Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I´m tired

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys!

One of my big problems is that I get really fast tired (often at 2-3 pm) and need to sleep. It really pisses me off. I´m a sportsman doing some endurance excercises (like swimming / jogging), going to the gym and playing table tennis. There are often little problems for me getting enough sleep because when I should get sleepy I simply get awake ...

But even at days when I have 7-8 hours of sleep, I get tired at noon. Lunch simply knocks me out, I´m often so sleepy that I really have to fight to stay concentrated. I´m now jogging every day in the morning for about 30 mins. (slow - average tempo just to get awake).

Any suggestions / tips, or do I simply have to accept it ?

greetings,

Indiana

medik167

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go see a doctor as soon as you can because this could actually be something serious. A doctor can run some blood tests on you and determine what is the problem. It could be as simple as lack of certain vitamins such as b12. On the other hand, the problem could be depression, anemia, thyroid problems or Epstein-Barr virus. No one on this board (unless they are a PA or doc) is qualified to give you medical advice. (I am only qualified to give Military personnel medical advice).

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, thanks for your reply !

I already visited a doctor 3 years ago and he ran some blood tests and asked me some questions, he came to the conclusion that everything is alright. I will visit another doctor...

depression ? hmm .. 2 - 3 month ago I would have said yes, but in the moment I feel simply ok, I really work at my attitude ... yes deep inside maybe there is some kind of "depression with girls", but I want to get over it by myself, I could visit a psychiatrist and start crying "hey dr. I´m so sad about not having a girl" or such ****, but I simply won´t do it. I´m using many ideas of Nathaniel Branden´s "the 6 pillars of self esteem" - good book.

greetings and thanks in advance,

Indiana

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have this problem big time. 2:00 would roll around at work and I'm ready to land face first into my keyboard. It seems my change in diet really helped me out. I got rid of the pasta for lunch and I feel so much better throughout the entire day. I also cut out all the fvcking potato chips and pop. All that 5hit combined with a sit down job wasn't doing a damn thing for me.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don´t feed myself very well. Often I eat fastfood, pizza, sweets, chips etc. I´ll try more vegetables and fruits.

I drink a plenty amount of coffee at days (maybe around 5-6 cups). Could this be related to my problem ? I´ve tried to stop drinking coffee, but it´s really difficult for me.

Any ideas ?

greetings,

Indiana

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IndianaJoneS
I don´t feed myself very well. Often I eat fastfood, pizza, sweets, chips etc... I drink a plenty amount of coffee a day... maybe around 5-6 cups. Could this be related to my problem ?
And you wonder why your body hates you? Good god, please tell me that the last question was meant to be rhetorical. Your body is going to go through withdrawals, just as it would if you were a constant cigarette smoker, but after it's all over and done, and you like water (or hell, even adderall) instead of coffee, just see how things have changed!

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IndianaJoneS
I don´t feed myself very well. Often I eat fastfood, pizza, sweets, chips etc. I´ll try more vegetables and fruits.

I drink a plenty amount of coffee at days (maybe around 5-6 cups). Could this be related to my problem ? I´ve tried to stop drinking coffee, but it´s really difficult for me.

Any ideas ?

greetings,

Indiana
I think you need to detox your body. Step 1 is to drink as much water as possible. Does you place of work have a water cooler? Try to drink at least a gallon a day. That sounds like a crazy amount, but you'll feel better. When your p1ss comes out crystal clear, you'll feel like a well-oiled Ferrari. Well, maybe :)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would consider your caffeine intake one of, if not the primary cause of your tiredness. Caffeine is a stimulant that gives your body a "false" energy boost and can play with your sleep pattern and your mind and body's natural craving for rest.

As others have said, try drinking lots of water (add a touch of cordial if you don't like it plain) and detoxing. It makes an amazing difference. Maybe try drinking tea (preferably green tea) as a substitute for coffee.

And go easy on the junk food, especially anything fatty, as that can cause heavy fatigue.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems, I´m victim of a false assumption. My weight is 76 kg, I´m 185 cm tall, my body is really in nice shape, sixpack etc. I thought that there´s everything ok with my health because of my sportsmanship (I train ALOT).

OK, no time to cry ...

Could you tell me a good basic feeding plan thats compatible to much sports ? I´ve read some books but there are often conflicting statements that confused me.

Another 'problem' I´d like to get rid of is my very oily face. I wash it at least 2 times a day with a special cream - soap. Could this even be related to my feeding ?

Any suggestions ?

greetings and much thanks,

Indiana

P.S. : going into the basement getting 5 bottles of water ;)

Anhslaught

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem. Around 2-3pm I would get pretty sleepy. Actually I get sleep all the time. I try and eat 6 small meals a day, usually I'd be able to get in 3 meals, but I still get sleepy. I get 8 hours of sleep a day and I still get sleepy.
I should probably check the doctor too.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, first 2 days, yesterday, I managed 3 liters of minrealwater, today 4. I need to go to toilet every half an hour, but who cares ...

How long should this "drowning diet" take to show first effects ?

greetings,

Indiana