Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vatoloco's Observation Log

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A recent discussion got me thinking about the fact that many guys are missing three key components in order to be successful. Leadership, Initiative and Guts. Let me offer you two examples from my recent experiences.

I'm looking to add a third motorcycle to my stable so I scour Craigslist every morning to see what turns up. Most of it is overpriced trash but from time to time you find gems out there (LOL, I just realized that this is exactly like women -- maybe one of these days I'll make a motorcycles/women post! :D).

Anyway, this morning I saw an ad for a bike that would be good for turning into a bobber and it's listed at a decent price so I called the number up. Nobody picked up but I left a VM with my info. A guy calls me back 5 minutes and we talk for a few minutes about the bike. He tells me: "Man, you're the first guy to call. Everybody just texts."

This ad was placed yesterday around lunch and he's had several texts since then but no calls, up until mine this morning. We set a meeting later tonight to go see the bike. I had the initiative to actually give this guy a ring and set up a meeting to see the bike. Sound familiar? ;) You need initiative and guts to call a girl up and ask her out. Sure, you might rejected but you need to swing to hit. If you never swing, you're never gonna get a hit.

I took my current girlfriend's virginity. She had told me she wanted to wait until marriage blah blah blah but I just plowed right through. I was the [sexual] leader and guided her through... ahem! "the process." Now we fuck for hours on end every time we're back at my place. So much for waiting 'til marriage, huh? :D

If you don't have those three qualities, you need to get on the ball and start growing/developing them if you want to be successful.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
A recent discussion got me thinking about the fact that many guys are missing three key components in order to be successful. Leadership, Initiative and Guts. Let me offer you two examples from my recent experiences.

I'm looking to add a third motorcycle to my stable so I scour Craigslist every morning to see what turns up. Most of it is overpriced trash but from time to time you find gems out there (LOL, I just realized that this is exactly like women -- maybe one of these days I'll make a motorcycles/women post! :D).

Anyway, this morning I saw an ad for a bike that would be good for turning into a bobber and it's listed at a decent price so I called the number up. Nobody picked up but I left a VM with my info. A guy calls me back 5 minutes and we talk for a few minutes about the bike. He tells me: "Man, you're the first guy to call. Everybody just texts."

This ad was placed yesterday around lunch and he's had several texts since then but no calls, up until mine this morning. We set a meeting later tonight to go see the bike. I had the initiative to actually give this guy a ring and set up a meeting to see the bike. Sound familiar? ;) You need initiative and guts to call a girl up and ask her out. Sure, you might rejected but you need to swing to hit. If you never swing, you're never gonna get a hit.

I took my current girlfriend's virginity. She had told me she wanted to wait until marriage blah blah blah but I just plowed right through. I was the [sexual] leader and guided her through... ahem! "the process." Now we fuck for hours on end every time we're back at my place. So much for waiting 'til marriage, huh? :D

If you don't have those three qualities, you need to get on the ball and start growing/developing them if you want to be successful.
You're absolutely right!

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We can always go to court!"

So yesterday I'm out grocery shopping and while perusing the aisles of the store, I hear "Well, we can always go to court!"

I turn around and it was this fat 5 mouthing off on her cellphone while pushing her cart, kid in tow. "Fuck this!" and "Fuck that!" was most of what this classy lady spewed out of her trap, while the poor boy walked along his mother, obviously flustered and embarrassed that his mother was having [yet] an[other] episode over the phone.

Lessons to be learned:
  • Choose the mother of your child[ren] well. There are no victims, only volunteers. If you choose well, your family will prosper. If choose erroneously, your family will fail. Remember, it's your choice.
  • Don't get involved with single mothers for anything serious. Do you wanna get involved with someone like this and become part of her baby daddy drama? I guess if you're a masochist, knock yourself out! :D

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't know. You choose!"

Today I stepped out to lunch. It's a beautiful day: sunny, upper 70s with light winds. I walked over to a local sandwich shop. I observed the following interactions from two couples. Keep in mind that I can't really stare so all of this is from peripheral vision and hearing.

Couple #1: Good-looking kid, about an 8. Kinda short (maybe 5'6") but toned. Ordering a couple of sandwiches ahead of me. GF comes up (I guess she was in the restroom) and joins him. About a 7.5, a couple of inches shorter than him. This girl's body language was completed infatuated with this guy. Tons of kino (from her to him) while he only minimally reciprocated. The were having fun as a couple. What amazed me is how this girl was pretty much all over this guy. She even took his arm at one point and started repeatedly kissing it (the arm.) Do you think she digs him? ;) Clue: the body don't lie! :D

They get their sandwiches and head towards the seating area. The guy chooses a table and sits down, while the girl follows and takes her seat. I couldn't quite hear what their conversation was but she was having a blast. All smiles, tons of kino (again, from her to him), eyes lit up, swingin her feet on the chair like a little girl.

