Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's not that complicated, people

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 19 years old, 5'9", and while I have a fairly good looking face, I'm terribly underweight. I also get laid a lot. In fact, I get laid whenever I want. There are tons of girls that I can call at any time that would love to come over and have a beer, some sex, clean my kitchen, etc. Should I not be able to get ahold of any of these women, I can easily go to my nearest Von's, Rite Aid, Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Barnes & Noble or any other common gathering and find a new girl that'll want to hook up with me that same day. And if for some reason she doesn't wanna hook up, then screw that bich because the hottie behind her will... always.

Take a look at my user info. I first registered for this board in January 2003. I was your typical high school introvert in my sophomore year... I had friends and was sort of "cool," but was secretly terrified of the opposite sex.

I consumed every bit of information I could from this board and applied it to my everyday life. It helped a little. I gained a bit of confidence and I actually got a girlfriend during my senior year. I thought this place was the sh!t... but as I became more comfortable with women after high school I began to realize that most of its all bullsh!t that's been way overanalyzed and thought out. This place is a breeding ground for stupid theories preached by those who don't know sh!t about what they're talking about.

Getting laid is easy. The hard part is to truly understand that. Let me say it again:

GETTING LAID IS EASY

Now that we've got that established, I want you all to shut the f*ck up with your theories and your step1/step2/step3 techniques. Shut the f*ck up about KINO and alpha male bullsh!t etc I'm sick of hearing it. Stop breaking this sh!t down into a science. It's really not that complicated. The following is all you need to know about women:

-They are horny as f*ck

-They act on their emotions, THEN justify their actions.

-They don't want to be percieved as slutty.

-They will definitely have sex with you as long as they can blame it on something out of their control.

Some of you have spent years figuring out exactly what to say and when to say it. But guess what? IT DOESN'T EVEN F*CKING MATTER!!!! Do you honestly think girls comprehend (or care about) a f*cking thing you say to them during conversation? Here's an example of what goes on during a normal conversation between me and a girl:

I'm saying: "...yeah my cat is white with orange and brown spots."
I'm thinking: oooo this girl has a nice rack

She's thinking: heeheehee I'm talking to a boy!
She's HEARING: "...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah..."

Notice how my words don't even register to the girl. If the girl is into you, you can pretty much say whatever you want as long as you don't threaten her or in any way insinuate that she's a wh*re. If she isn't into you, then there's nothing you can say to change her mind anyway, so move on.

The only way to get an emotional response is to talk ABOUT HER. You have to say something that is intended to trigger her emotions. That is where it gets fun.

Here's how I do it... I'll even order it if it makes you feel better:

First, I spot the girl.
Then, I say hi to her.
Follow with a couple minutes of playful banter.
Next, I piss her off. (use your imagination)
Then, I make her laugh.
Then, I make fun of her.
Then, I compliment her (or say something to make her feel good about herself)
Then, I repeat several times over the next 10 - 20 minutes.

So far, all I am doing is f*cking with her emotions. When I'm an as*hole one minute but compassionate the next, she gets confused. This also makes her want to f*ck me for some reason. I'm not going to insert dialogue, partly because I'm assuming that everyone reading this isn't a f*cking moron and can figure out on their own how to tease or compliment a girl. But the last part is absolutely critical:

I INVITE HER TO MY PLACE

...not for sex of course. I was just making fun of her shoes, and she hasn't seen awesome shoes until she sees my shoe collection... or my book about shoes... or whatever reason I can come up with to get her to my place. It doesn't really matter because she knows we're just going back there to f*ck each other's brains out. She just wants to justify it for reasons other than the fact that she's a f*cking slut.

So here's "dbot's Method"
1. Mindf*ck her.
2. Bring her home.
3. Pu*sy-f*ck her.

See how simple that is? It works almost every time.

Last edited:

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YEP...

dbot.. I've been saying this stuff in one way or another here for years. Unfortunately, 20% will get it and the other 80% will keep hitting their heads on a wall.

