Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cameltoes And The Women Who Display Them

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen alot of women displaying their cameltoes through their jeans and pants and it seems to be more and more lately. I happen to like cameltoes on the right woman but she has to be fit and be clean.

My question is what is your opinion on this cameltoe display. Are these women letting men know they are ready to screw or do they realize it is showing or it's really nothing they just have a cameltoe and can't hide it?

I am curious of your thoughts.

LoneSilver

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a woman about this (don't ask), but from past experience I've noticed that I've been with who have sport well defined camel toes usually have very fleshy (possibly fat?) labia. So here's a question, what's more sexy in bed? A woman with fleshy folds or women with less flesh in that their inner labia is exposed?

Wait a minute, does it fvckin' matter? Nah... But it's cool to discuss it with chicks.... ;)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
My question is what is your opinion on this cameltoe display. Are these women letting men know they are ready to screw or do they realize it is showing or it's really nothing they just have a cameltoe and can't hide it?
Same reason why they go outside to wash the car with a white t and no bra, its up to you to go to up to them and find out.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I was talking to a woman about this (don't ask), but from past experience I've noticed that I've been with who have sport well defined camel toes usually have very fleshy (possibly fat?) labia. So here's a question, what's more sexy in bed? A woman with fleshy folds or women with less flesh in that their inner labia is exposed?

Wait a minute, does it fvckin' matter? Nah... But it's cool to discuss it with chicks.... ;)
LOL! Every ***** is different. As long as there is no scabs, warts, sores or the white puss telltale signs of thrush I don't care. LOL!

JJ

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
LOL! Every ***** is different. As long as there is no scabs, warts, sores or the white puss telltale signs of thrush I don't care. LOL!
BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh................

So you're alright if it had the Little Mermaid "Under the Sea" type smell??? :confused:

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On this subject.

Me and my best mate used to have this going (before he settled down and had babies and such) whenever we saw a camel toe we would bring it up casually in conversation in the girls hearing.

For example.

JJ (noticing a CT): So when you were in egypt did you go on a camel ride?

JM (eyes widening knowing there was a camel toe about): I sure did.

JJ: How was it?

JM; Not the best.

We both laugh.

JM: You know the interesting thing about camels? They don't have hooves.

JJ; Really? What do they have?

JM; Toes.

JJ: Camels have toes?

JM: You've never heard of a cameltoe.

**** that used to make us laugh.

JJ

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh................

So you're alright if it had the Little Mermaid "Under the Sea" type smell??? :confused:
Mmmmm

no.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Attention-wh0ring, usually.

Hit on her friends...then work your way to her when she starts showing jealousy. ;)

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
Do you actually believe women know they're flaunting their goods?

I would say that 95% are unaware of it. Without looking in a mirror, it's not something a woman can just look down and see.

Then again, my opinion is somewhat... outdated? Seeing a cameltoe here in Wisconsin is like seeing fat rolls. Fat women wearing clothes that are too tight is the only time I get to see cameltoe anymore; it's been a while since I've seen any cameltoe that qualifies as "hot".

Indeed, fat chicks have a toe they can't hide. Also, fat chicks are pretty much always ready to screw. But that's not exactly what you are asking, is it?

It's a pretty common perception amongst women that "cameltoe" is a fashion nono. If you point it out (which I have: what can I say - an opener is an opener), women will pull their pants down a bit to correct. I have yet to have a woman tell me: "I know."

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:

I would say that 95% are unaware of it. Without looking in a mirror, it's not something a woman can just look down and see.
You're fooling yourself if you think the look that a girl presents to you in public is a pure accident.

You ever see a woman get ready? There is a REASON why it takes them hours to get ready.

Unless of course they don't care (which some don't), but you can usually tell the ones who don't care how they look because they dress sloppy and their hair is nappy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:

I couldn't guess at the percentage but I'm pretty sure that most women have no idea that they are doing it. It's kinda like a guy walking around with his fly open.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't guess at the percentage but I'm pretty sure that most women have no idea that they are doing it. It's kinda like a guy walking around with his fly open.
You might be right about the camel toe thing, but as for anything else about her appearance, she KNOWS what she looks like.

Some girls just wear incredibly tight pants and may NOT realize it, but I'm willing to bet there are just as many who DO know it happens.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting comments.

I noticed this one lady who is a cashier and was all conservative in dress then one day I notice a wonderful sight her cameltoe it gave me goosebumps seeing it on her as I have never notice her body like that before she was slim and far from fat but seeing it on a fat chick makes me want to vomit and not think about sex for at least 20 minutes lol!

Anyway, I wanted to get others thoughts on this but deep down I believe without a doubt alot of these women the fit ones know they are wearing a cameltoe and are the types who are sexually charged.

LoneSilver

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
Oops! I just noticed something my fly is open lol!

LoneSilver
Felt a cold chill huh?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cameltoes are like the mexican staring frog of Southern Sri Lanka - once you see it you can't turn away.

everyone loves cameltoes, although i gotta admit, they are very trailer park trashy.

unless its yoga class leotards or something - thats just hot.

you gotta admit, there aren't many sights that instantly make you think of sex like a cameltoe will.