Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

seriously.. what happened to the black women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as i type a post about the late Whitney Houston, it got me thinking.

WTF happened?

I was born in 1983. When I was right around 8-12 years old there were some smoking black women on the scene. Whitney Houston is a very very attractive woman to me. that is a woman if i saw her and we were the same age i would have absolutely no qualms whatsoever about dating, regardless of what she did for a living. not fat, pretty face, nice body. i woudl bend whitney houston over a table quite quickly lol.

I Roby Givens. good god what i wouldn't do that woman. those cheekbones and that body. and intelligent too which is all the better.

you know you are good looking when you can make halle berry have to take a supporting role as the "cute girl next door" in a movie, as Robyn Givens did to Halle Berry in the movie Boomerang (if you never saw this movie watch it, it's a great movie, with 2 smoking hot black women)

Halle Berry. need i say more? she's hot.

where have all the hot black women gone?

even more so than that, in the early 90's, there was a clear cut separate black culture of, black people who were educated but.. black. you saw this with women like robyn givens, and movies tailored to black people like this like boomerang. you still had regular ass plots to movies as regular movies, they were just tailored to black audiences. 20 years later, it's almost like if a movie is an afrocentric movie, it has to have a BBQ or barbershop theme and it's got to have the same tired story lines. that kinda pisses me off honestly.

it's actually one in the same problem. there is no such thing anymore as having as a black middle/upper class. if you are black and you have upper class taste you are just now considered to be white by mainstream society. you are consiered to date white women, listen to white people's music, go to white people's movies, eat white peole's food for thhe most part. and i mean my wife is white, I have no issue with that, but all i'm saying is, I mean it' snot like i woke up one day and said "okay i have to now start dating white women". I've said it a few times i'm very much into black women. i just couldn't find any that fit my taste or were into the things i am into.

you see alot of people make stupid cracks or jokes about saying why do all the black people always date white women. that's a damn good question honestly. it wasn't always like that. i'm not saying it shouldn't be like that, i'm just saying was not always like that.

so i guess what i am asking is, why is it impossible to find attractive black women anymore? why aren't there any smoking hot black actresses anymore? not mixed with black, black like robyn givens yet still sexy as a motherfvcker black.

seriously I don't know any.

damn, i just had the most crucial mid post epiphany of my life.

lol, you know why I don't know any datable black women? like, as in, not fvcking one? beucause i don't hang out in their watering hole anymore, and that watering hole is church.l

damn. i'm right.

black women think black men don't like black women, but in reality, the black men who leave black women for white women, do so because they aren't around a large pool of black women to chose from which pretty much means they don't go to church or something alon those lines

when i was a kid, i grew up in church and ironically; enough, i dated nothing but black women. good looking black women too. catches. you get hooked up with the right sized black church and you will have no issue at all finding attractive black women.

i have dated all of 1 black girl in the 10 years since i have left church. not because i stopped liking them, i don't see them anymore.

and all the ones I DO see, are so hell bent on religion, that it's not worth the effort. Amber, the black girl i dated when i was 21 years old for about a year or so, our undoing was religion. regardless of all i had done and all i could provide, her parents and to a lesser extent her, could not get their heads around the fact i was not a christian. lol amber could be living a pretty comforblae life right now if her parents hadn't "talked some sense in her" i very much digged amber and due time might have propsed. I really liked her a lot. she knew how to have a good time and have fun but she at the same time was very much a woman and liked being the woman in the house. she loved to cook and make sure i had my **** in order. she was spunky, very fun loving, and sexy as hell. very very sexy. last i talked to her she was living with her sister in virgina working at home depot.

especially in the south, these black women need to open their minds and their criteria when it comes to this ****, it's running men off. they need to also go other places besides church. like,l i look at my mother and, she's an attractive woman. she has a masters degree. but god damn if you put a gun to my head right now i promise you i could tell youpw hat she is doing at th is very moment good god she is so fvckgin boring. a "good time" to her is laying down and watching law and order reruns and drinking 1 wine cooler is "living on the edge" good god woman live a little. men want more than church home home church work church home church work home.

