Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Freddie Gray's death ruled a homicide; 6 Baltimore officers charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Welcome to black racism and supremacy.

Really?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, the driver is already trying to cover his own ass and is saying Gray was injured before getting into the van. Clearly the guy's legs were fvked up prior to transport.

Also, here's a little link debunking the BS floating around low tier conservative "news" blogs about Gray supposedly having a pre-existing injury. http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/freddiegraysuit.asp

Yeah, how supremacist of the attorney to charge officers with a crime after someone is arrested, gang tackled, their neck severed, and none of the cops can explain what the fvk happened. Yeah, how dare an attorney charge those cops. :rolleyes:

I mean, its not like Baltimore PD has a record of police violence. Its not like they have ever beaten an old man into kidney failure...or assaulted an 80 yr old woman....or abused a pregnant woman. Oh wait, they have. And theyve lost over 100 cases in the last few years in court over similar abuses of power.

http://data.baltimoresun.com/news/police-settlements/

But its simply black supremacy that for once the Baltimore courts may hold these cops accountable and send them to prison. :rolleyes:

If you actually do your fvking research youll see that for years, all the city of Baltimore has done is pay out low settlements (when compared to the millions people get across the country), while none of these cops see jail time. Tell me how that is pro-black when its mostly black citizens being abused and killed in those cases.

Actually read the article and do the research. This crap has been swept under the rug for years...and the people have been ignored when they air their grievances peacefully and through the correct channels. It shouldnt take national spotlight and riots for this city's PD and local government to get its act together.

But hey, some people will make excuses for any time cops kill anyone. I saw it when Tamir Rice and John Crawford were gunned down too. And they were minding their own business and had no prior record.

PS - Id love to see how any could defend the Rekia Boyd killing case in Chicago. How is it that a cop can shoot wildly into a crowd of unarmed people, and see no jail time? How is it that a DA can tank the case by undercharging? But yeah...how dare citizens be outraged at these things. Its simply black supremacist to demand accountability from officials and those in power.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...ly-undercharged-officer-who-killed-Rekia-Boyd

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:

Really?
Yes really. They have a history of demanding the prosecution of a non-black person even in self-defense against one of "their people", while refusing to convict one of "their people" when the victim is non-black. They don't go by evidence, but by race.

I mean, its not like Baltimore PD doesnt have a record of police violence.
It's not like Gray doesn't have a record of being a criminal. For one thing Gray had an active warrant for malicious destruction of property and assault.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
So the black female state attorney is charging all the officers.
I hate to state the obvious but at this point in the game does anyone actually care if an affirmative action hire fvcks the lives of these cops if they're innocent? It's all down hill from here anyway and quite frankly if there's still white cops dumb enough to serve in known vibrant areas when they're fully aware what happens to them if they're unfortunate enough to be involved in a dindu limiting then more fool them. They deserve to be raked over the coals.

Worry about your own, you have to at this point. Freddie Gray and Baltimore are not your own.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
...This crap has been swept under the rug for years...and the people have been ignored when they air their grievances peacefully and through the correct channels. It shouldnt take national spotlight and riots for this city's PD and local government to get its act together.
Tell this to the people who are trying to say that rioting is a suitable form of civil disobedience to fix the real problem, corrupt government. Yet they can somehow support government leaders who allow and in ways support the violence by their non-action. Let's not forget what happened to Detroit where their elected officials helped destroy a city that was already barely surviving.

A corrupt or rogue police department is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to government corruption, anyone who can remember Mayor Richard Daley (and son) of the "Chicago Democratic Machine" readily understands this concept. Corruption in the ranks exists because the leaders allow it. Want and example? The mayor of Baltimore has been in a leadership position of some sort with the city for twenty years.

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
So the black female state attorney is charging all the officers. As far as anyone can tell Freddie Gray banged his own head but the officers are being charged with murder. Welcome to black racism and supremacy.
We don't know that for sure, so that's why we have the investigation to determine what actually happened. If they are innocent, the evidence will prove that. Right wingers like you, want to claim black racism and supremacy since it's not the outcome you wanted. The real racism here is your stereotype against blacks, believing African American officials are out to get the white man who's policing behavior is in question with accordance to the law.

It appears you quoted Yahoo news as your source to exonerate the white cops. Isn't that the same Yahoo News that Bill O'Reilly rants about being "Liberal Biased Media News" and "anti cops and anti white" biased against the right? They can't be too "Liberal Biased and anti white and cops", since they are pushing their story to exonerate the white cops. If they were truly "Liberal biased against whites and cops', wouldn't their article reflect bias against the white cops and not favoring them? Just another example of how the right wing lies about their "Liberal media myth" getting the sheep to believe in their propaganda. Another nail in the coffin for the right wing claim of a "Liberal Media Bias".