Couple #2: Both about 7s and both slightly overweight. I couldn't see their interactions before they got their food as my back was turned. Once they head over to the seating area, the girl asks: "Where do you wanna sit?" The guy comes back with "I don't know. You choose!" The girl just sighs and chooses and table and the guy follows. Unfortunately at that time I had to get going so I missed the rest of the interaction.

Lessons to be learned from Couple #1:
  • This is the couple you wanna be: Preferably, her IL higher than yours, with the corresponding body language (BL) to corroborate it.
  • Men are supposed to lead. You lead, she follows.
  • Choose a girl who digs you. They're so much fun! Ideally, still unspoiled by the corrosive feminism that is prevalent nowadays. Notice that she didn't complain "Why didn't you ask me where I wanted to sit, you chauvinist pig!?" :D

Lessons to be learned from Couple #2:
  • This is the couple you DON'T wanna be: He being the follower and she making the decisions. The roles are reversed.
  • I noticed that she sighed. I guess her body subconsciously protested taking on a role that should've been his. ;)

Last edited:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"No, I don't like that one!"

Last week I was shopping for a graduation gift so I went to one of the local malls. I actually despise going but I needed something in particular from a specific store there so I went. Whenever I go though, I always check out to see if they have any good specials on high-quality clothing. While I was in the Men's section of a department store, I hear some lady shouting "No, I don't like that one!"

I turn around and see three people: a female employee of the store helping a mature couple, probably in their late 50s, early 60s. The lady was apparently protesting the man's choice of shirt.

Man: "But I like it."
Woman: "But *I* don't!" (to employee) "Do you have nice green shirts?"
Employee: "Yes, we have some over here..."

The woman and the employee start walking away from the man, leaving him with the shirt he was trying on.

Woman: "Come here [insert guy's name here]. There are better shirts over here..."

And the man just complied, like a puppy dog. Refusing to keep witnessing any more of this repulsive spectacle, I just left.

Lessons to be learned:
  • Don't be fucking chump. This man just took all the verbal abuse w/o a single complaint. Please, don't ever be like this man.
  • Don't let her become your mother. Once your partner becomes your mother [who dictates how you should dress, etc.], the romantic relationship is dead. Unless you're into incest, you sick motherfucker! :D

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good and well presented observations.
Could you give me some more details on the plowing through the whole "no sex before marriage" thing? I virtually never had a girl say this to me before, but since I've moved to the US, I hear those dreaded words more often. Still successfully get through it sometimes, just by not taking it seriously and escalating anyway, but it's still annoying. What exactly did you do to handle it with your girlfriend? If you don't mind me asking :)

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Love this Obs log vatoloco, please keep it going.
if I may interject with a little story of my own, true!
went to see a couple yesterday, been married 6.5 years, two kids, the first isnt his. he 6'3, a little bit of a paunch, great frame, right diet and 3 months of working out he could be pretty jacked, she 5'4 at least 250lbs!!!!
she is ending the marriage, he is devastated, cant live without her, he has let al his old life go, he has no other interests, he is an empty vessel..and yet, through my eyes, he has sooo much potential and could punch much highe than this monster he is with, she was pretty horrible in terms of personality too, barking at him and talking down to him.
I left scratching my head as to the crazy amount of power we hand over to women and its virtually always to the males detriment when he does so.

Rikudo

Don Juan
Reaction score
A observation on a nice guy.
So i was going with a friend of mein to his math class he is 1 year older then me not a good wing he is shy so we went ther it was raining a lot his class was still not open so we went into the bar in the bar ther where some class friend of him 1 boy and 2 girls the boy was constantly talking with girl 1 and was ignoring girl 2 the girl he was talking ignored him i call this the bermuda triangel when one guy is interested in one chick but she isent into him and the other chick is interested in the guy but he ignorse her so the show went on he went from bying one drink to the other for the 2 girls and talk about stupid things like the tabel they where siting of what wood it is made and so on so when we got in the class he goes and sits near the girl 1 and agian talking BS.

