Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accomplice to AFC?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I had an odd situation happen this weekend. I went out with a bunch of friends and in this group of friends, was this couple. Now, I knew the girl, but had only heard stories about her boyfriend. From what I heard, the guy is pretty much one of the biggest AFC's ever. What's sad about this story is that he's somewhat of a nice guy (as in cool), he's pretty much loaded with a great career, dresses great... but unfortunately, has the AFC Black Cloud o'Death hanging around his head.

Basically, he has no identity if he's not with his g/f.

I was deeply shocked to find out that they've been "exclusive" for OVER a year and they STILL haven't had sex.

I had never seen them in person together, but finally did this weekend. He's nothing more than a mere lapdog to her. It was like watching a man-slave the whole night. So a friend and I started talking to her while he went and "fetched" some drinks for her and us.

She pretty much confessed that she would routinely promise him to have sex if he kept pleasing her but had managed to pretty much hold out for over a year. He pretty much waits hand and foot on her just because she's "beautiful" and the "love of his life". I pretty much gagged but was WARNED that my friend and I better NOT talk to him and screw this up for her.

My friend is "DJ-like" in many ways so I just looked at him and just shaked his head. The guy came back and the lovey-dovey stuff continued. I had to walk away. I couldn't bear looking at this display so I headed to the bar with my friend.

This is where it got tricky. Now, I can understand why SHE would tell me this, but what shocked me next was what my friend said to me. Paraphrased:

"She's right. Don't say anything to him. I know the way we live wouldn't fit well with him. Before her, he was in constant depression and never smiled. Ever since he met her, he's always happy. At this point, we're better off just leaving him as he is."

I couldn't shake this off at first, because I knew what he was saying, but I wasn't understanding it. Of course, he's happy now, but what happens in a few months... or in a year, or in a few years?

This is where I'm at a crossroads. If I don't unplug someone from the Matrix who MIGHT need saving... doesn't this make me an accomplice to the crime being committed? Anyone ever been in a situation like this where it was probably better to just leave it alone?

The guy "seemed" happy being her little slave, but at SOME point that illusion HAS to wear off, right?

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a depressing story!

Unfortunately I don't think this is too unusual even though this case is extreme.
Many men use women as a symbol of their worthiness.

I don't think you should unplug him. It's not like he's your brother and youv'e sworn to protect him.

A lot of things can go wrong an he may resent you for the rest of his life for that.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short term pain for long term gain.

He's happy now supposedly but based on the illusion that there's a light at the end of the tunnel, which there isn't. She's promising something she won't deliver. She's going to abuse him in marriage or just up and dump him any day or give him a STD she picked up elsewhere (really think she's celibate?) so he'll be back to his depression one way or another either way. Might as well get him learning now while he's still young, if you care.

Who cares if either of them resent you anyway? I'd almost consider it just to fvck over the girl who seems like a terrible person.

The dude is going to be hurt eventually regardless. If he was in a depression BEFORE her just imagine what situation he'll be in when she totally screws him over eventually.

I really don't see what the big downside would be to you whichever way it goes. I don't really choose what I do based on who is going to get mad at me.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being awake to women is like being awake to anything else. The rest are like sleepwalkers. You cannot awaken sleepwalking people, they will balk or go mad. You can only find those who are searching and show them as much of the way as you know. I personally like to use key words and phrases when talking to people to see who picks up on what I'm putting out and who doesn't. It works well in a group setting. It's like talking over the heads of children with adult conversation. Only the smart children will begin to see what you are saying, or at least understand something unusual is being said.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the guy is AFC or plugged into the Matrix.
I think he's straight up out of his flipping mind.
No social conditioning I'm aware of teaches guys to act like this.
Except maybe in the feminists deepest fantasies.

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were "WARNED?" Are you getting a BJ out of this or possibly delivering a deep pvssy pounding. Seriously! Either you get some head or he gets told.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men just don't need to be awakened. Let me explain.

