Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

on the verge of cheating

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
long story short,
bored at work and with my marriage,

make a okcupid profile using fake pic(but guy looks exactly like me)
hot chick messages me, we text, she is horny as a mofo
she says she lives with her mom and just moved back into town, believe me i was hesitant at first when she told me this. i was going to meet her at a restarant, but at the last minute i decided against it. too risky
i live in small town, so going out in public would be dangeourous
i told her we should meet at a place an hour away so i wont recognize anyone. she wants to meet at a place where i know would be a bad place.

basically i just want to bang and thats it. i keep leading her on. she wants me to send her more pics of me, go out, etc..

im thinking i should just tell her the deal, that im married and if she is down, then lets do it. but im not chasing by any means.

anybody here have any similar experiences? thoughts?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being bored is a very pathetic excuse to cheat on your wife. How about man up, stop being selfish, and see if things can be resolved first? Have some respect for yourself and everyone else involved.

I have an exwife that got bored and cheated on me.........its been almost 5yrs ago now. She has finally figured out that there is no going back to what she once had. She can't find anybody that comes close to me. Now she's fat, depressed, and lives no where close to the same lifestyle she used to enjoy.

You got two choices to consider........and with only one of them will you be able to say "hey, I took the high road, I did the right thing, I can live with myself".

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me, Why do you consider cheating on your wife?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want a morality lecture (because I know you know what you're thinking is wrong), then consider the layers of deception you will have to apply to all of this. Lying is hard work and eats away at you when you've done it to someone you love (even if you're "bored" with her). Not only that but a 100% physical fling is near-impossible unless you hire a prostitute. One of you is bound to get attached. The whole thing is a hornet's nest my friend.

If you are bored with your marriage, end it honestly.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't necessarily think what you are about to do is immoral.. you can't tell another guy how to get through life when you haven't walked in his shoes. If this is what you feel you need to do then you need to do what you need to do.

My concern is that I would never cheat on my wife with a single woman. I mean, im' nopt saying I have a guideline on how to cheat on my wife, i hope i never come to that, but just hypothetically speaking. most guys spend so much time thinking should i cheat or should i not cheat that once they answer the quesiton should i cheat, they never spend any time answering the question how to cheat lol. don't cheat with someone at work and don';t cheat with a single woman. cheat with a woman that has something to lose and and with a woman who when the time comes to end it, there is no muss, you don't see her everyday.

a single woman telling you that just fvck no strings attached is like a car lot commercial telling you to come in and buy a car with zero down, 0 percent interest and o payments for the first 6 months or some **** you just know in the back of your mind this **** isn't going to work out like this. she's single.. i'm going to assume she's between the age of 27-35.. she's give you the zero down but sooner or later your ass is going to have to make some type of payments

if you are going to cheat, cheat using a married woman..s he has just as much reason to keep **** secret as you do.

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strey - I'm not going to judge you. What I will say is that I'm a couple weeks away from finalizing my second divorce and at this very moment, I'm glad I don't have my fucking gun in my hand.

Divorce is the most painful thing I've ever been through. First, with the mother of my five children and then this second time with the most gorgeous woman I've ever been with. I loved them both and I can't even begin to describe the pain that you go through with this shit.

Trust me: You will become addicted to the thrill and danger and you will NOT be able to keep this a secret forever. You WILL be discovered and then have to go through the divorce. It's bad enough without kids, but if you have children, lock away all of your guns and sharp objects.

My advice is this: Try to work things out if there's any chance. Go to counseling. There are ways to spice things up.

If you feel there's no hope. Be honest with your wife about it and separate. Hiding this stuff will only make your life a living hell. And it will hurt everyone around you in some way.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three said:
Strey - I'm not going to judge you. What I will say is that I'm a couple weeks away from finalizing my second divorce and at this very moment, I'm glad I don't have my fucking gun in my hand.