Dont Get into the Friend zone DOnt buy her drinks if she does not deserv it and dont talk about BS.Sry for my bad english writtings i am learning english right now.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Very good and well presented observations.
Could you give me some more details on the plowing through the whole "no sex before marriage" thing? I virtually never had a girl say this to me before, but since I've moved to the US, I hear those dreaded words more often. Still successfully get through it sometimes, just by not taking it seriously and escalating anyway, but it's still annoying. What exactly did you do to handle it with your girlfriend? If you don't mind me asking :)
When we first started going out, it was mostly near school that we'd go. As the outings progressed, I brought her back home and after we were fooling around is when she ASD'd and LMR'd with the "I wanna wait until marriage" thing. I told her "Sweetheart, I'm not gonna force you to do anything. Let me know when you're ready. Just don't take too long or I might lose interest! ;)" in a playful tone. I took her home then.

The next time we got together, we went to my place and that's when I took her virginity. Of course, she was nervous as hell but that's where your [sexual] leadership comes in. Ever since then, the physical aspect of our relationship has been great. Like I said before, IDK how long this relationship is gonna last. Whatever happens, happens. I'm just enjoying myself.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
Love this Obs log vatoloco, please keep it going.
if I may interject with a little story of my own, true!
went to see a couple yesterday, been married 6.5 years, two kids, the first isnt his. he 6'3, a little bit of a paunch, great frame, right diet and 3 months of working out he could be pretty jacked, she 5'4 at least 250lbs!!!!
:eek:

she is ending the marriage, he is devastated, cant live without her, he has let al his old life go, he has no other interests, he is an empty vessel..and yet, through my eyes, he has sooo much potential and could punch much highe than this monster he is with, she was pretty horrible in terms of personality too, barking at him and talking down to him.
And this is why it's so critical for a man to remain self-reliant and not need a woman to complete him. This is something that I will always be: self-reliant.

I left scratching my head as to the crazy amount of power we hand over to women and its virtually always to the males detriment when he does so.
The mistake that many men make (my past self included) is that they become enslaved to the pussy to the point that their relationship/marriage defines them. Once things go south, they literally go through withdrawal once their supply is cut off.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rikudo said:
A observation on a nice guy.
So i was going with a friend of mein to his math class he is 1 year older then me not a good wing he is shy so we went ther it was raining a lot his class was still not open so we went into the bar in the bar ther where some class friend of him 1 boy and 2 girls the boy was constantly talking with girl 1 and was ignoring girl 2 the girl he was talking ignored him i call this the bermuda triangel when one guy is interested in one chick but she isent into him and the other chick is interested in the guy but he ignorse her so the show went on he went from bying one drink to the other for the 2 girls and talk about stupid things like the tabel they where siting of what wood it is made and so on so when we got in the class he goes and sits near the girl 1 and agian talking BS.
Sounds like your friend needs more of a personality and conversational skills. Seriously, talking about the table's wood!?

Dont Get into the Friend zone DOnt buy her drinks if she does not deserv it and dont talk about BS.
:up:

Sry for my bad english writtings i am learning english right now.
It's cool, man. English is not my first language either but after writing and speaking it for 20+ years, it grows on you! ;)

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Rikudo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Most of the ppl think that they dont need advice i think my bigest step was joing this forum and reading the DJB .PS i love your observations log .Yeah talking about the tabels wood and the eyes of a singer that came on one of the plasma tvs lol.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patience, grasshopper. Patience.

Yesterday when I was riding home I came to a funny realization: 1) people are retardedly stupid (ohwait! I already knew that!) and 2) their need for immediate gratification is a detrimental thing to their success. Let me explain.

It's rush hour going home and the streets are packed. I approach a red light on a two-lane road that has an 18-wheeler in the right lane (at the very front, no one behind it) and 4 cars in the left lane. Of course I choose to line up in the lane with the cars (the smart thing to do since the truck will take a long time to get up to speed from a stop).

A car stops behind me but then suddenly decides to change into the lane with the truck (I guess since it was "shorter"). His/her need to immediately satisfy the instinct of "I need to be closer to the light" overshadow the common sense (assuming that the driver possessed any) that in heavy traffic, getting behind a semi at a red light is the equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot!

Lessons to be learned:
  • Be patient. Pook already told you. Kill that need for immediate gratification.
  • See the Big Picture. While it's okay to live and feel the present moment, also think about the big picture: the future. The little sacrifice that you make today, could bring great rewards in the future.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So, are you married yet?"

Yesterday late morning, an old ex-coworker shows up at my office. I worked with her a couple of years ago and although I know her IL in me is high, mine in her is not. She's about a 4 and overweight. She's the one I talk about here. She'd be good only for a ONS at best.

