Difference between DIRECT and INDIRECT? Help people...

A

Aazman

What is the division between a direct and indirect approaches?

and can someone give me examples. I've been doing my own thing, got a few numbers. But I want to start experimenting.

Sounds simple from the name- but i've been hearing contradicting statements. Want it sorted once and for ALL!

Peace

Aaz

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct is when you're confidence goes through the roof, so much so that you tell the girl if you can take a dum,p on her chest.

Indirect, is when you use some excuse to not tell her you want to take a dump over her chest.

A

Aazman

so like approaching a girl, and the first thing you say is: i like your looks. etc is direct.

Indirect is: Hey, i want your opinion on....?
then follow that up. etc.

Also don't people feel that they loose power when the girl knows your into her? Aren't you there to let her like you. not MAKE her like you?

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're going into a Direct Approach. You're letting the woman know you're intentions off the bat. "I had to...." and "Hi my names..." type of approach. When you're going Indirect, you're falsely constraining you're intentions for the women. "Excuse me, do you know where ..." and "Hey, can I get you're opinion on...."

It depends on you're delivery. If you can't say "Hi, I'm Aazman" to a chick with her saying "Hi, my names" back without thinking you're needy, showing low value and desperate then you're delivering something wrong in you're body language. Direct is hit and miss, she'll either love you for it or hate you for it. If she loves you for it, its rewarding and boosts you're call-back rate to 80%. Tough Skin Players adapt to Direct.

You have to SHOW some form of INTEREST for the girl anyway, it just skips some steps.

A

Aazman

I'm trying to develop my confidence further.

is there any type of girl who isn't turned on by this direct approach? because i've seen guys, maybe not with the right method- but still they have been instantly rejected.

This is mainly in social situations. Like being with "friends" in a course- is it still considered direct- to build repo. And when you feel, you actually like them- then go direct?

so with direct- there is no need to build repo? and what is the opposite of cold approach? is that something worth contemplating?

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct = whip out your c0ck

Indirect = whip out your vajanga until she likes you enough to whip out your c0ck

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aazman said:
is there any type of girl who isn't turned on by this direct approach? because i've seen guys, maybe not with the right method- but still they have been instantly rejected.
If you go direct, you're showing interest right away (ie: "You are so f'in sexy"). If you go indirect, you're not showing interest right away (ie: asking for directions).

You still have to do all the work and you will get rejected doing both methods. There is no 100% rejection-proof method.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My method is "indirectly direct." I express my intentions w/o coming on heavy.

A

Aazman

wow, the choices....

i prefer direct, yet the only thing i wonder is: you only do direct approach if you think the chick likes you or regardless?

can someone please describe these two in a bit more detail: i'm still lost... ;/

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read some stuff man.

Start with the creators of each method.

Mystery: indirect
Badboy: direct

They'll explain it better than we will.

A

Aazman

If you see tyler durden's blueprints: he talks about how you dont work. You don't chase. you let them come to you. into your world. Which is all dandy. But that requires what?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried / trying both and I think you get a feel for it over time. With indirect you give her a chance to get to know you and you can demonstrate to her that you are a higher value than her, with direct you show confidence and that you are into her but you remove the mystery and the chase. If you can tell that she's attracted to you, I would go direct. If you can't tell, go indirect. I'm learning that building some mystery is a good idea, your odds go up.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct and Indirect isn't so black and white.
For example I can say "Hey what time is it?" but I can look at her or touch her and some point in the conversation. I used an indirect opener but me kinoing her and using eye contact lets her know that I am interested in getting to know her better...

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg, could no one answer OP's simple question?

Example: A girl is in the food court at the mall eating by herself.

Direct: "I just noticed you from across the room and had to come over and meet you. My name is OP. What's your name?"

Indirect: "Excuse me. Can I ask you a quick question? My cousin's birthday is next week and you seem to have the same sense of style as her. Where did you get that cool shirt?"

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
Direct is when you're confidence goes through the roof, so much so that you tell the girl if you can take a dum,p on her chest.

Indirect, is when you use some excuse to not tell her you want to take a dump over her chest.
Yeah, that makes it clear for the newb OP. =)