Tell me your honest opinion regarding my POF profile

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
robyn bro is that a single cam???!! chicks dig pushrods, or at least that dohc vtec joint.

Single cam (SOHC), non v-tec. Only the Civic Si comes with the DOCH V-TEC (dual cam and variable valve timing), but I love putting them apart, working on them and putting them back together!

people hating on your profile pic, but I dig it. shows you got a sense of humor and are tight with your family, something that most girls have an instinctual attraction for.

Thanks man, I wish more people thought that way, haha.

sweet bike too. cool if I suggest you do something stupid on it and have someone take a pic of that? even something simple like just you riding on the highway. that kind of stuff always got me myspace poon. had a picture of me riding down the highway with a drawn samurai sword. labeled it who wants to joust. *****es dug it.

:crackup: Wooow, I laughed hard when I read this, but it is brilliant. I can see why chicks liked it. It makes you seem like a superhero or something and that's cool.

you absolutely emitting a boyfriend material vibe. is that what youre going for?
You know, everyone keeps telling me this and I already changed my profile 50 times and I still don't get how I'm communicating that. At a point, I received 14 messages in a period of two hours. Now that I've responded with a little more normal messages and then asking for #'s, they just never reply.

I get a feeling I'm going to her more hoohah just doing cold, random approaches in the streets. :mad:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
You know, everyone keeps telling me this and I already changed my profile 50 times and I still don't get how I'm communicating that.
For me, it's the pictures. I haven't even read your profile. PICTURES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN ONLINE DATING. If you fail there, there is no point to the profile.

For me, the one that screams "Nice Guy" is the one of you working on your car. Action shots are great BUT if they look staged, they have the opposite effect. If you're working on your car, ask someone to take several pics of you WHILE you're working on it, without looking at the camera. That pic gives me the vibe of "Hey, look me at me! I'm so cool working on my car! Please like me!"

I hope you don't take offence bro. That's me giving you my honest opinion by shifting into "online dating female thinking mode" :D

At a point, I received 14 messages in a period of two hours. Now that I've responded with a little more normal messages and then asking for #'s, they just never reply.
Keep in mind that a good number of "women" (you never really know until you meet them in person) are online for validation and ego-stroking. Once you number close, they disappear.

I get a feeling I'm going to her more hoohah just doing cold, random approaches in the streets. :mad:
Online dating used to be semi-decent back in the day. Now everyone and their grandma are online dating, which means all the fucking crazies are online too.

Spin [offline] plates [too].

P.S. And remember, [online] dating should be fun. If you're getting frustrated, there's something wrong (either with you or with them). "El que se enoja pierde." ;)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
You know, everyone keeps telling me this and I already changed my profile 50 times and I still don't get how I'm communicating that. At a point, I received 14 messages in a period of two hours. Now that I've responded with a little more normal messages and then asking for #'s, they just never reply.

The pictures are fine. Leave them. If you keep changing the profile you'll drive yourself insane. Only change the "I want" "You will do this" and remove ANY negativity in it. Keep it short and sweet.

Normal messages are a waste of time. You have to spam out the ridiculous stuff with ridiculous headlines to get attention and they'll respond to your pics. It's easy. I've got 20 emails in my box now. And getting numbers and talking with a few online.

I just need to get my lazy a$$ to call them. lol. I tend to procrastinate with calling the onlie chicks as I meet alot at my part time job whenever I work.

I do the online stuff for fun and the hell of it. Nothing to get frustrated about.