Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

woman scratching your palm while hand holding?

freightguy

Reaction score
Hi,
Can someone tell me what it means exactly when a woman lightly rubs, tickles or scratches your palm while holding your hand. I know she is flirting, but to what extent I dont know.
Thanks

AmatuerUKDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no DJ, but that is a high IL from what I can gather and you should be in there like a rat up a drainpipe.... Well, you get the drift...

Gun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls feel like they're boring you when you are just holding hands. So they feel obligated to make some sort of movement, and this is common.

freightguy

Reaction score
I dont think she was worried about being boring. I was told this is called the Homo handshake. Tickling a persons palm while shaking hands. But woman will do it when they are ready to get down to business with a man.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a guy tickles your palm YES it is the poof handshake. However when a girl does it from my expierence, it means she is very anxious, usually a nervous girl who always has to be doing something with her hands.

Madison Kain

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's during the handshake, it might just be a peculiar way they have of shaking, or your hands fit oddly because of size.

if this is during hand holding, when she's stroking your hand, YOU'RE MONEY. The ONLY time this has happened to me is when the girl is just WAITING to get busy.

If you want to initiate things, point it out, and give her the knowing smirk, draw your hand in (still holding hers) across your body so her and and yours are on your pec. Unless she's freakishly abnormal, at this point, she'll be quite close to you, and by sliding your hands down your chest, she'll get closer, and now you kiss her. ALTERNATELY, after you get your hand and hers to your chest, you can raise it over her head as you pull her in, and settle it on the back of your neck, and suddenly you are in PRIME kissing position.

Madison Kain

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember that move from Jr. High. It was a move that you would do and give your girl a wink. It basically meant "Let's make out." Your girl is definitely interested ;)

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About ten years ago I knew a guy in college who heard about this and tried it on the next girl he met to see what would happen.

She slapped him hard around the face. I don't think she was interested.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are looking way too deep into nothing.

My girl plays with my finger nails when she's holding my had. It means nothing.

IL? She's holding your hand! Yeah. She's interested...

Thinking too much about stuff like this will get you into trouble...

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in my conrty i remember ppl used to say that waht it means is i wanna have sex with you but thats something else here in america is not the same

Zephyrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh?

What does it mean?

First of all this isn't 6th Grade, so the ol'e "Let's make out" thingie is nonsense. She's scratching your hand because it's something to do. She's holding your hand and just doing it. If there's a deep kino secret in there i'd be surprised. As long as she's touching you, who cares?

Just whip it out and say here it is.

freightguy

Reaction score
Madison, nice instructions. I'm gonna print that one and keep in my wallet for future referance:)
There is a meaning to it because she asked me if I knew what it meant. It was a hot moment but I froze like a dufus, cant wait to see her again and tell her I know what it means.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reto
You guys are looking way too deep into nothing.

My girl plays with my finger nails when she's holding my had. It means nothing.

IL? She's holding your hand! Yeah. She's interested...

Thinking too much about stuff like this will get you into trouble...
You don't get it, the woman wasn't just playing with dirty finger nails or with your hands in general. It's the specific move of scratching your palm with her finger, it IS a message.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...What does it mean then?

She does it all the time. We Fk all the time. I think it's just a nervous twitch. Or is it that she want's, to fk?

I thought the tongue down my throat meant she wanted to fk... What does that mean then?

Maybe she just needs a manicure...

OR, that it means NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freightguy

Reaction score
OK, I've been talking to alot of people about what this means. Couldt find anything on the internet on it, heres what I found.

Gays use the palm tickle during a handshake to indicate to another man that he wants to hook up. Its called Homo handshake. This comes from a gay guy in my office that uses it.

Also found out that women do the palm tickle on a man while holding hands to tell the man she is very interested in him. One woman I polled said it means right NOW. She's ready and needs to slip away right then. Another woman said she has used the palm tickle to flirt with men. It gives the woman alot of attention and some women just like to flirt and not take it to another level.

Apparently women have been doing this for years, and i'm just experiencing it now...man, am I behind.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you're not overanalyzing it or anything

Wish I could stay and post some more but I have to go research what it means when the traffic light turns green...be back in a week to let you know what I found

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reto
Ok...What does it mean then?

She does it all the time. We Fk all the time. I think it's just a nervous twitch. Or is it that she want's, to fk?

I thought the tongue down my throat meant she wanted to fk... What does that mean then?

Maybe she just needs a manicure...

OR, that it means NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One day you guys will realize that everything that a woman does to a guy is for a reason. AFCs usually get into trouble for not noticing or blowing off the little things that women do. The guys that notice and reciprocate easily keep their girl's IL high by just acknowledging these things.

freightguy

Reaction score
Francisco, I love your Emerson quote.
What a great thing to quote to a beautuful woman who might be timid or unsure. + anyone quoting Emerson to a woman will probably see the benefits very quickly.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
That means S _E_X .I that was a Latino thing . I **** you not ask any Latin guy here.