Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell me your honest opinion regarding my POF profile

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in the wrong place with what you're looking for in women (if that is what you're really looking for.) You've eliminated 90% of the sluts on there by your turn-offs, and how "goodie good" you come off.

Advice on your profile: Your profile reads like a resume ("I want this"/"I offer this"). Your first picture disturbs me because your hands are in your armpits; i dunno maybe im alone here - but that's kindda strange for a profile pic.

But seriously - if you're looking for good women - stay far far away from POF. I've meant a few women off of there and all of them were 100% sluts. Some of those pay sites where women are looking to settle down with men might work best for you.

Or church might work...

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a bit drawn out. The girl should have to find out your turn on/ turn offs on her own, but like bukowski said, if you're looking for a stable relationship. I don't think POF is the place to find it.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
You're in the wrong place with what you're looking for in women (if that is what you're really looking for.) You've eliminated 90% of the sluts on there by your turn-offs, and how "goodie good" you come off.

But seriously - if you're looking for good women - stay far far away from POF. I've meant a few women off of there and all of them were 100% sluts.
Right on the money, Bukowski. I kind of had this going through my mind as I opened my profile. It's true, most women there are not worth it; however, there's still that potential 10% left. Am I better off just approaching women in the street with day game?

PS: What do you mean by "goodie good"?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Right on the money, Bukowski. I kind of had this going through my mind as I opened my profile. It's true, most women there are not worth it; however, there's still that potential 10% left. Am I better off just approaching women in the street with day game?

PS: What do you mean by "goodie good"?

First you need to understand that it really is all about the pictures bro. Yes I know women and men are hardwired differently, BUT attraction is still key. I agree with Bukowski, those aren't really the best pictures that highlight you to potential women.

Regarding the meat of the profile, its too long bro. Its well written, but your not being graded on proper grammar here. I think less is more and keep all those requirements you have off your profile.

Why not just be "open" and see who hits you up. Then you can start qualifying from there and hey in the end if you know a chick isn't your type or relationship material, you can still get laid and then send her on her way.

I've never online dated so I'm not sure which sites are full of psychos and which aren't, but I definitely think you'll be grasping at straws with the way its currently structured.

Get some pics up of you out with your friends, doing different things, paint the picture and your attractiveness level will go up. Right now I would think your idea of fun is Scrabble and some OJ on a Saturday night, never good.

PIMP

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Agree with Bukowski.. You're eliminating a lot of chicks with that "turn off" list.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
I agree with Bukowski, those aren't really the best pictures that highlight you to potential women.

Regarding the meat of the profile, its too long bro. Its well written, but your not being graded on proper grammar here. I think less is more and keep all those requirements you have off your profile.

Why not just be "open" and see who hits you up. Then you can start qualifying from there and hey in the end if you know a chick isn't your type or relationship material, you can still get laid and then send her on her way.

Get some pics up of you out with your friends, doing different things, paint the picture and your attractiveness level will go up. Right now I would think your idea of fun is Scrabble and some OJ on a Saturday night, never good.

PIMP
This is good advice that goes straight to the point! :rockon: Thank you for the comments, Pimp-sicle. They really helped. I made a few adjustments and posted a few more images.

Check out my new profile guys! :

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=26060024

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
This is good advice that goes straight to the point! :rockon: Thank you for the comments, Pimp-sicle. They really helped. I made a few adjustments and posted a few more images.

Check out my new profile guys! :

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=26060024

Robyn...

Here's my "about me" section on my profile.

Try not to sound negative. or just remove yours. Copy and paste mine below and tweak it a bit. Short and simple. Forget the "I want" "I don't want" and negative stuff. YOU will decide who to keep talking to jst keep spamming their a$$es.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away" - George Carlin.

Friends would say I'm a good looking, outgoing, fun guy who likes to make the most of his time off when not working or working out. (Then again they're my friends.. so take it for what you will.)