It's so simple it's almost embarrasing. Talk to a chick like she's any other human being. Call her to hang out like she's any other human being. Be a little bit of a prick. Invite her over.

I've got my steadys and I've got my every-once-in-whiles.

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.. when you can attract girls on command and you can do everything that you've wanted to do, you realize somthing.

it gets boring!

just doing the same techniques over and over getting the same results can become boring even when you get 10's attracted to you.

so you then come to the conclusion.

JUST HAVE FUN!

fuc* all these things programmed into your head. as long as you have fun you really dont care if girls are attracted to you or if your walking 'cool'.

as long as YOU are having fun right now nothing else matters because you are enjoying yourself and life.

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, a question I'm trying to understand. Why it's a "crime" for a women to be seen as a slut? It's the only thing that bug me

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ATribeCalledDS
Guys, a question I'm trying to understand. Why it's a "crime" for a women to be seen as a slut? It's the only thing that bug me
The simple answer is that women are constantly concerned about one thing: their status. In fact this is, to them, half the reason for getting a good, "prized" (by other women) man. If people think she's a slu-t, she has VERY low status.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And btw, to the original poster, your idea of seduction is the same as the one everybody on here talks about, just in simpler terms. I do really like how you made it so simple for people on here to understand. I don't know how often we mention to others that they have to TALK ABOUT THE GIRL, not about themselves, the weather, their car, or any other bullshi-t she cares nothing about.

And YES, getting laid is very easy. BUT, I don't care who the girl is, if she fu-cks within minutes of meeting you, I don't consider her slu-tty-ass worthy of dating. I mean If I just wanted to fu-ck girls, I'd go bang some drunk-as-s college girls who are worth nothing to me.

Getting a LTR is the challenge 95% of the men on this board really come here to get help with.

Your ideas still work for this too though. Mind-fuc-king is a great way of putting it.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
And YES, getting laid is very easy. BUT, I don't care who the girl is, if she fu-cks within minutes of meeting you, I don't consider her slu-tty-ass worthy of dating.
The sad (but beneficial) thing is that ALL women act on their emotions. It's just how they operate. If you play the cards correctly, you can get vitually any woman you meet to sleep with you the same day (excluding those who have issues with intimacy of course).

Spiky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dbot
I began to realize that most of its all bullsh!t that's been way overanalized and thought out. This place is a breeding ground for stupid theories preached by those who don't know sh!t about what they're talking about.
I think everyone who starts getting laid begins to realise this.

Most people who give advice here dont sound like they're getting laid.

But still, if it wasnt for all the BS i read and looking stupid trying to follow i probably never would have improved at all. Anyone in the field will quickly learn what is BS and what isnt.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 19 years old, 5'9", and while I have a fairly good looking face, I'm terribly underweight. I also get laid a lot. In fact, I get laid whenever I want. There are tons of girls that I can call at any time that would love to come over and have a beer, some sex, clean my kitchen, etc. Should I not be able to get ahold of any of these women, I can easily go to my nearest Von's, Rite Aid, Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Barnes & Noble or any other common gathering and find a new girl that'll want to hook up with me that same day. And if for some reason she doesn't wanna hook up, then screw that bich because the hottie behind her will... always.

Take a look at my user info. I first registered for this board in January 2003. I was your typical high school introvert in my sophomore year... I had friends and was sort of "cool," but was secretly terrified of the opposite sex.

I consumed every bit of information I could from this board and applied it to my everyday life. It helped a little. I gained a bit of confidence and I actually got a girlfriend during my senior year. I thought this place was the sh!t... but as I became more comfortable with women after high school I began to realize that most of its all bullsh!t that's been way overanalyzed and thought out. This place is a breeding ground for stupid theories preached by those who don't know sh!t about what they're talking about.

Getting laid is easy. The hard part is to truly understand that. Let me say it again:

GETTING LAID IS EASY

Now that we've got that established, I want you all to shut the f*ck up with your theories and your step1/step2/step3 techniques. Shut the f*ck up about KINO and alpha male bullsh!t etc I'm sick of hearing it. Stop breaking this sh!t down into a science. It's really not that complicated. The following is all you need to know about women:

-They are horny as f*ck

-They act on their emotions, THEN justify their actions.

-They don't want to be percieved as slutty.

-They will definitely have sex with you as long as they can blame it on you somehow

Some of you have spent years figuring out exactly what to say and when to say it. But guess what? IT DOESN'T EVEN F*CKING MATTER!!!! Do you honestly think girls comprehend (or care about) a f*cking thing you say to them during conversation? Here's an example of what goes on during a normal conversation between me and a girl:

I'm saying: "...yeah my cat is white with orange and brown spots."
I'm thinking: oooo this girl has a nice rack

She's thinking: heeheehee I'm talking to a boy!
She's HEARING: "...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah..."

Notice how my words don't even register to the girl. If the girl is into you, you can pretty much say whatever you want as long as you don't threaten her or in any way insinuate that she's a wh*re. If she isn't into you, then there's nothing you can say to change her mind anyway, so move on.

The only way to get an emotional response is to talk ABOUT HER. You have to say something that is intended to trigger her emotions. That is where it gets fun.

Here's how I do it... I'll even order it if it makes you feel better:

First, I spot the girl.
Then, I say hi to her.
Follow with a couple minutes of playful banter.
Next, I piss her off. (use your imagination)
Then, I make her laugh.
Then, I make fun of her.
Then, I compliment her (or say something to make her feel good about herself)
Then, I repeat several times over the next 10 - 20 minutes.

So far, all I am doing is f*cking with her emotions. When I'm an as*hole one minute but compassionate the next, she gets confused. This also makes her want to f*ck me for some reason. I'm not going to insert dialogue, partly because I'm assuming that everyone reading this isn't a f*cking moron and can figure out on their own how to tease or compliment a girl. But the last part is absolutely critical:

I INVITE HER TO MY PLACE

...not for sex of course. I was just making fun of her shoes, and she hasn't seen awesome shoes until she sees my shoe collection... or my book about shoes... or whatever reason I can come up with to get her to my place. It doesn't really matter because she knows we're just going back there to f*ck each other's brains out. She just wants to justify it for reasons other than the fact that she's a f*cking slut.

So here's "dbot's Method"
1. Mindf*ck her.
2. Bring her home.
3. Pu*sy-f*ck her.

See how simple that is? It works almost every time.

sure you could get laid like that...
But i highly doubt with those tactics one could score consistantly
with 10's.
There comes to a point in everyones game where it HAS to
be tight in order to get the hottest girls there is.
Dealing with 'okay/hot' 18-20 year olds ain't rocket science,it's the amazingly georgeous 'beautyqueens' with b1tch shields the size of texas that you're gonna need extra tight game with...

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: It's not that complicated, people

dbot nailed several things in his post.

What you say doesn't matter. Only the emotional impact of what you say matters.

Girls will fvck you if they can blame something other than themselves (and escape slvtdom). So give them an excuse already.

Girls operate entirely on what their emotions tell them. What she feels is all that matters. She trusts her emotions completely. If you can change her emotions (which isn't so hard), you can change what she is willing to do.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Dbot, I came into SS from the opposite end. I was bringing HBs home with me long before I found this place. When people asked me what I was doing to get these women. I use to say, "I don't understand what you're asking me here. I just talk, hang out and eventually f-ck them. What do you want me to tell you?". When I did find this place, all of the talk about kino and alpha males seemed foreign and just strange, and even stupid at times. But as I read, I began to understand that I was, in fact, using a lot of these things, although it was completely at random or by chance and never pre-conceieved.

