Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf and I talked.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=191674

Posted this on monday, gf wanted to stop things.

Haven't talked to her since that day, today she rang, we talked it through. Apparently my game worked so well, ie. demonstrate I don't need her, have options, don't give everything etc... that it made her insecure and in the heat of the moment she wanted to stop things. She didn't want me to go that night because she wanted me to stay and reassure her.

Meeting her tonight, gonna give her the banging of her life then warn her not to pull this shiet again...

Thanks guys for all your inputs.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no actually you still don't get it.

you are using NC as a way to get back in her good graces when it should be a way to rid yourself of a woman who has weeded herself out by showing you her true colors.

she has demonstrated that she is not mature enough to handle a LTR with you yet you come running back to her the first time she changes her mind and you think she's the one that is whipped.

ytou will get laid, and 2 weeks later youw ill be right back where you started. then you would be the first dude here talking about how you have a BPD chick or some **** like that.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
ytou will get laid, and 2 weeks later youw ill be right back where you started. then you would be the first dude here talking about how you have a BPD chick or some **** like that.
Hahaha, that's some funny stuff and true as well. BB, you becoming one of my favorite posters...

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True, I do get it actually. There won't be a next time, these last few days I really could have moved on.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Htienvu said:
True, I do get it actually. There won't be a next time, these last few days I really could have moved on.
Htienvu, what you don't realize, is that we've all seen this situation and experienced it before. We know the probable outcome. But, we can't live your life for you so I guess we'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

You say you COULD have moved on? Well why didn't you? Glad to see things are looking up for you I suppose. I hope you remember this when things go south again. You've already allowed for one round of disrespect....she WILL try it again. I hope you're ready.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Htienvu said:
Apparently my game worked so well, ie. demonstrate I don't need her, have options, don't give everything etc... that it made her insecure and in the heat of the moment she wanted to stop things. She didn't want me to go that night because she wanted me to stay and reassure her.
I think I said this in your last post, but I'll say it again - Trust your gut more than you trust me. But listen to this...Essentially what you're believing is that she broke up with you because she thinks you're too good for her.

Doesn't that sound strange to you? Like one of those, "If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't true." situations.

Right now, what you're telling us (and yourself) is, "My game was SO strong that she couldn't handle it. And that's why she broke up with me." It's like you might as well be saying, "My d!ck is too awesome, her orgasms were too strong, and she was afraid that I'd ruin her for all other lovers."

I guess I'm saying, just keep your eyes open and don't fall into a fairytale. Because at this moment, it seems like you're trying to convince yourself that she left you because of how awesome you are. And it doesn't work like that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I think I said this in your last post, but I'll say it again - Trust your gut more than you trust me. But listen to this...Essentially what you're believing is that she broke up with you because she thinks you're too good for her.

Doesn't that sound strange to you? Like one of those, "If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't true." situations.

Right now, what you're telling us (and yourself) is, "My game was SO strong that she couldn't handle it. And that's why she broke up with me." It's like you might as well be saying, "My d!ck is too awesome, her orgasms were too strong, and she was afraid that I'd ruin her for all other lovers."

I guess I'm saying, just keep your eyes open and don't fall into a fairytale. Because at this moment, it seems like you're trying to convince yourself that she left you because of how awesome you are. And it doesn't work like that.
see, from my experience with the opposite sex, this is one of the biggest red flags to me. when a woman tries to inflate my ego by making me out something bigger and better than I am, what i have found is that she is usually doing it to cover up something else

Law 3
Conceal your Intentions
Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. Guide them far enough down the wrong path, envelope them in enough smoke, and by the time they realize your intentions, it will be too late.

it's like the woman that keeps telling you how great you are in bed and how you make her have all these orgasm and **** and while you are thinking you are hot **** in the sack she is out sucking some dude off without a care in the world and you just being blinded by the fact by you thinking you are knocking her out the park she can't be getting it from someone else. women will play to your vanity if you let them.

if she told you to stop. there is a reason she told you to stop. i promise you there is a reason she told you to stop. and it's not b eucase she can't take anymore of your 12 inch **** or beucase you are too good of a man for her.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's bored and has lost interest. Further, she's one of those chicks that "feels bad" easily and wants to dump you in a manner that will hurt you the least, or so she would like to believe.

Tear it up one more time and move on with a smile on your face.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
...she already has had the thought of leaving you, meaning the timer counting down to the demise of the relationship had already started.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1806860&postcount=103

vatoloco said:
Look man, we're not gonna force to do anything. "You are the master of your destiny," as they say...
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1757457&postcount=19

imarocktar said:
Me and my girlfriend of a year broke up yesterday. Some of you may have read my posts at the end of december, and yes she and I did break up then. And its true, if a girl isnt feeling it anymore and she wants "space", try actually giving it to her and going no contact for a few days, it really does work. Long story short, she surprised me on New Years Eve by showing up where I was, and we kissed and made up. I learned a valuable lesson that day, that there is no point in dating someone, breaking up, then getting back together, because the same problems will surface once again...
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=191782

vatoloco said:
If you make mistakes, learn from them. Experience teaches harshly, but it teaches best.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1870333&postcount=122

Good luck to you my friend.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All your points are noted and appreciated, I do give every opinions thoughts. Ice, you make the best point in saying i live it so i know my situation best, I don't for one second think that she feels I am too good for her, she said she was hurt by the way I hinted that I don't need her. I keep my mind very open and don't fall into any sort of fantasies, I do plan to tell her straight up not to pull any disrespectful actions again or I walk. She did say it was heat of the moment, she shouldn't have said that and she needs to change. If her interest was waning I can tell, I am not crazy about her enough yet not to see what's going on.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't play the long odds is all I will say. Yes everyone's story unique but then again it's not 99.9% of the time so if you want to play on .1% odds be my guest.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you guys are brutal with the pessimism. What has this guy lost so far? Have none of you ever had a fight in any LTR you were in? Does the first disagreement mandate your leaving forever? We all know women are flighty and erratic, sometimes from minute to minute. Maybe this was a sh!t test to see if dude had the stones to walk, which he did, and thus the test was passed and she won't be pulling that ever again. However if she does, then he should walk and never look back.

Or, perhaps he was over gaming her and she needed a little reassurance. A real man isn't afraid to do this every once in a while for a woman who deserves it.

Only time will tell for Htienvu.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming you went ahead and saw her tonight...

You need to disappear for a few days, while she's vulnerable- even if she apologized and "patched things up." The no contact trick was only a temporary fix- she WILL try to end it again, unless you start raising her interest level.

Ignore her for a bit, and if pressed, tell her that you need some time to think about things. Be extremely vague.

It IS possible to recover from a low interest situation, but it is very difficult. Basically, you need to withdraw and let her own thoughts raise her IL for you. Flip the script on her and cause her to regret ever bringing up ending things by punishing her with silence for days.

If you act like nothing happened and accept her halfhearted apology, this situation will repeat itself a couple weeks down the line.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Alpha, nice advice jeffst, I'll disappear for a few days intil after valentines hehe...