Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going NC with her, few questions about it

ialphamaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All,

Well so after I've noticed her getting distant and ignoring, it's time for NC.

She's almost losing the attraction as i became way too much clingy and too much available. So the best advice is received from everywhere is to suddenly go no contact as soon as possible, no delay as it'll only make the situation worst and decrease chances of ever winning her interest back.

I've quite few friend's of mine, who went from the same situation, girl started making excuses of not talking and all, became rude. All they did is going NC and only talking when the girl start the talk. It worked for them.

So the doubt here is about how and when to start.

I talked to this girl in the morning, in texting. We both talked perfectly, and but at the end, there were some important personal thing's i had to ask her. So i sent around 3-4 texts, it was important to send that much texts about it, she'll understand that. (They're all unanswered till now)

So i want to start ignoring her back, but should i wait for the replies and clear that specific talk before i go NC?

So in that case, it'll be HER who will send me the last text.

Basically i want to make sure, does that matter's that i stay reserved in our last chat before the Earthquack of ignoring her?

English isn't my first language so to make it more clear, let me explain it more.

Right now it's me to send her the last texts, and so bassically i'm giving more attention to her.

Before going NC, should i first at least talk with her in a reserved tone and make her the last one to send the texts? So i can start the nc period when i will start giving her less attention as compared to now. So when she miss me, what she'll see is our chat in which i wasn't paying her too much attention, and thus it may make chances for interest recovery. - that's my thinking.

Or should i just immedietly start NC ?

I hope you get the situation, advices please?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, NC means NC. There's no secret formula for it. If you decide to go NC, you don't negotiate when you're going to start it, just f*cking do it!

Judging from your posts, there is absolutely nothing you can text or say that will change her mind about you. She thinks you're a pathetic chump and by continuing to text her, you're just reinforcing that emotion.

You go NC for you. It gives you time to heal and move on to focus on different women. It just so happens that often, a byproduct of that action is that the woman will reach out to try and reestablish contact just to make sure she's still got you on the line.
But NC is NC.
Either stick to it or continue being her nice friend orbiter. Just f*cking do it!

Rant over. Good luck.

Mike

Reaction score
See other women man, on your last thread after going NC you literally bent to her will the minute she text you, she copped on to that, save yourself the pain man

Like Greasy Pig said you go NC for yourself, your focusing too much on this chick and your attached to the outcome

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to figure out what you are trying to do. There are two kinds of no contact:
1. No Contact when a girl is still attracted to you, but her interest is waning: going NC here is done so that she starts chasing you (rather than the reverse). Usually the girl reinitiates contact within a few days and if she starts chasing, let her. If she doesn't reinitiate, then you are actually doing the next type of NC (see below).
2. No Contact when you got rejected: the ONLY purpose of this is to move on yourself. You must abandon all hope of winning the girl back because it will not happen. If she starts giving you attention again, it is only so that she can feel better about herself and pull you into her friendzone orbit. Fu'ck that sh'it. Be very strict about NC, and begin to see other girls, do your hobbies, etc.

Last edited:

ialphamaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike said:
See other women man, on your last thread after going NC you literally bent to her will the minute she text you, she copped on to that, save yourself the pain man

Like Greasy Pig said you go NC for yourself, your focusing too much on this chick and your attached to the outcome
That last thread was of my first love of life man :D
dap said:
You have to figure out what you are trying to do. There are two kinds of no contact:
1. No Contact when a girl is still attracted to you, but her interest is waning: going NC here is done so that she starts chasing you (rather than the reverse). Usually the girl reinitiates contact within a few days and if she starts chasing, let her. If she doesn't reinitiate, then you are actually doing the next type of NC (see below).
2. No Contact when you got rejected: the ONLY purpose of this is to move on yourself. You must abandon all hope of winning the girl back because it will not happen. If she starts giving you attention again, it is only so that she can feel better about herself and pull you into her friendzone orbit. Fu'ck that sh'it. Be very strict about NC, and begin to see other girls, do your hobbies, etc.