Basically, SS gives us a language to communicate in. Sure, sometimes people abuse it and get carried away with it, but when you have a website geared up for men who need to concentrate on improving thier abilities with women, they have to evaluate themselves and identify what is missing. They need to have a good understanding of what that missing thing is and how to inject it permanantly into thier lives. And they need to talk about it until it becomes second nature and not worth a mention or a thought. That's when it becomes easy. When you're doing it without even knowng it. And I most definately believe even you are using "kino" and "alpha" traits to at least some degree. I just think you're a guy that has evolved beyond getting caught up in complicated break downs and you never sweat anymore over what exactly makes your game as complete as it is. Which is exactly what it's supposed to be like. That's a quality every man here should achieve, but let them have thier process to get there, even if it annoys you (or me).

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, basically, the more you know, the better prepared you are, because you will automatically start doing the right things just by knowing what those right things are. Very simple concept. furthermore, since it is genetically encoded in us, we won't have a hard time doing the right things.
dbot, you were one of the lucky "naturals" who never had to think about what to do, but many men just aren't like this.
Also, society, feminists, and all that other bullshi-t has REALLY screwed some men up to where they need help finding and reviving their sexual instincts again, but I won't go into that.
Kino, for instance, just doesn't come naturally to many men, but how powerful is it? VERY powerful. You'd be stupid not to use it.
Coc-ky and funny, dominance, masculinity, teasing, are all things men should definitely learn to implement into their personalities, but some men are afraid to do it, and the rise of feminism which HATES these things is certainly not helping.

So, in conclusion, I say that this website is a tool men can use to unlock their "inner man."

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: It's not that complicated, people

Originally posted by organizedconfusion
sure you could get laid like that...
But i highly doubt with those tactics one could score consistantly
with 10's.
There comes to a point in everyones game where it HAS to
be tight in order to get the hottest girls there is.
Dealing with 'okay/hot' 18-20 year olds ain't rocket science,it's the amazingly georgeous 'beautyqueens' with b1tch shields the size of texas that you're gonna need extra tight game with...
This is exactly how 98% of the people on this board think. They create their own obstacles by categorizing women.

It doesn't matter what kind of woman it is, SHE'S STILL A FU*KING WOMAN. Wow she's a 10... I don't give a sh*t. I'll be busting my load all over her face before you finish formulating your plan to destroy her "bich shield."

She's attracted to me because I don't need her. I can get any girl I want, but by choosing to have sex with her, I'm making her feel special. Basically, the idea that I get laid a lot is what actually gets me laid. Think about that.

And please don't tell me I'm a natural that's never been in your shoes. Two years ago I couldn't get pu*sy if it was staring me in the face. I was too afraid to even look at women because I didn't want them to know I was attracted to them. On top of that I was going through some ****ty times because my family was struggling and I had to work endlessly just to make ends meet. My confidence level was ZERO.

I don't have a problem with people using whatever "methods" work best for them. I did the same thing when I first found this place. But instead of simplifying things, you guys make it far more complicated with your endless terminology and techniques that sound more like battle plans. SHE WANTS TO FU*K TOO!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BEAT HER AT CHESS FIRST!!!!

In my original post I said that getting laid is easy, but the hard part is understanding that. I always knew that women were horny and liked sex just as much as men, but I didn't REALLY GET IT until I actually got out there and discovered that myself.

If you want to consistently bang the hottest chicks there are, you only have to do one simple thing... try. If you approach girls every day, and take rejection as a process of learning (because when you get rejected, it IS your fault... learn from it), you'll be fu*king hotties on a consistent basis in less than a couple months. I promise.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, then you were FAR from a natural if you were as bad as you say. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Trial and error in the field is definitely the only way people are ever going to get good with women.... I suppose you're living proof of that simple fact.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: It's not that complicated, people

This is exactly how 98% of the people on this board think. They create their own obstacles by categorizing women.

It doesn't matter what kind of woman it is, SHE'S STILL A FU*KING WOMAN. Wow she's a 10... I don't give a sh*t. I'll be busting my load all over her face before you finish formulating your plan to destroy her "bich shield."

Excuse my language, but... WTF!!! LOL :D
You are the beast Ni(a :up:

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Easy, Kujo. You're aggressive "the b-tches are mine because I don't need 'em" attitude may get you a few male teenage cheerleaders around here, but I was eating p-ssy back when you still believed in Santa and the Easter Bunny. :D

I'm just playing with ya.

