Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for a wingman in Southern California (Los Angeles and surrounding cities).

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas. I'm in West Los Angeles and looking to go out with some wings. I go to Hollywood clubs/karaoke and like to do cold approaches too. My wing and I went to a bunch of clubs last week and had a blast. I met a that friend from OC here and would like to meet a few more. I'm looking for wingmen in Southern California. If you're a pro cool, if you're a newbie, that's cool too. Send me a message or reply to the tread. Go DJ's!

-Rob

Reign

Reaction score
Just Wing it

I work in West LA and Live East of LA. I'm down for Day and Night game. And if you ask me it's greenlight 24/7 with these hb's. All my other wings are settling down. And now it's our turn to keep these girls wanting more. pm me. And we can get some number closes.....I just wanna pick up.

Pua-Spain-LA

Reaction score
hI

Hi
afadfadfasdfadfa
asdfadfasdfadfa

Reign said:
I work in West LA and Live East of LA. I'm down for Day and Night game. And if you ask me it's greenlight 24/7 with these hb's. All my other wings are settling down. And now it's our turn to keep these girls wanting more. pm me. And we can get some number closes.....I just wanna pick up.

Pua-Spain-LA

Reaction score
Pua I LA

Hi PUAS

Im looking for people to go out, people who are not afraid of approaching women, i know you know how frustraiting it is to go out with people who dont uderstand what you're doing and just keep on waching women pass bay, they can comment about them but they will never have the nerve to say one single word!!

that's my situation here in california !!!

I come from spain and i have a game that ive been using across europe for two years that i know you would like

so if there is any PUA reading this right now I would like to here from you

thank you

you can write me to

chris-2345@hotmail.com

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reign said:
I tried to PM you, but your profile will not allow it. Send me a message to my inbox here and we'll exchange emails to plan a hangout.

-Rob