Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Food stamp capital of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I'm not angry you just trying to deflect the fact that people been saying blacks are associated with food stamps, I didn't hear you accuse anyone of wrong doings then.

I wanted to post something truthful, but yet I'm mad. I'm never mad.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Nah I'm not angry you just trying to deflect the fact that people been saying blacks are associated with food stamps, I didn't hear you accuse anyone of wrong doings then.

I wanted to post something truthful, but yet I'm mad. I'm never mad.

Gotcha. It's all good! I think both sides throwing these stupid stereotypes are morons. I have met and befriended some awesome black people who were true friends in my time of need, I mean TRUE friends... I have had white friends who were back stabbing b!tches... that's the main reason I don't deal with friends anymore but that's my experience.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can look at any of my post, I never thrown a single stereotype toward any race first. I may have done it in defense to show them how idiotic they are being but all of my post can be backed up by facts

I'm not your average joe, I do research on stats to counter any black stereotype out there.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the US, 7% of white people are on food stamps. 24% of black people are on food stamps. You need to work a little harder on that research.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
In the US, 7% of white people are on food stamps. 24% of black people are on food stamps. You need to work a little harder on that research.
I need three different sources with those exact same numbers, you can talk all day, talking doesn't move me or make me a believer.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Percent of welfare recipients who are white = 38.8 %

Percent of welfare recipients who are black = 39.8 %
http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Now take into account you're only 12.6% of the population those numbers are fvcking disgusting. No matter which way you slice it, as a matter of fact I bet whitey is paying for you to spam these threads. Their tax dollars at work?

Another "white man = baaaaad/ everyone else = goooood" thread backfire by this Marxist indoctrinated public school statistic. Oy Vey!!

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being such a racist, Fataljay.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Not This Sh*t Again

In B4 Desdinova locks this thread. Which will be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.