Anyway, she was telling me that she's working on a project for her Master's degree and that she's at her wits' ends due to some stuff in Excel that she can't figure out how to do. I didn't know how to do what she wanted but, we sat down together in the conference area of my office to figure it out. I knew that her IL is high so I'm playing around with her with flirty banter. She asks me "So, are you married yet?" I tell her, "Nah, I'm way too smart to get married!" with a flirty grin. She gets a coy smile on her face and we keep working.

A few minutes after, I figure out how to do what she wanted and she's ecstatic! She offers to take me out of lunch as payment for her help and after a polite denial from me and subsequent insistence on her part, I oblige and we go out to lunch. She's super touchy-feely and keeps trying to pry into my dating life. I deflect with funnies but it's obvious that she's interested in dating me. However, since I don't dig her back and I'm in an exclusive relationship with a cuter, younger girl, it's just not gonna happen.

Lessons to be learned:
  • Even if you are attached (in my case, I'm in an exclusive relationship), always kid around and flirt with women BUT do it w/o crossing the line. Never do anything disrespectful.
  • Never say "I don't know." If you don't know how to do something, learn how to.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never say "I don't know." If you don't know how to do something, learn how to.

This is important I can tell vatoloco that we do the same line of work. In IT especially if you are the ONLY IT Support Rep that works in a small environment of about 300+ people. you cannot afford to say I don't know...the World Wide internet is a big place anything you DON't know can be researched Somebody figured it out!!

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
Never say "I don't know." If you don't know how to do something, learn how to.
This is important I can tell vatoloco that we do the same line of work. In IT especially if you are the ONLY IT Support Rep that works in a small environment of about 300+ people. you cannot afford to say I don't know...the World Wide internet is a big place anything you DON't know can be researched Somebody figured it out!!
Not only does it apply to stuff like IT but, to other areas as well. Nobody's born knowing everything. Sure, you should get instructed in many different areas, as well as become specialized in some but, you are always gonna face situations where you don't have a particular set of skills to tackle them.

The thing is, do you throw your arms in the air and say "Well, I don't know!" and do nothing or do you say "I'm not familiar with that particular situation but let me find out how to go about it and I'll get back to you as soon as I can."?

Guess which one's gonna get you advanced in life? ;)

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a Selfish Bastard

Yes, you read that right. Be a Selfish Bastard. You have to always have yourself as your top priority. Like I've mentioned before, go through Life doing no evil but always have your well-being as your utmost priority. Always be improving yourself. Make more money. Gain more knowledge. Take care of your health. Cherish good moments with close friends and family.

Everything else comes after. Yes, including women.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I walked over to MickeyD's for lunch as I was craving some fast food. While I'm eating my food, this guy (looked like an army soldier) comes in with five kids: 4 girls and 1 boy. I quickly deduced that they were all his on the fact that they all looked like him AND that the boy was the shortest of them all. That is, more than likely, he tried for a boy until he got one! ;)

Anyway, as they come in to the restaurant, two of the kids head towards the display of toys that come with the Happy Meals while the other 3 stay with the guy. He says "Everyone in a single file" and two of the kids that were with him complied, while the third one started heading towards the toy display. "DID I SAY 'EVERYONE IN A SINGLE FILE'? OR DID I SAY 'GO LOOK AT THE TOYS?'" the guy said in a raised voice. Everyone (including the ones that were looking at the toys) quickly complied. Once everyone complied, he gave them further instructions: "Okay, I want everyone deciding ahead of time what they want. I don't want you walking up to the register and going 'Uhmm...'"

Once it was their turn to order, it was like a well-oiled machine. Each single kid told the employee exactly that s/he wanted and once finished, headed over to a table, while the dad looked on. Note that he didn't order for them. Each little kid was responsible for his/her own order. I thought that was great. The employee was unable to fully understand the last girl who ordered so as she started heading towards the table, the dad politely asked her to repeat her order to the guy and once she was done, he thanked her for it.

Lessons to be learned:
  • You get out of any relationship (be it filial, paternal, romantic, business, etc.) ONLY what you properly develop with it. As a man (and perhaps future father and head of household), you need to properly behave and develop the appropriate behaviors from the people with whom you have the relationships.
  • Again, be the Leader of your household. Lead your woman. Lead your children. Be the rock who is the foundation of a great family.
  • Expect and demand respect but also give it. Although the guy was no-nonsense with the kids, he also treated them with respect. If you have someone's respect and that person is a good person, you should extend the same courtesy.