Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Pressure points

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are these true? are they sexual pressure points e.g behind the knee?
i'm not talking about E-zones

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never heard of Sexual pressure points, but behind the knee is an Errogeonous zone.

I wouldn't go around squuezing women's knees to see if it turns them on.
I think you are talking about E-zones

Light brushing with the fingertips around a girls shoulder's neck and stomach can really get them hot. It should be so light that you can almost feel the space between your fingertips and her skin.

The Bad Ass Canadian

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well .. what ABOUT E-zones though? Does it work?

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So now you're talking about erogenous zones? Yeah, they *definitely* do the trick. I don't know about pressure areas, though. Knowing how to play with erogenous areas on a woman, however, is one of the differences between a good lover and a mediocre one.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well where are the e-zones at? is there any articles on them??

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no im not talking bout e-zones. some dude was doing it on ali macbeal a while back and something triggered my memory about it the other day!

This would actually make her orgasm not just wet!!!!!

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Virtually every inch of a woman's skin is erogenous (men too infact). That's why kino is so powerful.

Pressure points I'm not so sure of, but I usually get a good reaction out of a woman when I squeeze the sides of her thigh right above her knee or sneak up behind her and poke the sides of her waste - these usually make them jump and giggle lol But again these also work on guys so expect retaliation hehe

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you are making love, whether you are going downtown, or giving her the 'ole in and out'. Grab her breast, suck on her nippies, kiss her boobies all over, kiss the neck, mainly work on the boobs gently though.... do this right around the time she's about to c*m. Do this everytime and you'll condition her to get in the mood, or even c*m, when you touch her breasts, kiss her neck, etc. It works for me. Enjoy....

I should put a book together..... 'InLawsHateMe's How to Have MONSTER SEX!' book. :)

Reaction score
I'm coming out witha book too in fact!

It's called "The importance of sticking the ****ulation in a woman's ventilation" by Ded Skin Mask

also check out my other books such as:

****fest Manifestation

Can I Bang?

Addicted to vaginal skin

and Why the Chicken crossed the road-pulitzer award winner!!

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell i wrote this thread months ago. I am still in search for the pressure points, so far i have killed 3 women (wrong pressure points) i am still experimenting