Multiple police sources told WJLA that the head wound corresponds with a bolt in the back of the vehicle, and that the impact broke Gray's neck. It was not immediately clear what caused the blow while he was in custody, according to the sources.

The investigation did not uncover evidence connecting the videotaped portion of his arrest — which helped to spur protest and riots in the streets of Baltimore — with the young man's death, according to the local ABC affiliate.
Local ABC affiliate WJLA. Isn't that the same ABC affiliate owned by the right wing Sinclair Broadcasting Group who pushes right wing propaganda on their local broadcasts in all of their markets? We have a right wing affiliate pushing a right wing news bias in the mainstream media that everybody is reporting. How is that for your "Liberal Media"? So, Sinclair gets to report the story "their way" disguised as an ABC News affiliate who the right claims is "biased liberal media" when it's their own right wing spin being reported mainstream. They keep getting exposed all the time for their lies. Again, there is no "Liberal Media" when it's the right who is pushing their right wing slanted news to the mainstream media, through their conservative broadcast companies on ABC, NBC, CBS affiliates. Once again, another nail in the coffin for the right wing "Liberal Media Myth".

Where is the "Liberal Media Bias" when WJLA ABC is spinning right wing biased news that is being reported to the entire mainstream media? Where is the "Liberal Bias" when Yahoo News and every media outlet is reporting what WJLA is reporting that is right slanted news in favor of the cops? Not much of a "Liberal biased Media" is there? The nail goes into the coffin once again for the "Liberal Media" the right wing tries to spin. It is a joke, but the sheep eat it up all the time since they can't think on their own.

KATV's new owner takes D.C. station on right turn

A Washington Post article brings news about a new media player in Little Rock that will bear watching in the days ahead. By Paul Fahri:

There’s a new owner and a new approach to the news at WJLA-TV, Washington’s ABC affiliate. Under the direction of its ambitious corporate parent, the station’s news operations have taken a subtle but noticeable turn to the right.

Last week, for example, WJLA viewers woke up to a new face on the morning news: Mark Hyman, a veteran conservative pundit, who offered some criticism of President Obama.

In his video commentary, Hyman railed against the inconsistent enforcement of a ban on travel to Cuba by Americans. Noting that the music stars Jay Z and Beyoncé had “partied up” in Havana last year without penalty, Hyman insinuated that Obama had protected the couple from prosecution.

WJLA is one of 64 stations now owned by the Sinclair Broadcast Group, which recently completed its purchased of ABC affiliate KATV in Little Rock. Sinclair's right-wing tilt is old news in the media business. In Washington, WJLA is also partnering with the conservative Washington Times on a weekly report on government waste. It is featuring reports, too, from the Sinclair Washington bureau, peppered with critical reporting on President Obama and information from conservative D.C. think tanks.

Sinclair purchased KATV and other stations from Allbritton, an ownership that featured a bit of political involvement of its own when the station general manager did an on-air endorsement of George W. Bush in the 2000 general election.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...atvs-new-owner-takes-dc-station-on-right-turn

Under new ownership, WJLA-TV takes a slight turn to the right

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...1ffa6e-3ac8-11e4-9c9f-ebb47272e40e_story.html

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I hate to state the obvious but at this point in the game does anyone actually care if an affirmative action hire fvcks the lives of these cops if they're innocent? It's all down hill from here anyway and quite frankly if there's still white cops dumb enough to serve in known vibrant areas when they're fully aware what happens to them if they're unfortunate enough to be involved in a dindu limiting then more fool them. They deserve to be raked over the coals.

Worry about your own, you have to at this point. Freddie Gray and Baltimore are not your own.
I don't like to see any one victimized by the racist/sexist liberals, but the problem is dieversity has been put in charge of many US cities. Even the US attorney is a black woman now. It's very hard for a white person to find a good job nowadays, and with affirmative action leaving little left over it's actually pretty hard to get on a police force especially the department you'd want to be on. I don't agree with giving everything up to dieversity, turning our backs on others trying to make it where they can and running. There's no where left to run to really. The dieversity stalk us every where, the government encourages it even and seeds them every where.

At least 3 of the 6 officers charged are black including Sgt. Alicia White and Lt Rice who were supervising the arrest http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/02/us/freddie-gray-autopsy-report-given-to-baltimore-prosecutors.html?_r=0 . The police van driver facing the most serious murder charges is black. So I guess the moral of the story is no one is safe under black liberal rule, and no one can safely police black areas.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I don't like to see any one victimized by the racist/sexist liberals, but the problem is dieversity has been put in charge of many US cities. It's very hard for a white person to find a good job nowadays, and with affirmative action leaving little left over it's actually pretty hard to get on a police force especially the department you'd want to be on. I don't agree with giving everything up to dieversity, turning our backs on others trying to make it where they can and running. There's no where left to run to really. The dieversity stalk us every where, the government encourages it even and seeds them every where.
An atomized land mass full of unassimilated and ideologically incompatible countries/cultures parasitizing off her until she's fully sucked dry and coasting off the fumes of a long extinct homogeneous cultures past accomplishments and success. At some point you're going to have to accept it, cut bait and worry about your own.