You gave no indication about whether this girl is still attracted to you, but my best guess is that she is not and you should be doing NC #2.
Well the case with this girl is amazingly weird, sometime's she is nice to me, and loving, talkative and gives all the signs of interest. And the other time she get's rude even on the smallest thing. For example I made her a nickname, she got terribly pissed of at me about why I ****ed up with her name :p then I made her tea, she again got pissed of why I made without asking her first. In short getting cold over very small stuff. Then the next day she was all into me. The only thing which I think I did wrong with this one is I was super ultra nice to her, like we see in movie's huh

However, there may still be very little interest left. what you say?

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ialphamaster said:
That last thread was of my first love of life man :D

Well the case with this girl is amazingly weird, sometime's she is nice to me, and loving, talkative and gives all the signs of interest. And the other time she get's rude even on the smallest thing. For example I made her a nickname, she got terribly pissed of at me about why I ****ed up with her name :p then I made her tea, she again got pissed of why I made without asking her first. In short getting cold over very small stuff. Then the next day she was all into me. The only thing which I think I did wrong with this one is I was super ultra nice to her, like we see in movie's huh

However, there may still be very little interest left. what you say?
This girl couldnt care less about you. Have some self respect and never talk to her again.

ialphamaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
What greasy said.

Just leave this girl and go NC.

What could be so important that you had to send three texts to her with questions? What exactly did you need to know so badly?

Your problem isn't about attraction, it's about one-itis. You are way too into this girl.
Yeah correct, I've been way too much into this girl but so if I go NC, actually already nc now. Can it possibly increase any desire for me in her mind and as a result she start valuing me again? If I act properly this time.

dap said:
This girl couldnt care less about you. Have some self respect and never talk to her again.
You're right about getting self respect, but after searching a lot, what I've come to know is all girls act in a very predictable way. The more a guy pay attention, the more bratty and *****y behavior he face. It's just how we treat them to treat us, there are specific triggers that almost all boy's do which kill's all the attraction. So on the other hand there are attractive traits that are sure to catch the girl's interest. So what I want is going no contact in hopes of getting the respect and interest, both back. As soon as there is interest and attraction, there surely will be a lot of respect. Somewhere I read an ebook about getting ex girl friend back, the most important thing I learnt was "You will get her back the moment you get over her". I understand this, I understand if I go NC just in hopes of getting her back, if she even texted, and came to me to talk, I will unintentionally change back into a WUSS again and all the game ruined once again.

If I start spinning plates now, and as I'm already NC. There aren't such hard feeling's, of course feeling's are there but not as hard as before. She disrespected me that's what I know. So is it possible by going no contact that her interest level sparks again and providing I stay reserved and less talkative, she comes back to her old face. I'm the one who always keep texting, who always initiate talks, who's always there to talk. Wouldn't going NC shock the hell out of her? Wouldn't she be thinking what happened that I all of a sudden went no contact.

The last time we talked it made a joke on her best friend, she minded it and said don't say such words for my friend. Well I just said "k" instead of logic her to death with why I was just kidding :p so after that I haven't talked to her. And that's how NC started now.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time and time again I seem to be needing to explain NC to newbs.

The purpose of NC isn't to get the girl back. The purpose of NC is to get over a girl and move on completely.

You're not good enough yet. Sure you can go NC and she might come back. But you have not learned a damn thing. You will make the same mistakes you did before.

NC is a tool to improve yourself while helping you get over the girl so that you can move forward without distractions.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want her back. You think you do, but you don't.

I posted in the NC thread a few months ago. I was doing it to get a response from her, and not to just get over her. Well, it did get a response from her. She even agreed to see me again. So she came over to my place and I realized, "Wait a minute. I've improved myself so much. I've worked hard. I'm a much better man now. She hasn't changed sh!t. She has all the same problems that made me unhappy in the first place. I don't want her back."

Don't waste your time. Go NC and forget about her responses or what she's thinking. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that you stop talking to her so you can get over her quicker and start finding better women.