i guess what i am saying is, all the black women are in church that's why i can't find them lol. and that's also why thehy can't find men like me.

in general, I think that's the big difference between "black churches" and "white churches" is that black churches are very much behind he times and dont' seem to grasp, nor give a **** about the world outside of hte chruch, whereas white churches seem to be more modern and forward thinking.

case in point, i remember the church I grew up in, the services just got longer and longer and longer and within about a year we lost like a 3rd of the congregation to other churchs. the reality was.. men wanted to watch football.

I remember, very clearly, a service that the paster basically tried to shame the men for choosing football and "other worldly things" over god. but I mean, who is making it a pissing contest in the first palce? the issue isn't that i don 't love god the issue is thazt you won't STFU and we get to chruch at 11 and don't leave to 3:30 or 4 when i can go to the church down the street and be sitting at home at 12:45 watching football.

my best friend growing up was white and i used to go to thheir church all the time. and it was like night and day. we went at 9am and hell i would be home in time to even watch the fox pregame show lol! and not just that... like they, they had a better gasp 0of what was going on and what people generally liked to do in real life and tried to tailor stuff aroujnd it. we would have bowling nights and stuff and they would throw parties and stuff for teenagers to get together and meet each other and hang out and the adults would get together for drinks at a restruant and stuff like that.

the problem is as I see it you get these girls who, like my little sister she's already a church nut. the more she goes, she might or might not find her a man in church. but the fact is, by making that her life, tha'ts all she is going to be lmited to, men she can find in church.

but the people who have grown out of church, you can't find them with a flashlight if you are a black woman

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
WTF happened?
First, you are talking about multiracial people as examples. Some studies say that up to 40% of African Americans are in fact multiracial, for obvious reasons.

Second, these marriages depend on gender as well.

"Broken down by gender, black men were more than twice as likely as black women to marry someone outside their race — 24 percent to 9 percent. "

Third - it seems gene-mixing favors certain combinations

"White-Asian couples who married had the highest median income, nearly $71,000. Behind them were the following race combinations: Asian-Asian ($62,000), white-white ($60,000), white-Hispanic ($57,900), white-black ($53,187), black-black ($47,700) and Hispanic-Hispanic (nearly $36,000)."

http://news.yahoo.com/interracial-marriage-us-hits-high-1-12-051151085.html

Maybe it's about certain lifestyle choices for black men, who knows ?

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's been a whole series of Hollywood movies with a strong black woman lead, although she's not young and attractive.

I don't know the actress but the character's name is Medea.

Just ****ing with you :)

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a white guy and I have black women hitting up my online dating profile quite regularly. The one's who do online dating seem to have a preference for white guys.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zoe Saldana....a bit skinny, not exactly black but she is hot and quite a star.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black woman are there if your in the right cities. Dallas, Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, etc. I live in a small city 1:30 from Atlanta. I cannot remember the last time I even dated a non-average chick. I believe black girls have the biggest ego's and this is why a lot of brothers move on to other races. I mean when's the last time you heard a white girl go out and say she's "independent". Yea it doesn't happen. I'm not really attracted to white girls unless they are dimes. The black dimes I do see here in this city have the worst ego ever. I say one thing to them and they act like I'm just another thirsty dude or something. Plus typically black woman have better jobs the black men...

For me I am not really attracted to white chicks. So I will keep campaigning for the black and mixed chicks.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty simple. Black (specifically, American Black) women happened to Black women.

1. They bought-in to all of the stereotypes and assumed they were above their men.

2. They got fooled into thinking that men give two ishts about degrees and frivolous material possessions when choosing a woman.

3. They forgot that backing away from the table, working out sometime, and being feminine are common characteristics of women who get chosen by decent men.

4. Many have developed some of the nastiest, most self-absorbed, entitled attitudes on the planet. They believe all the independent diva garbage that media feeds them, and guess what--- many have achieved that "independence" in the truest sense of the word.

