Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conversation with a former coworker.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a call this afternoon from a former coworker. I haven't talked to her in months. She left the company a few years ago. The convo started off about work, the sad state of affairs of my current workplace and how much coin she's making now (six figures in sales). She then turned to relationships. Not a good move on her part...she started off by saying how she was raising her three daughters to not be so independent that it turns men off. She says that was how she was raised. And no matter how much money she makes, it doesn't replace a relationship. I just gave affirmative/carry on noises. She then tells me how she is tired of broke men who just want to mooch off her or how men my age don't make the money she makes. She's 26, great body, huge tits.

Then she asks me who I'm dating. I tell her I don't date. When she asked why I told her, I'm to busy building my business. She says she needs a man like that. I told her honestly, a woman is only good for one thing as far as I was concerned. Especially a woman with children. I have no interest in being a step daddy, I want my own family one day. That really put a damper on things. She said she hopes all men aren't like me and she needs to find a man who doesn't seem to have that mentality. I told her she's got about three good years to find him before he turns 16. She laughed at that.

She asked me what happened to me, when did I get to be like this. I told her, you never talked to me about this at work so I guess you never knew. I don't discuss my personal life at work. I then told her about my last girlfriend who was 22 with no kids and a hot body and how if she wouldn't have moved back to england I would have still been with her. Again...not a crowd pleaser.

She said I need to try a mature woman and leave the kids alone. I laughed in her face. Then she said we should go to lunch sometime, I told her I'm usually working through lunch these days but I'll be in touch.

She's a smart capable woman, but she chose to date and marry a thug and have three kids (two are twins) by him, divorce him and then become a career woman. I don't want to be saddled with any of that baggage. I heard through the grapevine at work that she found me attractive but I wasn't interested. I figured my blunt honesty would piss her off but she must really be desperate as they seemed not to deter her at all. I think she thought of me as a nice guy because at work I was never anything but professional in my dealings with her.

Jordie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you brother! Stay away from these women who choose to marry and have kids with losers and then later on complain about not being able to find a good man.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been a weird year, I just haven't wanted any women in my life and every girl from the last couple of years has been popping up in the last few months. The bigger jerk I am to get them to leave me alone the more they keep calling. I just have other things on my mind and other serious problems I'm dealing with at the moment. All I want is a roll in the hay, but these are all former FBS or girls I dated or just discounted and have moved on from.

I dont even spit game to them on the phone, I talk about my business and what I plan to do and how this is the most important thing, I dont even listen to what they are saying, i just talk about myself, I use them as a sounding board for all the ideas in my head (with out giving them any critical details that they can run and talk about). I just don't care anymore.

The other day I was going to the office on sunday and I was dressed down. Baggy skater shorts I've had for years and one of my roommates affliction tees, with three day stubble. I got more attention from women than I've gotten in weeks. I kept wondering what they were looking at, then I noticed oh ****, they are looking at me.

A few days before that, I went to see a semi famous Jazz musician at an upscale place and threw a blazer on top of my vneck and jeans and some nice shoes. I got a **** ton of attention that night but never followed up on any of it. I was there for business. In fact I didn't really notice until the musicians wife said, "aren't you a charmer, you got all the girls looking". I didn't even notice, we were trying to close a deal to do graphics for his album.

I have a chic coming in town for my birthday next week. Shes also chatting up one of my boys but she doesn't know that I know. Hell he doesn't even know that I know. He was bragging about this broad coming up and mentioned her name. Honestly, shes 30 now and has gotten fatter, I just wanted a roll in the hay to break the drought, but now I don't want drama so I haven't talked to her any more, she's been blowing up my facebook and has sent me her number twice saying talk to her.

I don't even know where this rant/screed is going...just throwing experiences out there. Besides the desire to get laid, I don't want anything else from women at the moment, what I really want is about 10k in my pocket and a few free weekends with my daughter without being a broke ass so we can have fun.

Whatever. Back to the grind.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, no disrespect here but, although the conversation with your former coworker was quite interesting, what are you doing talking to her about your dating life?

