Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asks how many previous partners, right before sex.

centurionlemas

Reaction score
A girl that I have been hooking up with [kissing & feeling up] for the last couple months came over and we made ourselves to the bedroom in which after undressing each other she asks "how many people have you had sex with?" I tell here 2 and she giggles at the reference wondering why so low...
Definetely not the best thing to say.

So I was just wondering want you guys would say? Or how would you evade the question?? Thanks guys!!

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"i lost the count" with a smirk and keep going at it..women never answer straight and nor should you when dealing with them

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
centurionlemas said:
A girl that I have been hooking up with [kissing & feeling up] for the last couple months came over and we made ourselves to the bedroom in which after undressing each other she asks "how many people have you had sex with?" I tell here 2 and she giggles at the reference wondering why so low...

So I was just wondering want you guys would say? Or how would you evade the question?? Thanks guys!!
I tend to evade the question. I'm pretty athletic and I'm 24, so girls always assume I have had sex with lots of women. The real number is four, which is pretty low, I admit. That is because for me it takes a lot to be attracted to a woman and I have no interest in having sex with someone that I am not very attracted to. I also actually like to have relationships and steer away from drama queens.

It is true that the more you have sex, the better of a lover you become though.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Not enough" ;)

"You're my first one" funny face and ironic voice mandatory

"you mean with a women or men?" or "you mean being me the active part?"

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex asked me that before we had sex as well; like, 20 min before; I asked her what her number was (I know not best but A) I didnt really care and B) wasn't very experienced at this stuff yet) and when she told me, I feigned amazement and told her my number was the same as her. We were both each others "7th" partner..

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
centurionlemas said:
...she asks "how many people have you had sex with?"
"387"

"Lifetime or just today?"

"Do midgets count?"

All of these, of course, with a sly smile on your face. ;)

I tell here 2 and she giggles at the reference wondering why so low...

Deny or Agree & Amplify. Nothing good will come out of answering truthfully. For both parties.

tafakna

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
centurionlemas said:

Reading a bit into the situation, it sounds like her question was rhetorical. She probably knew the answer was low before she asked.

Last edited:

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say I'm a virgin but feel I've done enough Googling to somewhat have an idea on "sex" they always laugh and I proceed physically

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
centurionlemas said:
So I was just wondering want you guys would say?

"Including you, it's between zero and one." :whistle:

Cheers!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm a virgin."

Most girls can tell by the way I act that I'm clearly not. I've actually been asked this question quite a few times, and accused of being a man-wh0re several times, so that is usually my go-to and it works for me. Makes them wonder. When they say shut up! No, you're not! I just argue with them until they're tired.

Just this Sunday I was on a double date type thing (went into it kinda blindly), one of my plates wanted to drink but had her girlfriend so we hooked them up with one of my chicks male friends. So it was us 4. Home boy kinda started bragging about the chicks he's banged, and then the girls kinda jumped in. I sat there, quiet for a moment, and waited for the discussion to end, and then said "Oh, so I guess I'm the only virgin here huh?" Everyone knew I was full of sh!t, but then my plate proudly said.. "No he's not. I know that for a FACT" with a cute little face. I was so proud of her, I had to give her a that-a-girl right on the spot.

But yeah man. Just say something confusing, misleading, or just don't tell. I like Roscos "More than one, but less than 200". Might have to try that. I think one time when I was drunk I told a girl "One billion" very sarcastically. You kinda just get the same results every time.. "You're so full of sh!t!, tell me!" It doesn't really matter what you say honestly, just don't tell them the truth. :]

-Scars

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always answer that question with a ridiculous or humorous answer. In doing so you're ridiculing what is a ridiculous question.

"42" it's the answer to the question of what's the meaning of life.

or

(nerdy answer) 101 but that's in base 8.

or

Do midgets count as a 1/2?

or

More than (insert favorite gay man here) but less than Wilt Chamberlain

or

People actually keep track of that? (with smirk)

or

perhaps you should speak to my accountant

etc.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in America things are flipped around. Israel is probably the same. In other countries you would be wanting virgins and the virgins would be wanting experienced men.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Don't ask, don't tell.
this exactly, that's a "number" of mine that nobody but I will ever know. Nobody. Ever.

When I was 29 I dated a 19 year old who asked that question and I told her it was private. She apologized.

Younger women tend to ask that question, older women don't.