"Independent" essentially means by your damn self.

I hate to air my people's dirty laundry on a message board, but this subject touches a raw nerve in me. I used to be (and in some ways I still am) as afrocentric as it gets. I live in one of those big U.S. cities to which an earlier poster alluded. There's plenty of Black eye-candy here (mixed-in amongst the now-typical American fatties), but the overall wack-ness of the mindsets of these people is underwhelming. Trust me.... the situation is worse in the major cities. Black cultural diversity is on life-support.

There's a reason why a significant number of Black men date outside their race. It's not because we looooove other races so much. It's because real men by nature like feminine women.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way.... many church going chicks are just as deficient when it comes to obeying the Golden Rule and being humane to other people. Church isn't the haven it once was. Sorry.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DMSR76 said:
It's pretty simple. Black (specifically, American Black) women happened to Black women.

1. They bought-in to all of the stereotypes and assumed they were above their men.

2. They got fooled into thinking that men give two ishts about degrees and frivolous material possessions when choosing a woman.

3. They forgot that backing away from the table, working out sometime, and being feminine are common characteristics of women who get chosen by decent men.

4. Many have developed some of the nastiest, most self-absorbed, entitled attitudes on the planet. They believe all the independent diva garbage that media feeds them, and guess what--- many have achieved that "independence" in the truest sense of the word.

"Independent" essentially means by your damn self.

I hate to air my people's dirty laundry on a message board, but this subject touches a raw nerve in me. I used to be (and in some ways I still am) as afrocentric as it gets. I live in one of those big U.S. cities to which an earlier poster alluded. There's plenty of Black eye-candy here (mixed-in amongst the now-typical American fatties), but the overall wack-ness of the mindsets of these people is underwhelming. Trust me.... the situation is worse in the major cities. Black cultural diversity is on life-support.

There's a reason why a significant number of Black men date outside their race. It's not because we looooove other races so much. It's because real men by nature like feminine women.
i can say pretty much the same thing about just every white woman and mexica women (i had a few) i dated as well. it's not just black women it's women that have these problems

i will just say looking at my life, and when I was in church and went tio church every sunday I had a phone full of attractive black women. very attractive. had no problem finding them az

today i can't find one with a flashlight and i live in fvcking los angeles.

putting a little bit more thought into this issue, education has happened.

what i mean is, the men like myself go out and try to better themselves. the more you open up anyone to new and different ideas on things, the more some of those ideas like stick.. like believing in different religions or not believing in religion. so in becoming more well rounded, that person has now drifted away from the natural African american "spot" to meet each other and is introduced into new cultures. Church and school. It was going to be harder for me to find black women anyway becuase I am no longer in school but you take church out the equation as well and it's like they are extinct.

black women still go back to church because for the most part, they still want black men and this is in their minds, where they find black men, and I mean not to disregard the entire religion thing, but black men

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say the F word. But seriously, Black women were the canary in the cold mine.

The social experiments started with the 70s version of feminism. Planned Parenthood and Welfare.

Black marriage rates and divorce rates were on parity with whites until then.

Poor Black women could get so much more from the government as single mothers. Housing, money, foodstamps. A good deal. Just no dad allowed.

Educated and lower middle class black women could get hired as a two-fer. Leaving the black man out in the cold. You know how hypergamy works. They are too good for a brother with bus pass.

And the well educated success black women fell into the true trap. Unable to be feminine from acting masculine all day, being a two-fer, getting divorce money if married to someone more well off.

All of these created that "black woman" attitude which other women started off emulating and eventually internalizing and adopting.

Not to mention the whole thug vs nice guy thing thrown in. They love a thug until they hit the wall with kids in tow. When the nice guys wise up and don't want them, they double down on jesus and thug loving until they are just too old and bitter. Then it's jesus all the way down the line.

It's pretty much standard.