Divorce is the most painful thing I've ever been through. First, with the mother of my five children and then this second time with the most gorgeous woman I've ever been with. I loved them both and I can't even begin to describe the pain that you go through with this shit.

Trust me: You will become addicted to the thrill and danger and you will NOT be able to keep this a secret forever. You WILL be discovered and then have to go through the divorce. It's bad enough without kids, but if you have children, lock away all of your guns and sharp objects.

My advice is this: Try to work things out if there's any chance. Go to counseling. There are ways to spice things up.

If you feel there's no hope. Be honest with your wife about it and separate. Hiding this stuff will only make your life a living hell. And it will hurt everyone around you in some way.
Solid advice.....

I want to reiterate this part:

Divorce is the most painful thing I've ever been through.

I lost 7lbs in 3 days. Had zero appetite for 3 whole f'ing days. I slept maybe 4hrs in that 3 day period. During the next year I bet I talked to my dad about my divorce everyday for at least 2hrs a day. Couldn't concentrate on anything. I was fuhked up.

I never want to experience that pain again.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not going to lecture you on morality like other posters. Everyone makes their own choices in life. However, from a purely practical standpoint, if both of you live in a small town, it's very very risky. Think about it. If this woman wanted to mess with you, it wouldn't be hard for her to find out who your wife is. Do you really want to put the future of your marriage in the hands of some random broad you met on the Internet?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three said:

If you don't mind me asking, how come both marriages ended? Were you unfaithful in both?

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind you asking. In the first marriage, we had a bunch of kids, a bunch of bills, and no time together. Pretty typical story. I lost my attraction for her and fooled around a little. No sex, but a couple make outs. I didn't tell her, but she suspected and started a thing with my drinking buddy who lived across the street. They're married now and he lives in the house I built and the bed I bought. With my kids who call him dad. Oh, and she openly flaunted her relationship with him in front of me and the neighbors for a year while I still lived there.

Next marriage. Gorgeous young girl - 11 years younger than me. She had health problems and emotional problems I thought she would grow out of as her health improved. Also a kid with some serious emotional problems. It was a rocky relationship from the start, but I loved her intensely. We had a trial separation when I asked her to move out because of her emotional tantrums and then we got back together as I thought she'd really worked on herself. I was wrong. She continually accused me of having an affair and not loving her. Eventually, she moved out again and let me know a few days later she was fucking her boss.

I was completely faithful to my second wife, but I made a very poor choice. She had nothing going for her, but her looks. Nothing.

I'm generally a pretty tough guy, but I had a nervous breakdown after she left and almost killed myself.

Sure, Strey's marriage may mean nothing to him at this moment. Or he may think that. But, it must have meant something at one time. Just like Mauser96 and Howiestern can attest, this is not a game. Lots of guys (and girls) mess around on their mates, but no good can come of this.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single married man will tell you the same thing. Man up: Either don't cheat or divorce.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three said:
I don't mind you asking. In the first marriage, we had a bunch of kids, a bunch of bills, and no time together. Pretty typical story. I lost my attraction for her and fooled around a little. No sex, but a couple make outs. I didn't tell her, but she suspected and started a thing with my drinking buddy who lived across the street. They're married now and he lives in the house I built and the bed I bought. With my kids who call him dad. Oh, and she openly flaunted her relationship with him in front of me and the neighbors for a year while I still lived there.

Next marriage. Gorgeous young girl - 11 years younger than me. She had health problems and emotional problems I thought she would grow out of as her health improved. Also a kid with some serious emotional problems. It was a rocky relationship from the start, but I loved her intensely. We had a trial separation when I asked her to move out because of her emotional tantrums and then we got back together as I thought she'd really worked on herself. I was wrong. She continually accused me of having an affair and not loving her. Eventually, she moved out again and let me know a few days later she was fucking her boss.

I was completely faithful to my second wife, but I made a very poor choice. She had nothing going for her, but her looks. Nothing.

I'm generally a pretty tough guy, but I had a nervous breakdown after she left and almost killed myself.

Sure, Strey's marriage may mean nothing to him at this moment. Or he may think that. But, it must have meant something at one time. Just like Mauser96 and Howiestern can attest, this is not a game. Lots of guys (and girls) mess around on their mates, but no good can come of this.
Thanks for sharing this. I can understand the situation in the first marriage but not the second. Surely after your first marriage you were more apprehensive about getting married again? Did you realise at the time that she was probably a bad choice and push through regardless? Or was only afterwards that you started noticing problems?

I only ask because i've always believed that your gut tells you the truth... I just wonder whether the signs were there and you just didnt pay them any attention..

Thanks

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR - Yes, the signs were there. I knew inside that it would end badly, but for whatever reason, I couldn't stop myself. It sounds fucked up, but I wanted her so much. It was more than just love. It was my ego. See, getting a girl that good looking was more than I thought I could get. I just buried all my apprehensions and pushed forward.

I remember early on when she had moved herself and her son into my place. One night I just couldn't sleep. I looked at her and her kid as intruders in my house. I remember feeling like I was betraying my own kids. A really strange feeling that I didn't know what to do with.

Now since she left, I found out that my kids didn't like her. They are glad to have them gone out of our lives. Believe it or not, that just makes it worse in a way because I feel like I really fucked things up getting involved with her in the first place.

Yes, again. Pay attention to your gut. It really will tell you when things aren't right. You may not always get a clear idea of what to do, but you'll almost always have a feeling when things aren't right. That's the time to start questioning things and make sure what you are doing makes sense.

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Three said:
Strey's marriage may mean nothing to him at this moment. Or he may think that. But, it must have meant something at one time..
it still does, but my wife is constantly stressed about everything, our sex life is complete crap. i try to spice things up, but to no avail. it always ends up the same.

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strey - I know where you are, man. There's a point where you just feel like you're going to implode. Like you can't take anymore and you don't know what to do. Don't give up!

If you love your wife, find a good counselor. There are so many shitty ones who don't give a fuck about saving your marriage. Look for marriage builders and do some research. There are counselors out there who won't ever give up on your marriage.

We all have fantasies of the grass being greener, but it's not always that way. If it's not going to work out, it will be OK. Seriously, you are going to be OK even if your marriage falls apart, but give it all you can before you abandon it.

We live in a world where people give up their principles on a whim. Don't be like that. Fight for what's right. If you end up parting ways afterward, you can still respect yourself. Sneaking around and having affairs instead of dealing with your problems is not the manly way to live. Respect yourself.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of see this like calling a football game from the couch: Sometimes the player or the refs have the right of it, but you dont always have to be in the game to spot a really bad call.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh fvck, not another one.

I'm going to put this free e-book as a sticky in this forum.

If you're going to have an affair, READ THIS BOOK.

Get a copy here: http://www.cheatmanual.com/
Read it online here: http://books.google.com.sg/books?id...Cheat on Your Wife" Otto Mendalsmirsh&f=false

You NEED to know what you're doing when you're fvcking around. You NEED to know that you CAN get caught, and there are consequences to pay.

And to copy what others have said, divorce is fvcking painful. I'm going through it right now. It sucks the life and happiness out of you.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man some of these Divorce sadness posts scare me a bit. Ive never been married but i hear divorce can be devastating from older men i know.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say do it....embrace what joy you can...you only live once.

99% of biyaches would do the same thing.

however beware: when you start banging strange puzzy you will be happy as fvck....your wife WILL PICK UP ON YOUR NEW HAPPINESS

and she won't like it.

Biyaches need to know that all happiness in their slave man (you) comes from them and them only...any exterior happiness is cause for contempt, nervousness, then outright suspicion....that is why women cut off the puzzy faucet once they have you...they need to keep you miserable and thus enslave you.

so hide your newfound strange puzzy happiness around your old biyach..