Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Immoral Shvit test? Low IL? or just another Crazy Bvitch!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Reyaj said:
rofl!!! I was waiting for a pompous response from a "so called master"

Dang with all those ratings points you have on here you must be right!

Reality is I probably laid more girls last year than you did in your whole life, and it wasn't even that many. If you really were so coveted you'd agree that getting cvck teasted is wrong! Plus if you had the common sense to read everything I wrote, you'd see that the reason I texted that was to confirm the reason she did that. I acknowledged she was gone and didn't even want her back because of what she did. But since you rarely get any play and have to use an internet forum to feed your ego I couldn't expect you to understand what being cvck teased is like. I'm sure all the girls you meet on "internet dating" sites never give you so much resistance. lol

Anyway for all those who gave me advice in constructive matter I appreciate it.
LAWL!! :crackup:

If you were getting laid by so many girls you wouldn't throw a 3rd-grade hissy-fit when one c*ck-teased you.

If you were getting laid by so many girls you would know an occasional "tease" is part of the game and you would know how to handle it by now, instead of having to come onto the forum and post yet ANOTHER stupid, "was this a sh*t test guys??" thread. Of course it was a sh*t test. And you failed it. Why is it that when women do it, it's called a "sh*t test", but when guys do it, it's called "screening/qualifying"?? Because you can dish it out but not take it??

But of course, maybe you're right and I'M the one who's out of touch, so let's see what the rest of the forum has to say:

Kailex said:
What I honestly didn't like was the "female" approach to your texting the day and the week after.
Boilermaker said:
how can you come here, spend 15 minutes detailing your make-out adventures and complain about "morality" when it's all about you screwing up the whole thing by acting like a little kid?..
jtlancer said:
No. It's something mental you did to yourself.
Take personal responsibility for your feelings and don't
blame them on someone else.
vatoloco said:
The main problem here is that you cried to her like a little girl. "You hurt my feelings! You're mean!"
jophil28 said:
I do agree with the comment about your followup whiney messages. NEVER do that. Any lingering or residual attraction that she may have had after your 'TV on the couchepisodes were killed in a momnet when she read those complaints from you.

You better stick around here a while until you start to "get it" with women and sex....coz you really don't.
runner83 said:
Hard to say whether she was just a c*ck tease, or whether you didn't act man enough to make her go through with it.
Zarky said:
It's interesting how people ask for advice and then never take it.
Sh*t, I guess we're ALL pontificating f*cks who don't know what we're talking about.

For what it's worth, I had a similar situation to yours about a month ago...had a girl over my house (2nd date) and she started messing with my d*ck but never got me off. I let her go on her way and didn't call her for like a week....then that weekend she's texting me begging for another "makeout session". I've been teasing her ever since with threats of another date and she responds immediately.

What I DIDN'T do is storm away p!ssed and then text her about hating TV shows and being upset about her not getting me off. I went up to my room and jerked off (I know how to hit the "spots" on myself better than any skirt)...then f**ked a different girl that weekend. But what do I know??

I love when people like you come on this forum asking for advice, get it, then run off and do the SAME CRAP over again and wonder why it's not working...then when someone tells them what they need to hear, they go off about "how much ass they're getting" and how much the forum sucks.

If you're getting so much ass, then STOP COMPLAINING about how you got your heart broken because ONE GIRL wouldn't jerk you to orgasm.

If you're THAT good with women, then stop looking for advice in an OBVIOUSLY simple situation that you just failed to read. Man up, stop blaming women for being women, stop wishing the game was easier, and become a better player.

I know it's harsh, and for that I apologize, but you (and half the people on this forum) need to hear this. You got made an example of. Sorry if I/we hurt your feelings.

The answer is the same...stop worrying about this one chick and go get with one of the other dozen you've been banging. Then you'll realize this big dramatic stink you're making really ISN'T all that important.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
So you knew the odds of her responding were practically nil?

I'd say about 30%... I know sending those texts exerted a lot of energy! Nice try on trying to make me issue a blanket statement though ;)

Squirrels again you don't read very well. I never said I get laid by "so many" girls. I'd actually consider my success level moderate. But its sure as hell better than being a keyboard jockey like yourself. Last year I laid 3 girls. I'm pretty confident it's at least 2 more than you did ;)

But you really must have a lot of times on your hand between juggling all those internet plates to pick apart a few sentences out of a myriad of posts.

