Crazy obsessive chick freaking me out

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It must be crazy month for me as they all seem to be showing their true colours at the moment.

I was out over a week ago and this woman in her early 40s started chatting me up. She wasn't stunning, but she had an amazing body and I found myself really turned on by her and figured she'd be great to bang. So when she asked for my number I gave it to her.

She texted a lot that night and seemed pretty full on so I eased off. She continued to text me, but I was already pursuing another girl so I just told her I was busy and maybe we could catch up in a week or two.

Fast forward to the last couple of days and she's been sending me text after text, begging me to fvck her, sending me naked pictures, telling me she will do absolutely anything to please me. I started responding and suggested we get together for some fun in the week. Meanwhile she added me to Facebook and I see she's got a boyfriend.

I don't know why, but it p!ssed me off...more for his sake than mine. I've been getting cynical about women and their manipulative games and lies lately so I told her to forget about it and told her off about cheating on her boyfriend.

She's been telling me how she doesn't care about him, he can't satisfy her and she'd dump him now for me and will do it on his Facebook wall so I can see. What a b!tch!!

I told her I'm just not interested and she's been texting and trying to call me constantly, literally begging me to give her a chance, telling me I'm the best looking guy she's met and acting crazy. Since I've started writing this email I've received 5 unanswered texts from her....make that 6.

I've blocked her on FB and I'm ignoring her, but she won't stop (7 txts now).

Just read the texts and they're all begging and negotiating, asking how she can prove it, saying I can go and fvck her in the a$$ right now if I want and cvm all over her. I'm not even tempted now, just want to get rid of her.

I'm just thankful she doesn't know where I live. Is ignoring her my best solution?

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you asking us what you should do?
i think you know the answer. YES just ignore all contact from her. Eventually, she will stop. they all stop at some point

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
It must be crazy month for me as they all seem to be showing their true colours at the moment.

I was out over a week ago and this woman in her early 40s started chatting me up. She wasn't stunning, but she had an amazing body and I found myself really turned on by her and figured she'd be great to bang. So when she asked for my number I gave it to her.

She texted a lot that night and seemed pretty full on so I eased off. She continued to text me, but I was already pursuing another girl so I just told her I was busy and maybe we could catch up in a week or two.

Fast forward to the last couple of days and she's been sending me text after text, begging me to fvck her, sending me naked pictures, telling me she will do absolutely anything to please me. I started responding and suggested we get together for some fun in the week. Meanwhile she added me to Facebook and I see she's got a boyfriend.

I don't know why, but it p!ssed me off...more for his sake than mine. I've been getting cynical about women and their manipulative games and lies lately so I told her to forget about it and told her off about cheating on her boyfriend.

She's been telling me how she doesn't care about him, he can't satisfy her and she'd dump him now for me and will do it on his Facebook wall so I can see. What a b!tch!!

I told her I'm just not interested and she's been texting and trying to call me constantly, literally begging me to give her a chance, telling me I'm the best looking guy she's met and acting crazy. Since I've started writing this email I've received 5 unanswered texts from her....make that 6.

I've blocked her on FB and I'm ignoring her, but she won't stop (7 txts now).

Just read the texts and they're all begging and negotiating, asking how she can prove it, saying I can go and fvck her in the a$$ right now if I want and cvm all over her. I'm not even tempted now, just want to get rid of her.

I'm just thankful she doesn't know where I live. Is ignoring her my best solution?
Just go NC on her, J. And if she still contacts you, just send a message acting like you're your phone company:

"Free message from AT&T: the user you are trying to contact has requested not

to receive call or text messages from this number. Our 4G network is now up to ten

times faster than 3G. AT&T, your world, delivered."

It actually worked pretty well for me with a few girls. One

of them was texting me non-stop about how she liked me & then turned

hostile telling me she'd set my motorcycle on fire. The other girl was a

psycho with some real issues--sent both girls that text and never heard back

from them. If that fails, though you can always tell her you just realized

you're gay ;) Good luck!

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest mate, would you have made this thread if you weren't at least tempted to bang her brains out..?

Pretty simply, if you don't want to see her again, then don't answer any texts.

Sounds like a crazy to me.

If it was me, I wouldn't let her find out where you live, and not take the risk of going to her place (never know when some crazy boyfriend would show up).

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Just go NC on her, J. And if she still contacts you, just send a message acting like you're your phone company:

"Free message from AT&T: the user you are trying to contact has requested not

to receive call or text messages from this number. Our 4G network is now up to ten

times faster than 3G. AT&T, your world, delivered."
Yes, I think I will try this one! I've ignored her texts, but she just hasn't stopped and is even sending me more naked pictures that she's taking just to send to me. It's gone beyond creepy now and I think she might have some serious mental health problems.

Failing that I might try and find a guy with my name and give her his number. :)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Be honest mate, would you have made this thread if you weren't at least tempted to bang her brains out..?
I was, but all I can think of now is Stephen King's Misery.