Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do...

James Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a college freshman and I got a girl down the hall that, at least for some considerable time, has wanted to get with me. The thing is, tomorrow is the last day of the year and thus tonight is essentially my last chance to hit it. A week ago we kind of hooked up in my room (made out for like an hour) but I was way too drunk to smash and ended up falling asleep while probably looking pretty damn stupid. I don't think she was anywhere near as drunk as me, and she might have been turned off by this ordeal. I'm not really sure HOW turned off though.

We both got an exam tomorrow, but everybody is about to be gone tonight either partying or already having went home. I'm not looking for a relationship or anything like that and neither is she I don't think. I've decided to make one last ditch effort to hit it tonight, don't give a damn about rejection cause I'm not going to see this girl again (or at least anytime in the next few months).

I'm probably going to drop a text, as face-to-face encounters seem to get ruined by third parties around here if ya know what I mean. I plan on being VERY blunt. Any ideas? Thanks.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James Dean said:
Any ideas?
Yeah, DON'T TEXT HER!

You yourself said that you were gonna be VERY BLUNT. How do you that? By going down the hall, knocking on her door and asking her out. You're not scare of rejection right? ;) After all, you're not gonna see her again or for a long time, right?

*knock knock knock*

- "Hey Stacy [or whatever her name is], what's up? Hey listen, I want you to come over tonight and hang out with me."

Her answer will tell you everthing.
  • "Err... I can't. I need to pack."
  • "Who are you again?"
  • "I need to wash my hair tonight."
    or
  • "Sure! See you there."

Fuck, man. Sometimes I wish I could reach across the screen and slap some of you kids silly.

And stay off my lawn!

James Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the ancient rules of DJ'ing and I that texting seems like it's an entirely forbidden practice, but honestly I think that talk is overrated. You're quite a bit older and more experienced than me, but you probably haven't had to grow up with this **** like I have.

I am not scared of rejection, but because of this I'm more lenient on bending the rules. If I don't get to plow her tonight, then I'd rather not see her face. We've texted in the past and it never once hindered her interest in me. I have gone to her room once and it ended up lame as hell. Hanging out for an hour? Yeah, it sucked man.

That's not the blunt I'm looking for. I pretty much want this girl to know immediately the offer on the table and leave it for her to decide if she wants to end the year with a bang.

She would definitely let me in her room if I knocked, but I might just be wasting my time.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James Dean said:
I understand the ancient rules of DJ'ing and I that texting seems like it's an entirely forbidden practice, but honestly I think that talk is overrated. You're quite a bit older and more experienced than me, but you probably haven't had to grow up with this **** like I have.
Dude! I'm around college babes all day long! I'm dating a 20-yr old! I know that you kids are into this texting shit like there's no tomorrow. I don't like it but I adapted. I take part in it with skill and moderation.

I am not scared of rejection, but because of this I'm more lenient on bending the rules. If I don't get to plow her tonight, then I'd rather not see her face. We've texted in the past and it never once hindered her interest in me. I have gone to her room once and it ended up lame as hell. Hanging out for an hour? Yeah, it sucked man.
I may be old ;) but even *I* know that college kids just don't "hang out." Hanging out is codeword for at least making out, and ideally, fucking someone's brains out. If it was lame last time, did you actively take the lead to make it otherwise "a fun" time? If not, there's your problem. You're the guy. You take the [sexual] initiative.

That's not the blunt I'm looking for. I pretty much want this girl to know immediately the offer on the table and leave it for her to decide if she wants to end the year with a bang.
If with the line I wrote she doesn't understand that you're inviting her over to fuck, then she's an idiot. If/when she agrees to come back to your place, you "put the moves" (is that phrase even used anymore?) on her. C'mon now. It's not rocket surgery here! :D

She would definitely let me in her room if I knocked, but I might just be wasting my time.
Only one way to find out...

How old is this girl, btw?

James Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is 19. I'm not into this texting **** either... I tend to handle the overly blunt face-to-face a little less smoothly than I think I can through text. The thing is, this girl likes blunt.

If I say
"Want to hang out?"
She would probably respond something along the lines of "And do what?"
And I'd probably get stuck saying "You know what."

It sucked last time because this always present 3rd wheel roommate of hers showed up. I know she is leaving sometime TONIGHT, but I do not know when. If I knock and run into her, it's pretty much game over. Seriously, this girl is a walking ****block.

On the plus side, once this girl leaves all 3 of her roommates are going to be gone for good.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James Dean said:
If I say
"Want to hang out?"
She would probably respond something along the lines of "And do what?"
And I'd probably get stuck saying "You know what."
No, you say "we're gonna do a puzzle of cute little kittens" with a wink and your best C&F smile. ;)

You see, the thing with [new] women is that even though they love sex as much as we men do (if not more!), they don't like to directly talk about "that dirty stuff." Yeah, I know. Fucking crazy but that's just the way it is.

It sucked last time because this always present 3rd wheel roommate of hers showed up. I know she is leaving sometime TONIGHT, but I do not know when. If I knock and run into her, it's pretty much game over. Seriously, this girl is a walking ****block.
You isolate this girl by bringing her back to YOUR place, avoiding this cockblock and you escalate by leading her sexually.

James Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yes but oddly enough I can get CB'd in my own room quite easily. I had to go through the phone because by some chance she is away at a grad party at another college (great planning right?). She said she's getting back late, I'll let you know how this plays out tomorrow. Might've been a loser's game from the start.

Thanks anyways.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, hopefully things turned out alright. And if they didn't, hey, it's not the end of the world. There are way too many pretty girls out there to be worrying about just one!

Good luck to you kid. Do good in school and get good grades. Don't worry too much about partying too hard while in school. I've seen too many people destroy their careers by partying like crazy and then panicking towards the end because mathematically, they will not be able to raise their GPA, even if they were to get straight As for several semesters.