When women probe me for info on whether I'm dating/who I'm dating/how many I'm dating, I just give them funnies. If they ask they're usually testing the waters to see if a newer/better branch is available and if I dig, I'll play with them. But if I'm not interested and she justs wanna blab away about relationships, I just cut her off "Hey listen sweetheart, I gotta run. We'll talk some other time."

And that "other time" never comes.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Dude, no disrespect here but, although the conversation with your former coworker was quite interesting, what are you doing talking to her about your dating life?

When women probe me for info on whether I'm dating/who I'm dating/how many I'm dating, I just give them funnies. If they ask they're usually testing the waters to see if a newer/better branch is available and if I dig, I'll play with them. But if I'm not interested and she justs wanna blab away about relationships, I just cut her off "Hey listen sweetheart, I gotta run. We'll talk some other time."

And that "other time" never comes.

What dating life? My whole point was just to drive the point home that she was worthless to date. I'd rather date no one than her. That really was the message.

*edit* what a pile of rambling crap. I should not post when I've had 2.5 hours of sleep in 24 hours. God I'm fvcking tired. I need water and sleep and 3 days of nothing to do. Come on weekend!

Last edited:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
What dating life? My whole point was just to drive the point home that she was worthless to date. I'd rather date no one than her. That really was the message.
Again, no disrespect here. I think it's a great idea to drive a point to her if you're absolutely certain that you've no interest in her but, most of the newer, less-experienced people might see your post and think "Hey, Warrior74 talked to this girl about his dating life. I'm gonna do the same!" and totally C&B, get rejected and/or get dropped and they've no idea why.

To our new people: KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. The less info she has on you, the less material she has to use against you.

It's usually not a good idea to talk to women about other women. They love to gossip and you never know when information is gonna "fall on the wrong hands" and/or come back to bite you in the ass. They're not wired like us. I know secrets from people who have trusted me with the particular information that I'll be taking with me to the grave. Women, OTOH, cannot keep things secret. Their need to talk burns them from the inside!! ;)

*edit* what a pile of rambling crap. I should not post when I've had 2.5 hours of sleep in 24 hours. God I'm fvcking tired. I need water and sleep and 3 days of nothing to do. Come on weekend!
LOL. I've had a couple of those days myself!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior, I for one admire the fact that you are concentrating on your business and you are putting it first. I suspect you enjoy it? You also seem to be blunt and to the point...no time for BS. I also admire you for taking a break from the females, especially those with baggage. You have some serious ju ju brother.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro she's making 6 figures and she's choosing strong.

You don't need to wife her up, just see her once a week. Have her take you out to nice restaurants. Have her take you on nice vacations. Plus you can f*ck that nice body.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Again, no disrespect here. I think it's a great idea to drive a point to her if you're absolutely certain that you've no interest in her but, most of the newer, less-experienced people might see your post and think "Hey, Warrior74 talked to this girl about his dating life. I'm gonna do the same!" and totally C&B, get rejected and/or get dropped and they've no idea why.

To our new people: KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. The less info she has on you, the less material she has to use against you.

It's usually not a good idea to talk to women about other women. They love to gossip and you never know when information is gonna "fall on the wrong hands" and/or come back to bite you in the ass. They're not wired like us. I know secrets from people who have trusted me with the particular information that I'll be taking with me to the grave. Women, OTOH, cannot keep things secret. Their need to talk burns them from the inside!! ;)

LOL. I've had a couple of those days myself!
No I agree with you. Give them nothing. They do love to gossip, I usually evade or outright lie. Especially if I'm trying to get in the game, its better to lie and hint at dating than to be honest about dating or not dating. Mystery is key. I think part of it was being bone dead tired. I finished my project this week. I took a few days off and just slept in, including today. I actually was kinda irratated at her random attempt to holla. At first I thought it was about business as she has sent me clients in the past.

AsianLover... Nah man. She's looking for a captain save a ho. She's on my mailing list for my business and my facebook so she knows how hard I'm working right now and that I'm slowly picking up steam. If I break through and pull in the kind of money I want to make and I'm sure I wouldn't be able to keep her off me. But the three bad ass kids and the thug baby daddy issue...nah man. I don't even want to deal with any of that mess. I'll pass on it 100%