Most men are perfectly happy being ignorant about women. Why put time, money and effort into becoming a man when you can just "wing it" and hope for the best? Besides, most guys don't have the discipline and the desire to become a true man who is successful at life, and as a bonus, with women.

To tell you the truth, sometimes I do think "why I be happier being clueless about women?" Of course, I snap out of it quickly (I know better) but, the thought does cross my mind every few months. Especially because I now immediately identify low-quality women and hence disqualify them as long-term candidates. If I were clueless I would probably get all giddy about the prospect of "being in love" with a new girl but, that's never the case anymore now that I'm enlightened. Now, ONS and FBs are the only things that these women are good for.

I don't go around trying to "unplug" every AFC I know. That'd be idiotic of me. Not only would that increase my competition ;), that would give me unnecessary work that I have no interest in undertaking. I only unplug the ones who want to be unplugged. The ones who have become angry enough, confused enough, frustrated enough to look for a better way.

They usually reach out to me "Man, vatoloco, I'm tired of women! You are good with women, what's your secret?" If I think they might be good candidates, I take them under my tutelage after a strong warning that once they take the red pill, they can never go back to being plugged in. I call them my "young Padawans" (yeah I know, pretty geeky but that's what they are: my apprentices). They respect me and look up to me for advice and at the same time I respect them for trying to improve and I am patient with them when they make mistakes. "Baby steps, man. Baby steps."

Am I a Good Samaritan? No. I do it out of [mostly] personal greed. Some of them are very good friends who I've known for years so as their friend I want to help them out. However, I am mostly interested in learning more about the female mind from their experiences. They tell me the most interesting stories about the women they meet and we sit down and analyze them and plan courses of action.

That's why I'm here on the forums. To learn more from y'all's experiences with women. And to give advice to anyone who's willing to listen and learn. ;)

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Email him a link to this thread?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Kailex,
look whatever human characteristic you care to chose there is a wide diversity......it's like a Bell curve,most of us sit in the middle,then in diminishing numbers,there are the extremes at either end....Most Don Juans are very highly sexed,this chap isn't....We all feel sorry for him,but in some ways I envy him.....An insatiable libido has been responsible for so much unhappiness in my own life,yet it sits like a Devil on my shoulder,driving me ever onwards.....You know guys many of us are Sexaholics,he probably feels very sorry for us,at least he is content,are we?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post ties in nicely with mine:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=176963

Simply because, this is the deal. At no point was I going to confront the poor guy about his relationship. If I'm approached and asked for advice by other guys out there, I'll peddle it. But I won't approach any guy and start telling them how to live their life.

This is why my intrigue was peaked when his g/f preemptively warned me to NOT talk to him... and later on my friend said to let it go.

For some guys, ignorance DOES "SEEM" to be bliss, but here's the deal, I don't walk around just yanking the plug out of unsuspecting people, but sometimes I feel a bit helpless and maybe nauseous when I see guys walking around like slaves.

Still, I'd be weary of doing a cold disconnect when it isn't someone LOOKING to be awakened.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows it would be detrimental to her current "having her cake and eating it too." More likely than not, she's getting her sexual needs satisfied on the side ;) so right now she has the best of both worlds: getting fvcked by a guy she's really physically attracted to while getting her emotional/financial needs met by this guy. It I had it this good too, I'd definitely do everything in my power to maintain the status quo! :D

It is quite painful to see all these dopey guys running around (hey, I complain all the time about "girly men") but, when I really think about it, if the men of the world were to suddenly become smart about life and women, it'd throw the world out of balance.

"Too many chiefs and not enough indians..."

;)

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe send him an anonymous letter, or kidnap him in a white van and force him to read SS in the dark.

If he's smart enough to have the money going for him, he might be a candidate for having it all. He just needs that wake-up call.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've learned to control your Captain Save-a-Ho instinct. Now the next stage is to subdue the Captain Save-a-Bro instinct. :p