Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do girls marry AFC's?

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman marry AFC'S because that's exactly what they want when they decide to get married..........let me explain, contrary to what you've heard, women are intimidated by a guy who's an alpha male because they know that they cannot control that type of man.......so as i stated before, when it comes to marriage women want a guy who's ambitous, a guy who'll be a provider but GET THIS............WOMEN WANT TO MARRY A GUY WITH NO GAME, namely an AFC. Women aren't attracted to AFC's but they want them as husbands because they figure that a guy like that won't try and cheat on her and he definitely won't have a hundred chicks chasing after him, so she gets to keep the AFC husband while she cheats on him with an alpha male on the side. So females do want to marry AFC's but they're not attracted to them....when she's married she want's an alpha male who's gonna give her good sex with no strings attached, trust me I know.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting discussion and a little mind boggling because as a female you're basically FULLY immersing your life, kids, shared bed, every day contact, etc.. with the dreaded AFC. BUT as an alpha (or non AFC, whatever you want to call it), at some point if you want to get married you have to weed through all the non confident women, which is like 95% of them and find yourself a confident womem?? I guess??

ConfusedHSer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because Don Juan's don't usually want to settle down, and even if they do they won't support them to the extent AFCs do after everything settles down.

Earlier on they go with players, jerks etc for the sensation, fun, sense of adventure, BUT eventually they will have to settle and when they do they'd rather do it with an AFC (which is good because, by the time they're at that stage they aren't worth trying to pick up etc)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 3 relatively new 21 yr olds, a 21 yr old Scottish flame from last year, and a 24 yr old from all this Summer lined up for tonight. I'm going to have to cancel on all of them but one. I still haven't decided which one. Why would I EVER want to get married? Women are Not loyal, and don't always put out once you're hitched.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Women don't marry for lust, or even love for that matter. It's mostly for security. Plus, like the others mentioned, they want to control. It's not that they want to run the show per se, but they want a guy that they can bait with s*x to meet all her wants. The AFC guy becomes a full-time indentured servant to p&ssy. Buy her new furniture. She puts out. Remodel the kitchen, she puts out. Do something YOU want to do, no poon for a month.

Off topic, I asked my dad why soo many women have or want dogs. He responded, "Son, they want something they can control."

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Off topic, I asked my dad why soo many women have or want dogs. He responded, "Son, they want something they can control."
Golden. I'm sick of the fvcking dogs. Sometimes I wonder...if their dogs are meant for pvssy licking purposes :yes: I mean, the ones who shun guys and replace them with controllable dogs. It's sooo laughable and should be embarrassing, but they celebrate having only a dog for their sex lives. This beastiality stuff in america has gone way too far.

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
The real man is one who is not controlled by women whatsoever...whether for marriage/supplication or sex purposes. Guys can call themselves players, DJs, or PUAs all they'd like...but if they weren't getting laid, they wouldn't be happy. Their happiness is dependent on the incoming sex.

The truly happy man is one who isn't subservient to any one woman but also can live a happy, successful live with or without a sex life.

I'm at a point where if you told me I'd never even go on a date or kiss a woman again, I wouldn't be thrilled, but I wouldn't consider life a bore at all.

Do i want women? Yes. But I think of them as dessert...I don't need it, and if I get it great, if not, oh well.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, women don't marry "AFCs", they marry GUYS. Very few men are 100% AFC, most have at least a few masculine traits. The pickup world likes to see things all in black in white, but reality doesn't work that way. It's all shades of gray.

Just because a guy bought flowers for his girlfriend doesn't mean he's as much of a wuss as you would like to believe. All males produce testosterone. Not everyone is on the internet reading pickup forums telling you that you shouldn't buy flowers.

Similarly, I would bet 95% of the guys on here who claim to be alpha ain't necessarily so... They may have worked themselves up to douchebag or upper level beta..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CJ 101 said:
she gets to keep the AFC husband while she cheats on him with an alpha male on the side. So females do want to marry AFC's but they're not attracted to them
This may be so for low quality women, but it's hardly the model for all marriages like the pickup community likes to suggest. Women who like to cheat will always cheat, even if they get married. From what I've seen, I'd say about half of all women are cheaters. That's no scientific number, just a ballpark guess.

For many of the other marriages, the woman IS attracted to her guy and stays faithful to him - until she gets tired of him. Then she divorces him, takes half his stuff, and moves on with her life.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
First off, women don't marry "AFCs", they marry GUYS. Very few men are 100% AFC, most have at least a few masculine traits. The pickup world likes to see things all in black in white, but reality doesn't work that way. It's all shades of gray.

Just because a guy bought flowers for his girlfriend doesn't mean he's as much of a wuss as you would like to believe. All males produce testosterone. Not everyone is on the internet reading pickup forums telling you that you shouldn't buy flowers.

Similarly, I would bet 95% of the guys on here who claim to be alpha ain't necessarily so... They may have worked themselves up to douchebag or upper level beta..
Agree, its all grey. Every so called AFC has some alpha in him and every so called alpha has some AFC traits. I'd bet 75% of men are scattered very close to the middle of the bell curve. A small percentage are extreme alpha or extreme AFC, both are not deseriable in todays society.

I think the idea is to be close to the middle but scewed to the alpha side.

CoolBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do so many people work at macdonald's and other fast food chains?

I thought everyone wanted to be a doctor or an astronaut when they were young! But it seems that people truly love to work at mcD's

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolBlue said:
Why do so many people work at macdonald's and other fast food chains?

I thought everyone wanted to be a doctor or an astronaut when they were young! But it seems that people truly love to work at mcD's
I see your point.