
If a woman does not develop her character, if she does not develop any talents that she can do on her own and that has nothing to do with men, if everything she has ever done in her life was to get men... then yes of course she will go nuts when men don't find her attractive any longer. She won't have anything to do except sit around and think about her past and think about 'what could have been'. I think anyone would go crazy with that same set-up.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
If a woman does not develop her character, if she does not develop any talents that she can do on her own and that has nothing to do with men, if everything she has ever done in her life was to get men... then yes of course she will go nuts when men don't find her attractive any longer. She won't have anything to do except sit around and think about her past and think about 'what could have been'. I think anyone would go crazy with that same set-up.
Good point.
Women generally put huge amounts of effort and money into their appearance to attract a man who is then obligated to take away all their difficulties and smooth out all the lumps in life, and provide them with an existence of luxury and fun.
What these women fail to realise is that a woman need be pretty damn awesome for a man to provide this to just ONE woman for life.
If she has 'hooked' a man though her looks, then she better keep up her end of the bargain or she gets traded.

I see some of the pathetic attempts of 50 year old women to stay marketable ... Expensive shoes and a $200 hairdo but the body inbetween has gone to seed.
Looks fade but character does not.
I have a woman on the bench at present who does exactly that -she agonises about what she will wear to every occasion BUT she will not exercise or change her diet.
She looks for solutions by changing her 'wrapping'.