Listen, just calm the f-ck down and listen to me for a second, OK?

All of your points are "over-thought" discussions from the very founding principles of SoSuave. The idea that all women are just women despite their looks, the idea that attraction comes from the lack of desperation and need, the fact that you had social insecurities and phobias to overcome, the idea that failing is a learning opportunity, the idea that if you should approach women daily, the idea that success breeds success and confidence breeds results...it's all covered right in the bible itself. Nothing you have said, and I mean nothing, isn't something that has already been battered about here and adopted as good principle years ago by many very real, very experienced guys. NOT these keyboard jockeys you're b-tching about, but by men who have traveled and gamed the world, and I mean that literally.

What you have to understand is that a lot of the sh-t you and some of the others here have a beef with isn't the fault of SS or the guys who laid out a lot of this "terminology", which is based off of extremely simple, inconspicuous concepts. The problem is the abuse of it coming from "newer" guys who complicate very simple ideas, and in that case, I agree with you 100%. But don't think an old lurker like me is going to stand by while a 19 year old neglects the work of a lot of guys I've held in high respect for many years despite having a solid game of my own. Please.

Teenage p-ssy is like a bought hooker. It's the easiest sh-t most of us ever had. To put it to you straight, you're playing at a very simple level. Don't let your head swell over it.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LJC
Easy, Kujo. You're aggressive "the b-tches are mine because I don't need 'em" attitude may get you a few male teenage cheerleaders around here, but I was eating p-ssy back when you still believed in Santa and the Easter Bunny. :D

I'm just playing with ya.

Listen, just calm the f-ck down and listen to me for a second, OK?

All of your points are "over-thought" discussions from the very founding principles of SoSuave. The idea that all women are just women despite their looks, the idea that attraction comes from the lack of desperation and need, the fact that you had social insecurities and phobias to overcome, the idea that failing is a learning opportunity, the idea that if you should approach women daily, the idea that success breeds success and confidence breeds results...it's all covered right in the bible itself. Nothing you have said, and I mean nothing, isn't something that has already been battered about here and adopted as good principle years ago by many very real, very experienced guys. NOT these keyboard jockeys you're b-tching about, but by men who have traveled and gamed the world, and I mean that literally.

What you have to understand is that a lot of the sh-t you and some of the others here have a beef with isn't the fault of SS or the guys who laid out a lot of this "terminology", which is based off of extremely simple, inconspicuous concepts. The problem is the abuse of it coming from "newer" guys who complicate very simple ideas, and in that case, I agree with you 100%. But don't think an old lurker like me is going to stand by while a 19 year old neglects the work of a lot of guys I've held in high respect for many years despite having a solid game of my own. Please.

Teenage p-ssy is like a bought hooker. It's the easiest sh-t most of us ever had. To put it to you straight, you're playing at a very simple level. Don't let your head swell over it.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Don't get too defensive now, buddy. Sosuave brought me out of the dark, and I respect the people here 100%. However, I stand by every word I said. The majority of the advice on these forums are way too analytical, including a lot of stuff in your bible. You can blame it on the new guys all you want, but that doesn't make my statement false.

And what's with all this bs about neglecting the work of all those people in high respect? By "work" are you referring to the bulletin board posts that people wrote up to help others get women... kind of like what I'm doing right now?

Nothing you have said, and I mean nothing, isn't something that has already been battered about here and adopted as good principle years ago by many very real, very experienced guys.
If that's the case, then wtf is your problem? I knew I could explain it better and simpler than it has been.

You're right about one thing, though. Teenage pu*sy is the easiest sh*t there is. They also have limited experience and for the most part, suck (no pun intended). That's why the majority of the women I bang are in their mid 20s, experienced but still in their youth... just how I like it. And while I may be running "simple game" compared to a veteran such as yourself, getting laid whenever the f*ck I want is enough for me. I think I'll be sticking to the simple game.

SANTA'S NOT REAL?!?! HOLY SH*T!!!!