I'm looking for someone who's active, takes care of themselves, knows how to relax and have a good time.

When I actually wind down to do nothing at all, it's usually to watch the Discovery, History channels or something educational.

As for music I'm more into "turntablisim" which is the recreation of all types of recorded music using the turntable as an instrument so to speak.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a solid profile compared to most guys on there. Two things. I'd put the first two sentences at the end of your profile, you don't come off as very approachable when the first thing they read is something negative. Second, I'd remove the car and bike pictures. I've had girls comment that they think men posing with their "toys" is a turn off and had a few tell me they almost didn't respond because I had a picture of myself posing on my crotch rocket, so I promptly removed it. Looks good otherwise.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a decent profile except the turn on and offs. It makes you sound like a stuck up model.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
...and how "goodie good" you come off.
Yep. That's the first vibe I got. This guy is "nice." And unfortunaly, "nice" in online dating = forever alone.

But seriously - if you're looking for good women - stay far far away from POF. I've meant a few women off of there and all of them were 100% sluts.
POF in particular is only good for a quick ONS or for FBs. Maybe more "serious" sites (if they can be considered that) like Match.com have a better ratio of non-damaged ones.

Like I mentioned in the other post, make sure that online dating isn't your only means of spinning plates.

Let me ask you, what is it that you currently want from/with a girl? If you just wanna have fun/get laid, make sure you show some action shots of you with your ride. I've picked up tail before just by showing pics of me on my bikes. "Will you take me for a ride?" "Hey, you have to earn it first!"

You then proceed to fuck them. ;)

If you're looking for a good girl for a LTR, then online is not the place my friend. The ratio of crazy/damaged ones to good ones is just too high...

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF and online stuff is a good source for meeting girls, but shouldn't be your only source. As many posters have highlighted, POF is good for phuck friends, and not really too much else. That's not to say there's no good women on it, as I did meet my fiance off that site, but the majority are sub-standard chics that are great for practice.

Regarding your profile: get in shape and get better pics. I have had reasonable success in the short time I was on that site... around 10 lays, the majority of them in the first 1-2 dates, and I was only on that site maybe 5 months. I know I could have done more, but was in university full time w/ 6 courses and was working 2-4 nights a week. I wasn't wearing a shirt in any of my pics.

The body text of your profile does convey that you're a nice guy seeking a relationship... absolutely nothing wrong with that, but remember you gotta have something that makes you stand out w/ online stuff. In my case I had my build and what I thought was an intelligent and funny profile. It was A LOT more verbose than yours! I do actually like the brevity of your profile... its good to keep girls wanting to know more.

Be sure to make a profile that's tailored to what you are looking for at this point in your life. Several guys gave you good pointers on this. You're gonna need to have one kind of profile if you're looking for an LTR vs. FB/ONS.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Robyn...

Here's my "about me" section on my profile.

Try not to sound negative. or just remove yours. Copy and paste mine below and tweak it a bit. Short and simple. Forget the "I want" "I don't want" and negative stuff. YOU will decide who to keep talking to jst keep spamming their a$$es.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away" - George Carlin.

Friends would say I'm a good looking, outgoing, fun guy who likes to make the most of his time off when not working or working out. (Then again they're my friends.. so take it for what you will.)

I'm looking for someone who's active, takes care of themselves, knows how to relax and have a good time.

When I actually wind down to do nothing at all, it's usually to watch the Discovery, History channels or something educational.

As for music I'm more into "turntablisim" which is the recreation of all types of recorded music using the turntable as an instrument so to speak.
I changed my profile similarly to what what's above and did some tweaks here and there. Here's the final result: http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=26060024

BTW: the pics with the hb's in your profile sky-rocket your success.

It's a solid profile compared to most guys on there. Two things. I'd put the first two sentences at the end of your profile, you don't come off as very approachable when the first thing they read is something negative. Second, I'd remove the car and bike pictures. I've had girls comment that they think men posing with their "toys" is a turn off and had a few tell me they almost didn't respond because I had a picture of myself posing on my crotch rocket, so I promptly removed it. Looks good otherwise.

