Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugly girls, why do they even show their face?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you hate to be around ugly girls? I mean, they smile confidently and "act" self-assured, but God, I just don't even want to give them the time of day. Their faces look like melted pizza, and I wonder what thoughts go through an ugly woman's head to make her appear so ugly, yet think she could even have a CHANCE with me. I don't get it. I Need be more harsh with such women as they are wasting my time!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is your problem? If they are ugly and self-assured they are, essentially, Don Juans.

What is going so wrong in your life that you need to hate other people?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of them do have a chance with most guys since there are more guys than girls and guys want sex more than girls do. This means an ugly girl can still get with a guy who is better looking than she is.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should have love for all human beings, no matter how they look on the outside.

But I know what you're talking about. The girls that seem way too happy and confident with how they look, considering how they really do look. Then, when you're trying to be nice and they treat you with disrespect, that's just the icing on the cake.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So ugly girls are supposed to sulk and cry for the rest of their petty lives just because you don't like them? I agree with Kerpal - just because you don't like them doesn't mean some other guy won't.

Fat chicks in mini-skirts, now THAT's something that should be banned.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What, only the hottest women are worthy of talking to you?? How dare those 'ugly' girls have the AUDACITY to show their face around the Great Poonani Maker!!! Don't they know your d!ck is made of gold, and your balls are giant pearls?!?! Don't they understand your retinas can only sustain the image of a beautiful face?!?

Get the fvck over yourself you clown.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat chicks in mini-skirts, now THAT's something that should be banned.
the only negative of the spring/summer are the drones of fat chicks walkin around in mini-skirts, tank tops & short-shorts, it's even worse in the hood.

Pie in the Sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look who's talking. You are on an online forum on how to meet women :crackup:. Now I know why you are here. Horrible attitude. Looks aren't everything bro. Maybe she thinks you are a decent person and not super shallow. It is a numbers game from their end as well.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, if I was a woman, I'd not take drugs, be a bad girl, smoke, tattoos, engage in lesbian sexual immorality. There are some ROUGH looking women out there, who are 10 years or so younger than me. Too bad they have to get hooked on the heyo at an early age. If you let others see you talking to them, your social value suffers more than just standing alone by yourself.

U

user43770

Ugly/fat girls give the best head...and they swallow. mmmm fat b1tches.

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
ugly girls are alright......if they are nice that is....psh if they are nice and self assured they are cool as he11 in my opinion....but the problem is if they are fat, ugly, and mean, thats a extremely bad combo

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I see threads like this, I always think some guy got rejected by a fat or ugly girl and rants on here when his feelings get hurt.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Whenever I see threads like this, I always think some guy got rejected by a fat or ugly girl and rants on here when his feelings get hurt.
who the **** cares if some fat ***** dont like you at the end of the day its there loss considering how fat and ugly they are

also the penis made out gold made me LOL

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
who the **** cares if some fat ***** dont like you at the end of the day its there loss considering how fat and ugly they are

also the penis made out gold made me LOL
A gold d1ick made you laugh out loud? Good to know.

Passby

Reaction score
Guys, the problem is:
- an ugly girl being confident of her capability is ok, but it's unbearable when an ugly girl thinks she is so pretty.
- this girl looks so ugly. When shes young, after make-up, and with her effort being so slutty, She got some SP and one or two of them are really handsome. Problem is she thought those were her really bf, and she thought she was damn hot
Omg what's wrong with her?! I rejected her many times. She asked like "I look good, why u reject me?" "The girl you like is so much uglier than me". "Ok this girl looks good, but she must have done plastic surgery. I can look like her too"
(I wanna say my ex gfs are all very hot, you r totally out of league)

Omg she's crazy!!!!! But the reality is, I'm temporarily broke, have no family or real frds here (new city), so I may have to live at her place for sometime. She said she didn't mind I don't like her, but at the same time she's always asking for kiss, hug, sex. Within 1 or 2 months I won't be able to get enough income to live elsewhere. What should I do?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Don't judge a book by its cover. Her face may be ugly, but she might be the nicest person out there, with everything else just perfect for you.

BTW: It appears to me you are shallow and full of yourself. Just remember, the higher you fly, the harder you fall.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed a general lack of humility in even ugly women. A little humility would go a long way toward my acceptance of these women.

But you guys know my formula:
"Quality of character is inversely proportional to good looks."

What's "ugly" is a homely, not-so-attractive woman acting like she's all that. And as has been mentioned, fatties who "celebrate" their fatness... Disgusting.

Most women have the means to make themselves look not half bad because we men are attracted to affectations of femininity, possibly more than raw good looks. That's why when most of us look at a pretty woman, even though we are looking at a thin shell of facial putty and paint and not the person underneath, we are attracted. We prefer the illusion over the reality underneath.

When we see an ugly woman who is doing nothing about her appearance, most of us are repulsed because we know how easy it is for a woman to make herself presentable, and that should be her natural function. An ugly woman who does nothing about her appearance either has significant emotional issues, anger and hatred toward men, or has given up trying to look nice due to past experiences or depression or other mental illness.

I've never been one to look for perfection. I genuinely hate the "Miss America" look. I like unique looks in a woman. But one thing I can't do is FAT. I hate fat with a passion. I've tried and can't do it. I could do a woman who may have a slightly more robust build than average, but I'll never go to Fat-land again. My preference is skinny with unique looks (whatever that means). Totally subjective.