The attitude of those at the bottom has drifted up the chain and crossed over to the mainstream of American women. You'll see more and more white women with the same attitudes.

Also, have you noticed that "game" or being a dj is what was known as being a player in the hood as far back as the 70s? How to talk, how to carry yourself with swagger and confidence, how to stay in shape and dress well to impress females. How to get inside their head, how to turn them out with good sex. The game is not new, it's just new to the mainstream because mainstream women have started acting this way now. The question is, what is the end result? I think the end result is massive poverty with a few rich people across the board. For everyone. Strong nuclear families build strong communities and strong economies. What you saw in the 80s backbreakers was the last gasp of the black middle class which has all but collapsed under the recession. Tyler Perry caters to the hood because they are the majority. Think about Spike Lee and how much the hood had no love for his "brainy" movies. Tyler knows where the money is. Pandering to the lowest common denominator, that's where.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I hate to say the F word. But seriously, Black women were the canary in the cold mine.

The social experiments started with the 70s version of feminism. Planned Parenthood and Welfare.

Poor Black women could get so much more from the government as single mothers. Housing, money, foodstamps. A good deal. Just no dad allowed.

Educated and lower middle class black women could get hired as a two-fer. Leaving the black man out in the cold. You know how hypergamy works. They are too good for a brother with bus pass.

And the well educated success black women fell into the true trap. Unable to be feminine from acting masculine all day, being a two-fer, getting divorce money if married to someone more well off.

All of these created that "black woman" attitude which other women started off emulating and eventually internalizing and adopting.

Not to mention the whole thug vs nice guy thing thrown in. They love a thug until they hit the wall with kids in tow. When the nice guys wise up and don't want them, they double down on jesus and thug loving until they are just too old and bitter. Then it's jesus all the way down the line.

It's pretty much standard.

The attitude of those at the bottom has drifted up the chain and crossed over to the mainstream of American women. You'll see more and more white women with the same attitudes.

Also, have you noticed that "game" or being a dj is what was known as being a player in the hood as far back as the 70s? How to talk, how to carry yourself with swagger and confidence, how to stay in shape and dress well to impress females. How to get inside their head, how to turn them out with good sex. The game is not new, it's just new to the mainstream because mainstream women have started acting this way now. The question is, what is the end result? I think the end result is massive poverty with a few rich people across the board. For everyone. Strong nuclear families build strong communities and strong economies. What you saw in the 80s backbreakers was the last gasp of the black middle class which has all but collapsed under the recession. Tyler Perry caters to the hood because they are the majority. Think about Spike Lee and how much the hood had no love for his "brainy" movies. Tyler knows where the money is. Pandering to the lowest common denominator, that's where.
so true

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Black woman are there if your in the right cities. Dallas, Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, etc. I live in a small city 1:30 from Atlanta. I cannot remember the last time I even dated a non-average chick. I believe black girls have the biggest ego's and this is why a lot of brothers move on to other races. I mean when's the last time you heard a white girl go out and say she's "independent". Yea it doesn't happen. I'm not really attracted to white girls unless they are dimes. The black dimes I do see here in this city have the worst ego ever. I say one thing to them and they act like I'm just another thirsty dude or something. Plus typically black woman have better jobs the black men...

For me I am not really attracted to white chicks. So I will keep campaigning for the black and mixed chicks.
This kind of attitude is prevalent among all women. Guilty of thirst until proven otherwise. I think black woman are more knee-jerkish and paranoid about it because a lot of black men do tend to be more aggressive and upfront with wanting sex when approaching.

Warrior74 said:
I think you nailed it here. We have a winner-take-all economy and the dating scene reflects that dynamic. A few guys at the top getting the lion share of money and women while the rest suffer. You can be in good shape, decent looking, have a solid job, good personality, and still struggle to get female attention. The majority of men and women are desperately clawing their way to be part of the elite, the extreme competitiveness of our society brings out the worst in humanity. This is why the majority of people are so unhappy these days, because "good enough" is no longer viewed as good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.