But anyway, again if you READ I also admitted I need help with LMR and ASD. The problem with you so called experts or even "addicts" of this forum, is that you will red flag any statement that disagrees with you "DJ Bible" conditioning and just focus on that.

Listen in the grand scheme of things.. yes texting her after what happend was done in vain. But I had nexted this girl anyway and I only did it to see if perhaps I could learn something. What did texting her cost me? The only thing it seems to have cost is the grief of some funamentalist DJ's on this forum.... At least most of the other's went about it criticizing constructively.. you seem to have an ego the size of jupiter and are a flat out pompous dvck! I'll give you some credit on your half apology though.

Anyway the irony is that there is still 2 points of view on what went wrong.

1. I showed my anger (I think this is most likely the case btw)
2. I didn't escalate sexually correctly

I will say it for for the 3rd time now.... All the times I've gotten laid, the girl made it abundantly clear that it was going to happen. There is a law of consent which I am very cognizant of and maybe to the point of paranoia... but I'd rather be paranoid than locked up.... But anyway yes I have been teased before... so I need to learn tactics against LMR and ASD

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I am not trying to make you do anything.

I am just surprised that you really think she may have answered.

I am also surprised that in the very unlikely event she would answer, that you assume she would tell you the real reason.

If anything, I hope what you learned was that when a woman goes cold, you are non-existent and she will not respond. And she certainly will not respond with any level of accuracy whether she chooses to or not. Bottom line is that she considered you "weird" and that is likely the answer she would have given you.

Now the downside is that you probably appear even more creepy from that text. Now you may say it doesn't matter since you are done with her, but the world is a small place. You never know the ripple-effect such a creepy action may have.

Also add to that the cost of self-respect by continuing to value a girl enough that you need to contact her.....When all is said and done, I just can't see how the cost/benefit of such an action could have convinced you to send that text.

I didn't expect her to respond, though I thought there would be a small chance. Maybe she would have said "you were an azzhole for leaving like that" or something... but yes most likely they don't in my experience. I didn't value her, I valued myself and my learning. But you may be right... even the 1 minute of time it took me (30 seconds each time) wasn't worth it. Next time I won't say anything and see if she responds first. I doubt she will though..

But her assertion of me being weird is still not certain. Is it because of my sexual escalation or just the mere fact that I got mad? Listen when a girl gets you hard and teases you (mind you she got me off the first time) I think anger is a normal reaction.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Reyaj said:
But her assertion of me being weird is still not certain. Is it because of my sexual escalation or just the mere fact that I got mad? Listen when a girl gets you hard and teases you (mind you she got me off the first time) I think anger is a normal reaction.
It's because you got mad at her and had what she considered to be an extreme response to being "c*ck-teased". It freaked her out.

This isn't directed solely toward you, but to everyone in general...you guys need to stop acting like sex owns you. Sure it's fun...it's a blast, and I can understand an extreme desire to have it. But if you don't get it, it's not the end of the world.

Blue-balls, the physical release, is easy enough to take care of by yourself. As for the emotional component, you can't let it get to you. If you do, you start doing things that are irrational and that most women will consider "weird" or "creepy", plus you re-inforce the idea in your head that you "can't live without sex".

This is a fantasy propped up on you by female-empowerment perspectives that try to use p*ssy as leverage. You are not going to die, go insane, etc if you do not get laid on any given night. Sure, it's a bummer, but it's not worth stressing over. You're trained by your peers to over-dramatize sexuality because it keeps you under control...makes you predictable.

The sh*t-test this girl gave you (that you failed) was whether you could keep your cool if sex was dangled in front of you and pulled away. A guy with a couple of DJ tricks up his sleeve is fine during the intro and sarging, but loses his composure when the prize is within reach. Women know this, and they know how prevalent "PUAs" are in today's world, so they will dangle sex in front of you to see how confident you REALLY are.

If you remain calm, confident, and congruent, she starts to think you're the real-deal. If you get nervous and p!ssed off and melt down, she knows you were putting on an act. (i.e. "I did all this suave crap and I don't even get laid?! What a waste!!")

You have to know the secret...that despite her resistance and coy games and c*ck-teasery...she loves this sh!t as much, if not MORE, than you do!!

If you remember that, then you won't stress, because you know SHE wants it and will be back for it eventually.

Seduction is not about "getting" the girl. It's about creating a situation with the right balance between comfort and arousal and then just letting guys and girls do what guys and girls do naturally.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you come here requesting advice and insights and you start taking shots at people who tell you what you don't want to hear?

You still have much to learn my friend, as you are indeed weak.

"You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar..."
"Keep a stiff upper lip."

That's what intelligent people do.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Dude, you come here requesting advice and insights and you start taking shots at people who tell you what you don't want to hear?

You still have much to learn my friend, as you are indeed weak.

"You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar..."
"Keep a stiff upper lip."

That's what intelligent people do.

I don't take shots at anyone until they start belittling me first. I responded to you amicably. If you aren't going to comment with advice to what I asked you then stfu. Go mow someone's lawn

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
It's because you got mad at her and had what she considered to be an extreme response to being "c*ck-teased". It freaked her out.

This isn't directed solely toward you, but to everyone in general...you guys need to stop acting like sex owns you. Sure it's fun...it's a blast, and I can understand an extreme desire to have it. But if you don't get it, it's not the end of the world.

Blue-balls, the physical release, is easy enough to take care of by yourself. As for the emotional component, you can't let it get to you. If you do, you start doing things that are irrational and that most women will consider "weird" or "creepy", plus you re-inforce the idea in your head that you "can't live without sex".

This is a fantasy propped up on you by female-empowerment perspectives that try to use p*ssy as leverage. You are not going to die, go insane, etc if you do not get laid on any given night. Sure, it's a bummer, but it's not worth stressing over. You're trained by your peers to over-dramatize sexuality because it keeps you under control...makes you predictable.

The sh*t-test this girl gave you (that you failed) was whether you could keep your cool if sex was dangled in front of you and pulled away. A guy with a couple of DJ tricks up his sleeve is fine during the intro and sarging, but loses his composure when the prize is within reach. Women know this, and they know how prevalent "PUAs" are in today's world, so they will dangle sex in front of you to see how confident you REALLY are.

If you remain calm, confident, and congruent, she starts to think you're the real-deal. If you get nervous and p!ssed off and melt down, she knows you were putting on an act. (i.e. "I did all this suave crap and I don't even get laid?! What a waste!!")

You have to know the secret...that despite her resistance and coy games and c*ck-teasery...she loves this sh!t as much, if not MORE, than you do!!

If you remember that, then you won't stress, because you know SHE wants it and will be back for it eventually.

Seduction is not about "getting" the girl. It's about creating a situation with the right balance between comfort and arousal and then just letting guys and girls do what guys and girls do naturally.

Squirrels now this is a good relevant post. You bring up some good points about how we let sex take us over and perhaps make it more than what it is. It has a lot to do with how women use it for leverage, and as you mention is glorified by our peers.

You know I did go over to her place that night expecting to get some... that played a big part in me being let down... I just don't think its right how they can just tease and dangle it in front of you.. and then pull back... It's a bad feeling.... I think at the least she could have gave me another hand job... I guess I feel it isn't fair thats all.... but that's just how it is right?

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to bump this up because I am still confused on what happend here........

The girl was 1000 percent into me I know that.... She let me finger her and had jerked me off the previous time... Was this a **** a test????

Its morally wrong to get a guy that hard by doing all that foreplay and then not continue. The time before she at least jerked me off... this time she let me get all hard and didn't.....

This screwed me up because about a month ago I had a hot girl in her bed and I didn't follow-up all the way because I had the haunting memories of this bitter experience... I thought I would play it slow and let the IL build up.. I basically made out with her and felt her up a bit...

She ended up getting back with her ex a week later and my small window was gone...

How the f do you ever win??????

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls are more aggressive than others, but you can't rely on that. Even if a chick is head over heals, she may require you to simply "take" what you want. I learned this the hard way.

I basically became "selfish" (as some would label it) and went after what I wanted to please myself, and wow did it work. There's a huge difference between forcing my myself on a chick who is obviously uncomfortable versus escalating by taking the initiative to take clothes off and get down to business.

If she flat out says no or refuses, you can back off with your pride and manhood intact, but when you flounder and complain it comes off as weak and desperate, and she will lose major attraction for you, even women who started off really into you.

I was with a woman who said I gave her butterflies when I was around her, but I screwed it up big time by being too passive when it came time to get some ass. Kissing and fondling are the most obvious signs that a woman can give you to move forward. Just gotta man up and do it.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:

The girl was 1000 percent into me I know that.... She let me finger her and had jerked me off the previous time... Was this a **** a test????

Its morally wrong to get a guy that hard by doing all that foreplay and then not continue. The time before she at least jerked me off... this time she let me get all hard and didn't.....

This screwed me up because about a month ago I had a hot girl in her bed and I didn't follow-up all the way because I had the haunting memories of this bitter experience... I thought I would play it slow and let the IL build up.. I basically made out with her and felt her up a bit...

She ended up getting back with her ex a week later and my small window was gone...

Wtf are you confused about? So she didn't get you off once, and you consider it morally wrong? That's fvckin' hilarious!

Afterwards, you sent her a message that showed her what an insecure sex-obsessed freak you are (not saying you are, that's just how she saw it). And that killed any attraction she had for you.

What you should have done:

* Jacked off to relieve the pressure after you left her

* Met up with her again and seen what happened.

Chances are you would have banged her.

Sure, if she kept doing it every time (teasing you like that), you should have left.

Just don't blow your chances by being so insecure in future. Whiny boy messages do NOT increase attraction.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:

Damn I'm confused about YOU, you sound like a whinny little brat, man up for Christ's sake, first you fail to listen to the good advice given to you, then you ***** at the people and demean them for giving you their opinion.

Then you have a chick in bed and your still thinking about this biitch??? :nono:

fucck is wrong with you man, looks like she made a wise decision, she knew that if she gave you some p*ussy you would become too needy and she wouldn't be able to get rid of you..

Now 6 months later you still don't get it? If you don't get it by now you never will. :rolleyes:

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SAYNO said:
Damn I'm confused about YOU, you sound like a whinny little brat, man up for Christ's sake, first you fail to listen to the good advice given to you, then you ***** at the people and demean them for giving you their opinion.

Then you have a chick in bed and your still thinking about this biitch??? :nono:

fucck is wrong with you man, looks like she made a wise decision, she knew that if she gave you some p*ussy you would become too needy and she wouldn't be able to get rid of you..

Now 6 months later you still don't get it? If you don't get it by now you never will. :rolleyes:
You can lead a horse to water...

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look Reyaj, the biggest point in all this is that you should not let it get to you. You're not just frustrated about this matter because you simply didn't get your sexual desire fulfilled that night, there's a deeper feeling of frustration at play. Inside, you also feel like you got rejected by the girl, like you weren't good enough, like you failed etc. Push that sh!t aside, it's blown out of proportions and counterproductive. Don't let this girl/situation get to you...

Now I do think the girl was sh!t testing you. She was hoping for you to take charge of the situation and break through her last-minute-resistance. When she stopped sexing you up and went watching tv, she was trying to see how you would respond. Many guys would think to themselves:

"Damn, I wanna continue sexing each other up! But I don't wanna push her coz I fear she might be offended."

You probably thought the same... What she wanted, was for you to put this fear of offending her aside and follow your desire instead. You did the opposite, you pushed your desire away out of fear of offending her. You acted like the nice guy, putting the emphasis on not offending her precious little feelings... Boo-fvckin-hoo, they all want you to bend them over!! They don't want a nice guy who walks on eggshells, trying not to offend her precious little feelings. They want someone who takes charge and sweeps them off their feet!! You should've acted like the jerk, putting the emphasis on your desire! She wanted your desire, she wanted to see it take control over you and make you break through her last-minute-resistance.

It's the same thing as when you're flirting/playing with a girl. We all know this kind of scenario: she pinches you, you playfully tell her to stop it or else you'll get mad, she smiles and does it again, then runs away from you. What? You're not gonna chase her at that moment, thinking to yourself "Oh, she's running away from me, so I should leave her alone. I might offend her by chasing her" :confused::confused::confused: Of course not! She's running away coz she WANTS you to chase her. She wants you to run after her and GRAB her. Then you hold her tightly and kiss her. This is what she wants!

When she stopped sexing you up, it was the same thing. She wanted you to chase after her (figuratively speaking) and TAKE her. But you didn't...she even tried you several times, but you never went for it. Eventually, she got dissapointed, told you she was tired and things ended there.

You acted on fear, instead of on desire. And the fear has even expanded: now you even decided not to fvck another girl because of that past experience!! You're getting caught up in a downward spiral of fear: the fear paralyzes you, which makes you screw up the situation, which makes the fear grow even bigger, which makes you screw up the next situation etc. etc. As you go from one girl to the next one, your game will continue to degrade, your confidence will continue to fall down etc.

Let it go, man. Don't focus on the fear, focus on the desire. Don't focus on the past, focus on the future. You failed to bang this bytch, so what? Don't take it personal, don't make a big deal out of it. You were not succesful at one particular situation , it doesn't mean you are unsuccesful as a person. Just learn your lesson, realize what you have to do differently next time...then go onward to the next girl and get that pvssy!

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Look Reyaj, the biggest point in all this is that you should not let it get to you. You're not just frustrated about this matter because you simply didn't get your sexual desire fulfilled that night, there's a deeper feeling of frustration at play. Inside, you also feel like you got rejected by the girl, like you weren't good enough, like you failed etc. Push that sh!t aside, it's blown out of proportions and counterproductive. Don't let this girl/situation get to you...

Now I do think the girl was sh!t testing you. She was hoping for you to take charge of the situation and break through her last-minute-resistance. When she stopped sexing you up and went watching tv, she was trying to see how you would respond. Many guys would think to themselves:

"Damn, I wanna continue sexing each other up! But I don't wanna push her coz I fear she might be offended."

You probably thought the same... What she wanted, was for you to put this fear of offending her aside and follow your desire instead. You did the opposite, you pushed your desire away out of fear of offending her. You acted like the nice guy, putting the emphasis on not offending her precious little feelings... Boo-fvckin-hoo, they all want you to bend them over!! They don't want a nice guy who walks on eggshells, trying not to offend her precious little feelings. They want someone who takes charge and sweeps them off their feet!! You should've acted like the jerk, putting the emphasis on your desire! She wanted your desire, she wanted to see it take control over you and make you break through her last-minute-resistance.

It's the same thing as when you're flirting/playing with a girl. We all know this kind of scenario: she pinches you, you playfully tell her to stop it or else you'll get mad, she smiles and does it again, then runs away from you. What? You're not gonna chase her at that moment, thinking to yourself "Oh, she's running away from me, so I should leave her alone. I might offend her by chasing her" :confused::confused::confused: Of course not! She's running away coz she WANTS you to chase her. She wants you to run after her and GRAB her. Then you hold her tightly and kiss her. This is what she wants!

When she stopped sexing you up, it was the same thing. She wanted you to chase after her (figuratively speaking) and TAKE her. But you didn't...she even tried you several times, but you never went for it. Eventually, she got dissapointed, told you she was tired and things ended there.

You acted on fear, instead of on desire. And the fear has even expanded: now you even decided not to fvck another girl because of that past experience!! You're getting caught up in a downward spiral of fear: the fear paralyzes you, which makes you screw up the situation, which makes the fear grow even bigger, which makes you screw up the next situation etc. etc. As you go from one girl to the next one, your game will continue to degrade, your confidence will continue to fall down etc.

Let it go, man. Don't focus on the fear, focus on the desire. Don't focus on the past, focus on the future. You failed to bang this bytch, so what? Don't take it personal, don't make a big deal out of it. You were not succesful at one particular situation , it doesn't mean you are unsuccesful as a person. Just learn your lesson, realize what you have to do differently next time...then go onward to the next girl and get that pvssy!
I am sorry I hadn't read this sooner... Listen I hear what you are all saying. And DieHard this is a great post of advice. Here is the problem: I want to understand what happend? If it was a Shvit Test I wasn't going to get ***** that night no matter what I did.... Some people are saying that's what it was, in which case I should have just acted cool like I didn't care.

Now you and some others are thinking I should have been more aggressive and plowed through the LMR....

The thing is I think I was... I took off her bra.. sucked on her titties... Took down her panties was fingering her... she was loving it... even rubbed the head of my ****... but then she kept cooling off and looking at the TV (It was David Letterman) anyway I did go back in for more 2 times that she did this....

Here is how I look at this and I am going to be as mature as possible:

If she wanted me to FVCK her, what more did I have to do? Like I previously said a girl has to consent... Do I say "Let's do it" or something like that? All the girls I ever bang initiate it themselves... they will tell me they want it... I mean if I just took my cvck out and put it in her its rape right???

And my anger/frustration/indignation is simply that if she had no intention of getting me off (I would have taken a hand job, she did this for me last time) then it is CRUEL that's right I said CRUEL to get me to that point and stop. As I said before, the previous time she did jerk me off... so that proves it is a game on her part and a cruel one.

I'm not sure if you understand the foreplay that was going on here guys..... How can you feel it's ok for a woman to blue ball you??? Cause I would say those who feel it is are feminized pvssssies!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And for those of you who are just going to continue to spit out your dogma let me ask it simplier

Did she have it in her head that I wasn't going to get any that night?

if not, again What ELSE DID I NEED TO DO to get it???????? Read above as I had her panties down and bra off... I was fingering her.. she was telling me she loved it... she kept saying how hard I was....

The previous time she jerked me off!

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels nailed it, bro. You should have led and just stuck it in her, that's what she wanted. Don't worry about scary rape laws, move towards sex and if she says no, THEN you stop.

You were acting like a ***** on how you got all huffy, she didn't test you at all really.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
I am sorry I hadn't read this sooner... Listen I hear what you are all saying. And DieHard this is a great post of advice. Here is the problem: I want to understand what happend? If it was a Shvit Test I wasn't going to get ***** that night no matter what I did.... Some people are saying that's what it was, in which case I should have just acted cool like I didn't care.

Now you and some others are thinking I should have been more agressive and plowed through the LMR....

The thing is I think I was... I took off her bra.. sucked on her titties... Took down her panties was fingering her... she was loving it... even rubbed the head of my ****... but then she kept cooling off and looking at the TV (It was David Letterman) anyway I did go back in for more 2 times that she did this....

Here is how I look at this and I am going to be as mature as possible:

If she wanted me to FVCK her, what more did I have to do? Like I previously said a girl has to consent... Do I say "Let's do it" or something like that? All the girls I ever bang initiate it themselves... they will tell me they want it... I mean if I just took my cvck out and put it in her its rape right???
You wanna understand what the situation was all about?

Imagine you're with a girl and the two of you are kinda hugging each other. While she has her arms around you, she leans her head in close to yours and stares at your mouth. Are you gonna kiss her or are you gonna wait for her to ask you to kiss her?

'Nuff said. You acted on fear, instead of desire. And the fear is still there, it clearly shows from your ideas about her needing to consent and the possibility of rape etc.

It all stems from your insecurity and your fear. You were afraid to be rejected (probably because deep down, you felt like you weren't worthy of her etc.) and it made you act indecisive. You don't wait for verbal confirmation that you can actually start fvcking her, just as you don't wait for verbal confirmation that you can start kissing her. If she doesn't want the kiss, she'll pull her head back and if she doesn't want the fvck, she'll push you off her or something. Only one way to find out, and no it's not verbal communication! It is to take action.

You do need the guts to take action, though...and you clearly didn't have the guts. So work on that, instead of deluding yourself and thinking it has something to do with her. All your thoughts are worthless... Thinking about whether she had made her mind up about giving you sex or not before you even met up etc. Fvck all those thoughts of yours, man. It's weak and pathetic. Look at you, still being insecure and desperate so long after that night, trying to figure out what was going through her mind. You're putting her on the pedestal and disrespecting yourself with this behavior, it's pathetic! All that sh!t doesn't matter anyway, what she might or moght not have thought beforehand etc. You control her mind and her thoughts!! Even if she decides to not give it up beforehand, you will change her mind there and then, you will seduce her and tap that ass. Men lead, women follow. When my cat doesn't wanna come inside and I walk outside, he runs from me, coz he already knows I wanna grab him. So I just take a piece of meat and show it to him, then he forgets about everything else. He forgets I wanna grab him, he forgets that I wanna lure him inside, I just trick him. Women are the same, you just have to trick them into giving it up to you, regardless of what they had decided beforehand. You are the Great Catch, you are the man and you'll make her wish she had your big d!ck inside of her pusseh every night!

Time for an attitude change, fella. Kill that desperation! (might wanna read the chapter by the same name in The Book of Pook.)

Last edited:

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted you to **** her. But you were being a ***** and didn't try to do it. So she got bored. Next when you're in the position with a girl that you're alone and hooking up, **** her. Seriously it's not that hard. Take off her pants, pull down your pants, in out win.

She is being resistant? Rub her cl!t. Soon she'll give in and want to be taken.

This ain't rocket science, stop being a ***** and use your ****.