Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl called me Ted Bundy at the bar

Trenton

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I hit up my favorite hot spot. It's usually crawling with hotties, and this night was no exception. They were in a group of four (which I suspected was going to be trouble). Nonetheless, I walked over with my Vodka tonic in hand.

I was making casual conversation, etc. Everyone was laughing, and having a ball. I had my sights set on one of them in particular, methodically staying in control of the conversation.

All of a sudden one of the girls said to me "You're a bullsh!tter." I said "Me?" She followed with "You're cute, but creepy. What guy walks into a bar by himself that confidently and comes up to a group of girls? I'm gonna give you some friendly advice: if you want some play, tone down your bullsh!t Ted Bundy."

I said "I don't drive a Volkswagen." Two of the girls started laughing. The one who called me out walked over to the bartender. That's when I leaned over to the girl I was interested in and whispered in her ear "You are a vision. Don't let your friend try to ruin your night out. Her feathers are a little ruffled because she's not as cute as you." She laughed. Her hair smelled soooo good, I just kind of sniffed it for a second before I pulled back.

Good times, fellas!

sicsec

Don Juan
Reaction score
give you creds for having gonads!! not easy to pull off or deal with the big uglies of the group taking free shots at you like they ever had a shot. It takes patience until you can separate the diamond in the roughs from the pack of hogs. Nothing worst than a pack of ugly drunk chicks who haven't had d i ck in a long time protecting the hotties in the group. Just like in the jungle.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trenton said:
So I hit up my favorite hot spot. It's usually crawling with hotties, and this night was no exception. They were in a group of four (which I suspected was going to be trouble). Nonetheless, I walked over with my Vodka tonic in hand.

I was making casual conversation, etc. Everyone was laughing, and having a ball. I had my sights set on one of them in particular, methodically staying in control of the conversation.

All of a sudden one of the girls said to me "You're a bullsh!tter." I said "Me?" She followed with "You're cute, but creepy. What guy walks into a bar by himself that confidently and comes up to a group of girls? I'm gonna give you some friendly advice: if you want some play, tone down your bullsh!t Ted Bundy."

I said "I don't drive a Volkswagen." Two of the girls started laughing. The one who called me out walked over to the bartender. That's when I leaned over to the girl I was interested in and whispered in her ear "You are a vision. Don't let your friend try to ruin your night out. Her feathers are a little ruffled because she's not as cute as you." She laughed. Her hair smelled soooo good, I just kind of sniffed it for a second before I pulled back.

Good times, fellas!
You handled it very suavely. I don't know why girls have to be such b*tches. Would a guy ever do this, i.e be really rude to a cool and friendly stranger that has brightened up their night?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
You handled it very suavely. I don't know why girls have to be such b*tches. Would a guy ever do this, i.e be really rude to a cool and friendly stranger that has brightened up their night?
My guess would be because they're *****es. The snobby ones are never happy or impressed, and always have something to ***** about or someone to put down. I doubt he brightened up her night, but maybe the others. That's probably why she became so angry. Someone tried to make the ***** happy, and she wasn't impressed. *****es are never happy, and don't want to see anyone else being that way, either. "How DARE you walk up confidently to a group of hot girls and try to make us laugh, serial killer!" Notice the criticism, sarcasm, and back-handed comment she pulled on him for having a good time and being social. Heaven forbid not everyone is a **** with a stick up their ass who doesn't look down upon others. "No play for you! I'm so hot; hear me roar."

I hate *****es. Thankfully, they stick to the bars, parties, and online dating websites. No where else is such a toxic person welcomed.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy, she felt she needed more attention than the other girls. So since you didn't give her she attacked you. Great defense !

Though I'd do it

"My oh my... Such harsh words for a young lady... (Who took your dolls?)"
And then "You should be more like your friend over here -shows my target-, she's quite wonderful person... -smells hair-, and her hair is nice !"

What do ya think ? :)

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Jealousy, she felt she needed more attention than the other girls. So since you didn't give her she attacked you. Great defense !

Though I'd do it

"My oh my... Such harsh words for a young lady... (Who took your dolls?)"
And then "You should be more like your friend over here -shows my target-, she's quite wonderful person... -smells hair-, and her hair is nice !"

What do ya think ? :)
I think that is to personal. I think that OP's answer was best.

ApolloCreed

Don Juan
Reaction score
The smelling hair thing was a joke right?

Otherwise yes, you are creepy.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest when I see a guy lurking on the street or in the clubs alone, approaching various women I think it looks really creepy too. And yes, very Ted Bundy-esque behaviour.

PUAs like to think they're very cool and that this is normal behaviour, but it's not. It's a fantasy world they live in and if you could see it from the perspective of others you'd see it is actually very creepy. But if you're getting good results, keep at it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Trenton said:

Good times, fellas!
So let me get this straight, you're cute, confident, friendly, and entertaining, but it's still not good enough for this girl.

Worse than that, you're a serial killer now. WTF is this world coming to?

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP did you end up hooking up with your intended girl? I'm assuming not.

Just because a few of the girls laughed at your jokes doesn't mean they weren't on some level thinking the same as their b*tchy friend, she was just more open about it. Maybe they didn't think you were creepy otherwise none of them would have talked to you if that were truly the case. But you were probably doing the rico suave, witty, charm-the-group social robot routine which just comes off over-the-top and try-hard. They'll take the free entertainment even if it means no intention of going home with you.

Here is my advice, you want a girl OP, then go for HER directly. Be honest with your intentions. Don't beat around the bush and try to entertain her friends...be nice to them if they talk to you but don't think you have to win their approval to get your girl to like you. If she's not feeling you then her friends reactions positive or negative won't mean a damn thing. I had a few instances where her friends were actually pushing my girl to dance with me, go home with me.....but she wouldn't have it. Social proof means nothing if the attraction is not there.

Most of the time, ****blocking is done because your girl has signaled her friends to "save her." In the rare case her friends ****block or start being a b*tch because they're jealous, then tell her "hey I think you're cool but you're friends are being extremely f*cking rude" and walk off. Punish her for her poor choice in friends, just like they make us suffer for bad wingmen. Don't let her friends disrespect you and get away with it just because you want to get laid.

I think the Ted Bundy comment was harsh and unnecessary but she did make a point....you're coming off too intense. Tone it down man.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
To be honest when I see a guy lurking on the street or in the clubs alone, approaching various women I think it looks really creepy too. And yes, very Ted Bundy-esque behaviour.

PUAs like to think they're very cool and that this is normal behaviour, but it's not. It's a fantasy world they live in and if you could see it from the perspective of others you'd see it is actually very creepy. But if you're getting good results, keep at it.
luckily for him real men dont bother looking from the perspectives of others and do what they feel is right even if it goes against what is considered normal behavior by society.

ps. did you know Ted Bundy had a collie that he named Lassie?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oxford comma said:
luckily for him real men dont bother looking from the perspectives of others and do what they feel is right even if it goes against what is considered normal behavior by society.
That interpretation of a "real" man just sounds like something you just made up.

Learning to fit in with others and adapt to people is a very valuable skill. It's what separates popular people from lonely creeps.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what did this b!tchy acting girl look like? if you can give us a better description of her I have some better comebacks to suggest. although yours was pretty good. i'm not one to ever go to bars/clubs by myself, much less approach a table full of girls unless signaled/invited over. even then you stand to catch hell from a fat/ugly friend. it's just the way they are. show me a nice fat girl and i'll show you an honest politician.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
That interpretation of a "real" man just sounds like something you just made up.

Learning to fit in with others and adapt to people is a very valuable skill. It's what separates popular people from lonely creeps.
dude was out trying to get laid not trying to be prom king. i used to think guys like that were creepy too until i realized i was just jealous that i didnt have the balls to go after what i wanted. it would only be creepy if the guy himself is creepy. isnt that the message of this site?

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imma be kinda frank but I think I'll be good for your learning. I hope you can take it.

Trenton said:
You, my friend, get kudos for this. Most guys will not have the balls to approach this set by themselves.

At this point what you should've realized is that the [most likely] alpha/leader of these girls was rapid shit-testing to see if you were the real deal (or just a chump spitting fake Game). Pretty girls out and about have developed these screening tests to see if you're truly confident in yourself and worth their time. Unfortunately, you didn't pass.

Though the comeback was okay, it was an approval-seeking/explaining one. You tried to get them to NOT dislike you by disassociating yourself with Ted Bundy. What a true, confident guy would've done is use Agree and Amplify and used the positive part of the shit-test: "Ha! Sweetheart, when you are as good-looking as me, of course you're gonna approach a group of pretty girls! ;)" with a wink and smile. He could've even tried to AMOG her: "Sweetie, who says I wanna play with you!? I only play with pretty girls! ;)" in a playful tone.

Didn't quite like the ear whispering but since you were already doing it, please tell me that you tried to Isolate. "Hey, join me for a drink over here. We'll have a few more laughs..."

I'd recommend reading material on Agree & Amplify, Frame Control and Shit Testing. Keep practicing and it will eventually become part of your personality.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/08/13/relationship-game-week-agree-and-amplify/
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/12/27/when-a-girl-catches-you-off-guard/
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/10/23/good-examples-of-readers-passing-****-tests/ (replace asterisks with "shit")

Here are some thread replies by moi with some A&A examples:

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha my dude, i had a similar experience with some psychology grad students i met at a bar when i told them they should do something about all the weird crazy people that hang out outside their building. They didn't care for that comment.

I kept acting like such a smooth and ****y SOB that they got annoyed and tried to gang up on me and throw me off. I just kept making jokes and staying confident, realizing the situation was hopeless and i might as well have some fun. I certainly did, especially when one even asked if id had a labatomy when i asked if they'd given one to anyone.

I may have failed miserably at gaming them, but im super proud of my ability to maintain my composure and laugh about the incident after with my friends.

Approaching a group of girls solo is really freaking hard! Im surprised that girl straight up called you out though? Not surprised she was hating though, a lot of girls just dont like overly confident guys with swag for one reason or another and refuse to be chill. Way to stay cool though man

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ahhh... so you're the depressed one"...then look at the other girls "You know there's one in every group. Am I right? She's the cranky one of the group, isn't she? What's up with her?"

Field tested.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she called you "Ted Bundy", huh?

If I remember correctly, though that guy was a despicable serial killer, didn't he also gets hundreds or thousands of "wedding proposals" while he was sitting in prison awaiting execution???

She could have been giving you a compliment, dude.

Now...if she would have called you "DEXTER", then you should probably be worried...lol.

Last edited: