Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you have dated girls who are HB8+ and kept her interest level high?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is not about one night stands or short-term flings which are a whole different dynamic.

Who here has been able to successfully attract HB8+ girls, date them AND maintain her interest level while keeping the frame for an extended period of time?

And no, getting BPD girls does not count since they are just messed up. No *ups* for getting with them.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
I have. you need to give them something others guys dont. with all these pick up artist, men are becoming the same, so you can use this to your advantage. when you truly dont care is when you will get more opportunities. every man cannot do this, you have to have a certain something or good looks. every guy I know cannot say no to a hot girl and give into them. when you really dont care is when they then care. pick up artist are becoming so common that is does not work nearly as much. women are not dumb, they know what you are doing. you cannot be into a girl and ask her for her phone number, then close. then call later in the week and ask for a date. this is what every other man does. do things to make them question if you really like them or even care. when you do this pick up artist thing you are showing immediate interest. I see the pick up artist at the clubs and bars. they boost their confidence then go after the men who dont care.
You used the phrase "men who don't care" and I think that is the type of mindset the true Alpha Male has. He never makes girls, or sex the main priority or goal in his life. This is what makes him attractive.

What's great about beautiful girls is that any defect in your masculinity quickly gets exposed. You can half-ass your way and be a beta around girls who are HB7 and down, but when you start dealing with girls who are HB8+ you better man the hell up, otherwise you will be replaced.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Who here has been able to successfully attract HB8+ girls, date them AND maintain her interest level while keeping the frame for an extended period of time?
When I reflect on my relationships with HBs ( especially 8's and above), there was an undeniably characteristic in my behavior that was common to all...Indifference ! and it's close cousins, aloofness and detachment.

I had NO problems with women until about 15 years ago when I started to "understand" their mindset and "empathize" .

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
When I reflect on my relationships with HBs ( especially 8's and above), there was an undeniably characteristic in my behavior that was common to all...Indifference ! and it's close cousins, aloofness and detachment.

I had NO problems with women until about 15 years ago when I started to "understand" their mindset and "empathize" .
The above is great advice - props to Jophil

I dated a former model a couple of years back, now 40s loaded too, we had to end it as I was on assignment and had to leave for my family. Some of my pearls:

1. "Other guys tell you how hot you look you don't need to hear it from me"
2. Out at a bar, etc. "see that guy over there? He digs you, why don't you go over and say hi."
3. After having sex - leave. Immediately. Or if she is at your house throw her out.
4. She was at a family gathering - "Andy, I looked at them and thought - what a f^cked up family I have!" Andy back - "what makes you think they all weren't thinking the same thing about you??"
5. The second time we met she sh^t tested me, trying to get me to do chores in her apt. I called her bluffs every time.
6. I blew her off on a Friday night date only to call her 15 minutes before a Saturday football game she was dying to go to - called her last minute "I have tix -want to go???" always keep them guessing.
7. You have to underpin the above by being confident and having a good job

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Andy_Dufresne said:
5. The second time we met she sh^t tested me, trying to get me to do chores in her apt. I called her bluffs every time.
Same thing happened to me with the *tests* , it almost seems as if since beautiful girls can have almost any guy, they really want to make sure you are legit so they keep *testing* you (more so than average looking girls, who are just happy to have gotten a guy like you)

I don't even think it is a conscious effort on their part to do so.

Don't you feel like when dating beautiful girls, it does make you even stronger because you are constantly *forced* to man up, otherwise you are thrown under the bus.

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to always keep in mind thats she's just another human, and as such, she is self conscious about little things that she perceives as flaws. Since she's not a "10," or even if she's is one of those rare creatures, you see some flaw in her. Focus on that, rather than the other criteria that, in your mind, at least, have elevated her. Every now and then (more often, the hotter you're thinking she is), look down and notice her weird looking big toe.
Give yourself the advantage. You'll need it.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dearth of responses in this thread says it all

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
wierd , i replied to this and its seemingly been removed
You don't have your age posted.

Trader, lack of responses means nothing. People may have hit the 10 post limit, might have just skipped over this or who knows what...

I have kept an interest level high for an HB-8+.