Thanks! I took care of this issue too. I'm only considering this girls as phuck buddies until they proved otherwise. I got some responses so far! Woohoo!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
POF and online stuff is a good source for meeting girls, but shouldn't be your only source. As many posters have highlighted, POF is good for phuck friends, and not really too much else. That's not to say there's no good women on it, as I did meet my fiance off that site, but the majority are sub-standard chics that are great for practice.

Regarding your profile: get in shape and get better pics. I have had reasonable success in the short time I was on that site... around 10 lays, the majority of them in the first 1-2 dates, and I was only on that site maybe 5 months. I know I could have done more, but was in university full time w/ 6 courses and was working 2-4 nights a week. I wasn't wearing a shirt in any of my pics.

The body text of your profile does convey that you're a nice guy seeking a relationship... absolutely nothing wrong with that, but remember you gotta have something that makes you stand out w/ online stuff. In my case I had my build and what I thought was an intelligent and funny profile. It was A LOT more verbose than yours! I do actually like the brevity of your profile... its good to keep girls wanting to know more.

Be sure to make a profile that's tailored to what you are looking for at this point in your life. Several guys gave you good pointers on this. You're gonna need to have one kind of profile if you're looking for an LTR vs. FB/ONS.
MAAAN, I don't want to sound like a nice guy. I'm a DJ, but I also have a nice side because that's simply the way I am. I'm definitely NOT a chump. How do I get rid of this label on my profile?!

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:

I just want you guys opinion on if i can pull a girl with my looks alone which I doubt. I met a girl on pof once and she was messed up in the head. I looked at some of you guys profile and they were pretty good. I would have better luck meeting a girl at school.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
MAAAN, I don't want to sound like a nice guy. I'm a DJ, but I also have a nice side because that's simply the way I am. I'm definitely NOT a chump. How do I get rid of this label on my profile?!

You've got to take out the "demands". You wouldn't go into a job with demands or negativity on your resume. You'd fluff it up with B.S. and after going over it with your potential "interviewer" whom you'd actually be "interviewing" (after she responds to your first contact). Then YOU would decide if you wanted to take the job or not.

also use a different headline. Alot of chicks may get turned off by you telling them to write you. Keep it something funny. Google a funny short movie quote to use. Like something from Anchorman or some funny short line.

Don't block people out with demands or negativity. Fluff it up. Only two short paragraphs...Spam their asses..and use the smiling pic with your dad and sister? as the main one. The one with the kid put a headline in it in images (you can type to the right for a caption) "I was trying to pose like the lil tough guy but failed. lol" So you're explaining the non smiling picture with the kid and it will come off as "cute" to these chicks.

Most of them are total head cases. Who cares. It's only a side thing to meet chicks in real life.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
robyn bro is that a single cam???!! chicks dig pushrods, or at least that dohc vtec joint.

people hating on your profile pic, but I dig it. shows you got a sense of humor and are tight with your family, something that most girls have an instinctual attraction for.

sweet bike too. cool if I suggest you do something stupid on it and have someone take a pic of that? even something simple like just you riding on the highway. that kind of stuff always got me myspace poon. had a picture of me riding down the highway with a drawn samurai sword. labeled it who wants to joust. *****es dug it.

you absolutely emitting a boyfriend material vibe. is that what youre going for?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of the family pictures/pictures with other guys. Might sound a little cold but it's just truth. Women only care when they see you with other good looking women. That's when they start to wonder about you, get jealous, find you attractive. You posting a picture of just you and another male even a woman might say GAY!!!

I would delete every picture except 1,2,3,4,5

good pictures: pictures of you with a sincere smile, being active, at parties having fun with friends (women)

bad pictures: you alone with other males, trying to look hard, looking serious and boring