Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Squeezes my hand

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean if she squeezes your hand at the end of the date when she gives a goodbye handshake?

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If her handshake grip was at a rating of 7 out of 10, then it means that on the 24th minute and 12 seconds into the date she liked what you said.

LOL, just kidding.

Dating experts, intervene and tell him what it means. :p

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means that she, like everyone else reading this, thinks a "goodbye handshake" is a joke and really wants you to kiss her instead.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goodbye handshake.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
It means that she, like everyone else reading this, thinks a "goodbye handshake" is a joke and really wants you to kiss her instead.
Yep.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I don't kiss girls on the first date.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
I don't kiss girls on the first date.
Listen, I know at the rip old age of 80, when you were growing up, kissing a girl on the first date wasn't done.

But if you want her for anything other than a friend, you must escalate physically during the date.

This partly comes down to proper date planning (i.e. opportunities for kino) and partly down to having the balls to go for what you want.

Girls want you to make a move.

She is wondering why you aren't and probably thinks it's because you don't like her.

Coffeebazooka

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is hard to know for sure without seeing the rest of her body language. I had been talking to this girl with a bit of disinterest, teasing her a bit and not really focusing on her. When we were about to say goodbye she gave my hand a squeeze and deep eye contact. Instead of going home I tagged up with them because it was a "**** me signal" at that time and we ended up in bed together.

In your case it could have been a display of interest even though you didn't make any moves on her or it could just have been a reassuring gesture because she felt sorry for you. Did she look into your eyes? Did she smile? What did she do besides squeeze your hand?

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** it I will just ask her out and see what happens. This is ****ing over analyzing too much.

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol that's some Hank Hill **** lmao xD

Goodbye handshake? How affectionate!

Kiko-

Don Juan
Reaction score
She thought you were a wimp and knew you'd overanalyze this and did it to mind**** you, obviously

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AT LEAST hug. Come on. People even hug total strangers, so get used to hugging girls FAST.