I don't say this lightly, almost my entire family on both sides have served in either military or police but fvck it and fvck those cops. The games changed and the racial demographics of Baltimore is a 5 second search on joogle, they knew the risks.

In my opinion this should no longer be any right thinking white man's business.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the fact that the guy was detained without a probable cause. Keep on staggering.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see the argument that police treat criminals and the lower class overly harsh and aren't accountable. But I don't see how the narrative of the cops treated someone like Freddie Gray worse because of race works when half of the 6 officers are black and one of the black officers are supervisory rank washingtonpost.com/local/who-are-the-police-officers-charged-in-the-death-of-freddie-gray? I think the riots and rush to judgment is motivated by race.

When the occupy wall street protests were suppressed no one cared or supported a cause that had some validity. Apparently protesting and rioting only works if you're the special class of black.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Proves that rioting is just as effective as silent demonstrations. In fact I PREFER mass violence by the oppressed upon the oppressors. LOVE it. I applaud the poor and oppressed Baltimore citizens. It's about TIME people got angry and stood up to racism and corporate greed.

Sickens me the unchecked power of crooked racist police depts. across America. I'm white and I generally fear and loathe police officers...I cannot even imagine being black in America. They'll do whatever it takes to contain, conform, or kill black people.

Love it when authority gets gut-checked.

Every police officer will think twice...

Only thing I don't like is...those 6 officers are already out on the streets. They posted bond. They should be in jail with the other murderers...
Well said. Every good police officers in this country should be appalled by police misconduct. Being a police officer is a service to the people, not just a job that gives you paychecks.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
But I don't see how the narrative of the cops treated someone like Freddie Gray worse because of race works when half of the 6 officers are black and one of the black officers are supervisory rank
It just is and it's only going to get worse from here on in. Hence why I'm saying white gentiles still dumb enough to be used as sacrifices on the alter of dieversity deserve whatever sh!tstorm comes their way. They put themselves in this situation knowing full well what may happen.

Btw here's the great man on the Botswana riots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9sCshUboug

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I can see the argument that police treat criminals and the lower class overly harsh and aren't accountable. But I don't see how the narrative of the cops treated someone like Freddie Gray worse because of race works when half of the 6 officers are black and one of the black officers are supervisory rank washingtonpost.com/local/who-are-the-police-officers-charged-in-the-death-of-freddie-gray? I think the riots and rush to judgment is motivated by race.

When the occupy wall street protests were suppressed no one cared or supported a cause that had some validity. Apparently protesting and rioting only works if you're the special class of black.
Keep on bringing race into the equation. This is not about race, it is about police brutality and unchecked power that's happening all across the nation. Take a look at protesters on streets all over the nation calling for stop to police brutality, you'll see blacks, whites, and every color you can think of. This is not a black vs white issue.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Take a look at protesters on streets all over the nation calling for stop to police brutality, you'll see blacks, whites, and every color you can think of. This is not a black vs white issue.
Are we watching the same thing? Just about every clip on youtube shows it's almost entirely blacks with the odd unwashed altruistic white sh!tlib who's dumb enough to attend getting assaulted.

Don't try and drag other races into this bullsh!t ya sneaky rat.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Yes really. They have a history of demanding the prosecution of a non-black person even in self-defense against one of "their people", while refusing to convict one of "their people" when the victim is non-black. They don't go by evidence, but by race.

It's not like Gray doesn't have a record of being a criminal. For one thing Gray had an active warrant for malicious destruction of property and assault.

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2015...icers3/02baltimore_officers3-master675-v4.jpg

What were you saying about black supremacy again?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
The state's attorney is cracking an egg to make an omelet. You are ignoring that the rioters, rioting over a black criminal, being appeased are black; the mayor is black; the state's attorney bring the charges is black etc. It's never been my position that anyone besides the leaders really benefit under black and liberal supremacy, not even the majority of blacks.

My argument is blacks want "affirmative action" in the justice system. Policing with kid's gloves and releasing suspect will increase crime victimization, especially for blacks who are the main victims.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just sprinkle some crack on him jim let's get out of here

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
The state's attorney is cracking an egg to make an omelet. You are ignoring that the rioters, rioting over a black criminal, being appeased are black; the mayor is black; the state's attorney bring the charges is black etc. It's never been my position that anyone besides the leaders really benefit under black and liberal supremacy, not even the majority of blacks.

My argument is blacks want "affirmative action" in the justice system. Policing with kid's gloves and releasing suspect will increase crime victimization, especially for blacks who are the main victims.
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1430533142023.webm

What are your thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.