Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are we creepy?

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do girls think it's creepy to cold approach them and ask for their number? I really don't understand this.

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're not just running up to them and asking for their number without building rapport first?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's creepy if you suck as a person.

But you know damn well these girls dream of walking to the coffee shop and "bumping into" the man of their dreams. Girls want to be picked up.

If a girl is telling you that it's creepy, it's because she didnt like the guy.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between creepy or self confident is how you look like and how expensive your clothes are.

Also most of the girls are like kids,when they hear a "impressive" word they find any possible way to make it fit in the line,they like to impress people.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escaleraroyal said:
why do girls think it's creepy to cold approach them and ask for their number?
Only when you're ugly.

;)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escaleraroyal said:
why do girls think it's creepy to cold approach them and ask for their number? I really don't understand this.
It's how you approach that makes it creepy. You don't ask for the number before talking to her. It must be very non-chalant like it's a part of the conversation.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess its how you approached them, what did you do or how did you say it, what did you say?

Honestly im not that good at approaching, i hardly ever approach girls, if ever. Girls always initiated talk with me and that opened the door to talk. How were you dressed? what was your style? did you make eye contact atleast before you approached?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Dont be so mean LOL
some times girls are intimidated by average joes with so much confidence , they can only explain it by him being weird. if you dressed liek a goth dude , no mater what your gonnabe creepy , to all but goth girls

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
vatoloco said:
Only when you're ugly. ;)
Dont be so mean LOL
No, I'm serious. Nowadays, if you cold approach girls who don't dig you (i.e., they don't find you physically attractive, you are "ugly" to them) you will be labeled a "creeper," etc. Do you think they'd label a high-status, physically-attractive male (like Clooney or Pitt) a creeper for cold approaching them? *shakes Magic 8-Ball* "My sources say no."

That why I only cold approach the ones who smile back. ;)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares.

Your only concern is success or fail with your approaches and learning from them, so what if you make a few girls feel a bit uncomfortable?! its not going to ruin their day, as a a matter of fact they will just talk about it to their friends in order to show how hot they are which will make them feel good in the end.

read this instead:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155965&highlight=obey+****

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol plenty of girls have told me they call a guy creepy if he's ugly/smells/dresses weird.

Pick one.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only creepy if she thinks you're unattractive.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only difference Between a creep and a hot guy is that one is hoe and the other is not

Edward Cullen is a prime example of this. Imagine Jaba the hutt doing all the sh1t that man gets away with to a chick and see how attractive he is.

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about how you approach. You've got to notice body language well and pick up signs from them. That makes a cold approach alot easier. It also helps of you're at least average looking and not dressed like a turd