Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

powerful text game example

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
some DJs frown upon text, others don't, I happen to think it is a powerful tool

the reason being is that I find many girls way too intimidated by me to want to talk in person at first, but they are very eager to give me their number and then blow my phone up with texts, remember my fellow DJs girls are shy too ;)

anyway, wanted to give a example of a recent text exchange

this girl I am talking to(HB7), I send her a txt around 7:30AM in the morning before I roll into bed(work nights)

me:someone told me something about you and I wanted to comment on it

15 mins later

HB:what is it?

30 mins later

HB:hey man you can't say something like that and then not answer back

1 hour later

HB:please tell me what you were going to tell me about!!!

2 hours later

HB:????

4 hours later

HB:wake your ass up and tell me!!!!

I finally got up around 3PM and replied back with

me:Oh it wasn't nothing much, was just gonna tell you that you are kind of a tease
HB:you are horrible!!!
me:that was fun waiting those 8 hours wasn't it?
HB:you are so mean!

try it out sometime, tell a girl you have something to ask her or want to tell her and then wait wait wait and see the reaction you get, during this entire time they will be thinking about you :rock:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
some DJs frown upon text, others don't, I happen to think it is a powerful tool

the reason being is that I find many girls way too intimidated by me to want to talk in person at first, but they are very eager to give me their number and then blow my phone up with texts, remember my fellow DJs girls are shy too ;)
If she's intimidated by me, than I just have her come out for coffee with me and get her more comfortable with CONVERSATION and HUMOR.

I've got better sh*t to do than hold a tiny ass piece of expensive plastic and punch out little cutesy messages to some chick when all I have to do is call her, meet up, and bang.

The College Jock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is POWERFUL. However, even though you waited those 8 hours to reply back. You let her KNOW you waited.

I wouldn't have even said that. Made out like I didn't even know it was 8 hours or probably change the subject.

Overall I see what you were getting at, you can text when convienant depending on your schedules, think about what to say as apose to the phone, where you're on the spot. However, texting shouldn't be subsititutued for lack of phone conversation skills.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are right, I will give you that, shouldn't have mentioned the wait, but I just dropped that text and went to sleep, so it wasn't like I was holding out while getting all the texts

girls I am encountering lately don't even want to talk on the phone, they just want text 24/7, signs of the times I guess

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
If she's intimidated by me, than I just have her come out for coffee with me and get her more comfortable with CONVERSATION and HUMOR.

I've got better sh*t to do than hold a tiny ass piece of expensive plastic and punch out little cutesy messages to some chick when all I have to do is call her, meet up, and bang.
glad everything is so simple and easy for you brother :rock:

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Seriously.

If your "game" involves sending cute texts for no reason other than the purpose of game-playing, then you probably shouldn't be giving advice to others. This doesn't do anything to establish or increase your value. It's just a cheap trick. Might as well be palm reading or some sh*t.

If you're texting some girl with something like "Someone told me something about you!!!" yeah, no kidding they'll be curious. But this type of thin isn't gonna make her wet, so who gives a f**k.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Seriously.

If your "game" involves sending cute texts for no reason other than the purpose of game-playing, then you probably shouldn't be giving advice to others. This doesn't do anything to establish or increase your value. It's just a cheap trick. Might as well be palm reading or some sh*t.

If you're texting some girl with something like "Someone told me something about you!!!" yeah, no kidding they'll be curious. But this type of thin isn't gonna make her wet, so who gives a f**k.
You've touched on the essence of being the kind of guy that attracts women:

VALUE.

Having conversations on an overpriced piece of plastic that becomes obsolete in a few months is NOT a productive use of the 24 hours that I have for each day that I will never get back.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry but this sh!t works for me, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I could bang this girl right now(met her first time about 10 days ago), but I don't give it up that quick, I like to tease ;)

did this example on its own get the poon wet and ready, prolly not, my good looks and charm did, this fits into my teasing and has worked well 2 or 3 times for me

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Having conversations on an overpriced piece of plastic that becomes obsolete in a few months is NOT a productive use of the 24 hours that I have for each day that I will never get back.
First off if you're smart you can just get a free phone and it doesn't become obsolete. The phone sill makes calls and still texts. I'm using a 5 year old cellphone.

Second OP never had a conversation, he sent one line of text in 8 hours. Hardly wasting close to 24 hours and more like 5 seconds. It took you longer to read up to this point.

Third it is productive. Like I said in another thread texting = minimum commitment, time and energy. With literally two lines of text the OP made the girl curious and interested, anxious, and then playfully angry. Obviously its not going to replace a date but it sure as hell did its job. And its not like this is the only way to do something like this over text.... There are infinite possibilities and I use them all the time.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Like I said in another thread texting = minimum commitment, time and energy. With literally two lines of text the OP made the girl curious and interested, anxious, and then playfully angry.
And what was the result? So he made the chick angry. Did he fuck her? Did he make out with her? Did he set up an outing?

If he didn't get any of that, I'd have to say to it was rather unproductive...

You have to have EXTREMELY tight game to successfully pull off texting/messaging. Plus the chick's IL must already be somewhat high to begin with...

That's why I tell people to stay off it as much as possible. Like a grenade, it's a great weapon... if you know what the fuck you're doing with it. Otherwise it just blows up in your face.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
And what was the result? So he made the chick angry. Did he fuck her? Did he make out with her? Did he set up an outing?

You have to have EXTREMELY tight game to successfully pull off texting/messaging. Plus the chick's IL must already be somewhat high to begin with...

That's why I tell people to stay off it as much as possible. Like a grenade, it's a great weapon... if you know what the fuck you're doing with it. Otherwise it just blows up in your face.

Right. I'm not 100% in Vice's camp of hating text. Although I understand where he's coming from. I just think that its use is for quick, short messages. I don't "charm" people through text. I set up dates and get things moving.

Iceberg: Whats up. My weekend was awesome, how about yours? Let's meet for drinks this Thurs.

I just try to 1.say hello 2. say something positive/funny, and 3. arrange the next date all in one text. With most guys on here, that would be a 6-text exchange.

If bilbo's technique works for him, then hey I'm happy. I just don't think text is a vehicle to make a girl "curious, interested and anxious". Unless she's curious, interested, and anxious about why I'm not playing text games with her. If the girl digs you, then you can get away with this stuff. Or anything else for that matter. I just don't think that you can INCREASE any positive feelings through text.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:

And if you notice the sentence after the one you quoted of mine says "Obviously its not going to replace a date but it sure as hell did its job." And playfully angry =/= angry.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if the girls IL is high then it doesn't matter if you text or call. I much prefer calling, it feels more intimate and waste less time.

P­ornography

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:

This is the post by a red-meat eating MAN.

Texting is most usually pointless, you can text all night long I will fvck you till you can't walk, but in the end all texting should be used for is meeting up

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
this girl I am talking to(HB7), I send her a txt around 7:30AM in the morning before I roll into bed(work nights)

me:someone told me something about you and I wanted to comment on it
With literally two lines of text the OP made the girl curious and interested, anxious, and then playfully angry. Obviously its not going to replace a date but it sure as hell did its job.
That is juicy gossip rather that "powerful text game". The OP hasn't offered anything to the girl other than "someone told me something about you but I'm not telling!" - stuff reserved for 12 year olds.

If he's just trying to get laid and it works for him, all the power but it doesn't show or teach her anything. He'd be better off offering the girl something with his BRAIN that ADDS to her life. Not only for the girl, for himself too.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
That is juicy gossip rather that "powerful text game". The OP hasn't offered anything to the girl other than "someone told me something about you but I'm not telling!" - stuff reserved for 12 year olds.

If he's just trying to get laid and it works for him, all the power but it doesn't show or teach her anything. He'd be better off offering the girl something with his BRAIN that ADDS to her life. Not only for the girl, for himself too.
The same stuff works for me too. And it does show something, it shows you have a sense of humor and you don't take everything super seriously and that you don't have time to respond to every single one of her texts.

Concerning "stuff reserved for 12 year olds." Because we're always supposed to act our age? There are set rules for that now? If I recall even Pook wrote a post about bringing out your inner person and doing the same things you did as a kid. His post mentioned that's why some people fail cause they grow up and the childish stuff they used to do to girls, they abandon.

Also the job of a 5 second text is not meant to add to her life, there is a place for that, when you meet up with her. That's like saying I'm going to add to her life with a facebook post, clearly not. You leave that up to when you meet up.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
pook always recommend treating girls like little girls, think of the schoolyard...it has always worked well for me with early 20's HBs, builds attraction:woo:

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
sorry but this sh!t works for me, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I could bang this girl right now(met her first time about 10 days ago), but I don't give it up that quick, I like to tease ;)
This is merely my opinion so take it with a grain of salt...

Isn't your goal to bang this chick? what kind of talk is "I don't give it up quick, I like to tease ;)" That's some straight girl talk right there. If you think you can bang her then be a man and bang her, though I doubt that is the case.

There's way too many posts here that follow this structure, the "omfg She called me a jerk! I'm gaming her like crazy! This DJ stuff works! I've arrived!" thread. If this gets you a lay or even a real date, then feel free to pass this off as a tip. but IMO this won't make her any more attracted to you.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real Talk said:
This is merely my opinion so take it with a grain of salt...

Isn't your goal to bang this chick? what kind of talk is "I don't give it up quick, I like to tease ;)" That's some straight girl talk right there. If you think you can bang her then be a man and bang her, though I doubt that is the case.

There's way too many posts here that follow this structure, the "omfg She called me a jerk! I'm gaming her like crazy! This DJ stuff works! I've arrived!" thread. If this gets you a lay or even a real date, then feel free to pass this off as a tip. but IMO this won't make her any more attracted to you.
no, I do not meet and the next day bang, thats not my way or game, sorry to disappoint :)

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, play around with them, treat them like little girls, etc.

But also be a man. That is, lead. If you're not leading her, you're following her. Which is almost always never good.

Create sexual tension, intrigue, mystery, etc. But ultimately look at the big picture. You wanna get this girl, right? Then set up an outing. Be a man of action.