The teacher situation

TheGaiaGrit

Reaction score
Hey folks!

I'm new here, I have a situation and I decided to see what you guys think.

Let me describe the situation:

Me - 20 year old. Neither a master jedi nor a beginner in the "Getting Laid Department".

The Girl - 20 year old swimming teacher at the pool that i go 2x a week.

The Situation:

Had a crush on The Girl for some time now.
Been geting positive (in my opinion) signs from her, such as
- intense and long eye contact (the eye contact usually breaks when she starts to look at the floor).
- sometimes she stops talking to her friends/other teachers just to stare at me.
- when she's sitted down, her feet are pointed at me (i read that this is a good sign...).
- she's constantly in "the area" (near me).
- she seems nervous when i get near her.
- she normally touches or combs her hair when she catches me staring
- i have caught her staring many times.
- friends say she mimics a lot of my movements (they say that even her facebook page has photos where she mimics poses that i have on my photos)
- she sometimes ignores me in an obvious way.
- the only time we talked she approached me and treated me by "Mr.".
- etc etc.

But I haven't approach her yet. The only time we talked I didn't took advantage of her because i was in a relationship with another women and the crush only started a few months later. She seems to be the only girl that makes me become a wuss.

So I decided to post her the situation so you guys could analyse the situation and help me with building confidence and ideas on how to approach her.

Thank you very much

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out. You'll have your answer by her response: "Oh God, yes please!" or "Eeww, fuck no!"

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to give some attention to the body language and all that "outside factors" but in the end, the most important thing is if a man is in peace with himself, likes himself, and trusts himself enough to ask a girl out. other than that, all else are accessories... good luck

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGaiaGrit said:
The Situation:

Had a crush on The Girl for some time now.
Been geting positive (in my opinion) signs from her, such as
- intense and long eye contact (the eye contact usually breaks when she starts to look at the floor).
- sometimes she stops talking to her friends/other teachers just to stare at me.
- when she's sitted down, her feet are pointed at me (i read that this is a good sign...).
- she's constantly in "the area" (near me).
- she seems nervous when i get near her.
- she normally touches or combs her hair when she catches me staring
- i have caught her staring many times.
- friends say she mimics a lot of my movements (they say that even her facebook page has photos where she mimics poses that i have on my photos)
- she sometimes ignores me in an obvious way.
- the only time we talked she approached me and treated me by "Mr.".
- etc etc.

The problem when guys use these types of "signs" to determine if a woman is interested in them is.....well, a lot of them are imaginary.

Mimics movements. Her feet are turned towards you. Blah blah blah....this stuff means nothing.

In all the time you've spent compiling this "evidence", you could have went up and talked to her, and found out FOR SURE whether or not she wants anything from you.

Okay, so you're nervous. That's fine. Just go up and talk to her like a normal person. It doesn't have to be flirty. Just ask her how long she's been swimming. How long she's been at your pool. Whatever. No pressure. Just two people talking.

Studying how she's touching her hair or how she "seems nervous" just shows me that you're too busy stalking her and not busy talking.

Talk to her. If the conversation takes a flirtatious turn, then ask her out right away. If it doesnt, then that's fine too. At least you opened the door to building rapport with her.

My main point is - STOP READING SIGNS AND START DOING SOMETHING

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
No one's giving him tips on how to game a teacher.
We did.

He needs to close: number- or date-close. If she digs, then game on. If she doesn't, then that's that. Move on to a new plate.

Problem is that most guys are scared shitless of rejection and want to be absolutely, 100% sure they won't be rejected when closing. Hence all the evidence-gathering and stuff over weeks, months and sometimes even years!* What happens when a girl is all flirty with you and then drops the LJBF bomb or has a boyfriend/husband or just plainly doesn't find you attractive enough to go out (but enough to flirt with you so that you give her attention ;))?

You just wasted your time "gathering evidence" about whether a girl liked you or not when you just could've said "Hey Jenny, give me your number. I wanna go out with you" and either gotten an acceptance and then moved forward OR gotten a rejection and then moved on.

*I name- and number-closed my current GF the same day I saw her (about 10 mins after we initially talked). We now fuck like rabbits.