It's simply as Jophil said "Indifference"... combined with the ability to walk away and invoking that much-often ignored word "NO".

The power of NO is an amazing thing when dealing with these creatures. They are so used to hearing "YES" that it knocks them off the pedestal when you can easily say "NO" with such an air of indifference.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last LTR was a HB9. The relationship lasted 10 months. She asked me to marry her. I accepted but she later dropped me because I did not give in to her "demands."

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
My last LTR was a HB9. The relationship lasted 10 months. She asked me to marry her. I accepted but she later dropped me because I did not give in to her "demands."
She did you a favor. IF you had continued with her you would have been dodging her "demand bullets" forever.

Women like that are a liability.

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
BobMo' said:
You have to always keep in mind thats she's just another human, and as such, she is self conscious about little things that she perceives as flaws. Since she's not a "10," or even if she's is one of those rare creatures, you see some flaw in her. Focus on that, rather than the other criteria that, in your mind, at least, have elevated her. Every now and then (more often, the hotter you're thinking she is), look down and notice her weird looking big toe.
Give yourself the advantage. You'll need it.
I dated a Chanel model for 4+ years. I think this advice is spot on. You have to find any flaw you can and have plenty of backups or you will get eaten alive. You should treat them like any other girl. The hardest part is actually getting them. The longer you last the easier it gets.

Keep in mind though that eventually the 7s will start to look better than your 10 because they'll be "new" and you'll think about how much easier it would be to maintain a relationship with them and how much more you would actually get from the relationship.

In the end it's very hard to let go of a 10 unless you live in a city like LA or NYC because they are so rare in most other places.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any advice on getting the 10 as opposed to keeping her once you've got her?

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
Any advice on getting the 10 as opposed to keeping her once you've got her?
The two most common ways are to fit her "type" to a T or have something that drastically sets you apart from the rest. If you live in the midwest this is fairly easy. It will take a slightly better than average job, better than average looks/body, and confidence. On either of the coasts or in major cities it will be more difficult as there will be a flood of guys that make high 6 figures, take steroids, and have never ending social circles and confidence.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJjazzyJeff said:
The two most common ways are to fit her "type" to a T or have something that drastically sets you apart from the rest. If you live in the midwest this is fairly easy. It will take a slightly better than average job, better than average looks/body, and confidence. On either of the coasts or in major cities it will be more difficult as there will be a flood of guys that make high 6 figures, take steroids, and have never ending social circles and confidence.
Yer, this makes sense

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
She did you a favor. IF you had continued with her you would have been dodging her "demand bullets" forever.

Women like that are a liability.
Yeah. The problem with beautiful women is that most guys will always go along and/or put up with whatever b.s. the woman throws their way just to be with/fvck them.

I wasn't willing to and let her know. She didn't like it and she dropped me. Life goes on.

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
One other thing to remember-
If you have the least bit of tendency toward being jealous or possessive, trying to hold onto a beautiful woman (who will always be getting attention from men) might just make you crazy. It's old advice, take heed.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BobMo' said:
One other thing to remember-
If you have the least bit of tendency toward being jealous or possessive, trying to hold onto a beautiful woman (who will always be getting attention from men) might just make you crazy. It's old advice, take heed.
Old (and wise) advice, indeed.

Trying to hold onto her by performing various acts to "prove" to her that you are the best applicant for the job is the worst response.
I did that once and ended up in the FZ and crazy too..

Todd Preston

Don Juan
Reaction score
True Dat!

Truth be told...its very difficult to keep the interest of the HB10 for an extended period of time.

When you consider that they are constantly being hit-on...and Dudes telling them everyday how hot they are...and anytime they want, they can come and take a ride in their 32' Donzi...the competition is tough.

I personally have had numerous HB's...and many of them were 10's. But, the reality is...unless you have some Stick going for you...HB10's are mainly for Rides...and flings.

NOW
if you manage to knock her up...and have several kids with her...and bring her motherly and wifelike instincts out...your chances of a LTR are going to be much higher.

ALOT of dudes follow the above and have them for several years before losing them to divorce.

DJjazzyJeff said: