Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"do you miss me sometimes?"

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a while ago I had this huge argument with this girl. But, we are also involved in a project together. For the most part, I NCed her, unless it's about the project, then I formally and casually talk to her. I never initiated any phone calls unless it's an important call about the project.

Just now, she texted me:
"Do you miss me sometimes?"

to be honest, I am a bit "meh". I don't think much about her anymore, nor do I care about future hookup with her. I am going to just say "mm..not anymore" but I am not going to answer right away, but what do you guys think?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
Just now, she texted me:
"Do you miss me sometimes?"
This is a toe in the water, and is likely to be womanspeek for," I hope that he still has some feelings for me that I can exploit. I hate it that he has not crawled and grovelled ."

She wants something.

I would reply " Well I did think about you one time, but I slapped myself and the feeling passed."

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking for an answer that doesn't explicitly say yes or no, kinda in the middle but it's not a "maybe". that's a good one, jophil. Thanks!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
I was thinking for an answer that doesn't explicitly say yes or no, kinda in the middle but it's not a "maybe". that's a good one, jophil. Thanks!

Just text back asking her what she wants.

I.e

Her
"Do you miss me"

You
"What is it your after"

Put the ball back in her court, flip the script.

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
I am going to just say "mm..not anymore" but I am not going to answer right away, but what do you guys think?
Just remain silent.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're still involved in a project with her, it's best not to piss her off, you never know when it may come back to bite you. I'm NOT advocating to "leave the door open." It's generally a good rule never to make enemies. You never know who will talk to who.

If you want to reply, say something vague and meaningless, but somehow true about your current feelings (however "meh" they may be) toward her.

Like: (only one line, don't make it a question or make it sound like you are asking for a response)

I've been really busy lately.

Somethings are better left remembered how they were before other things confused the issue.

It's been all over the place lately.

You can never step in the same river twice.

I like to keep looking forward with a positive attitude.

And so on

In$tinct

Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
"Who is this?"

;)
I have actually gotten great results with that one...!

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always think "do you miss me?" means "I miss you".

And I will answer "did you miss me?" with something like "not as much as you missed me".

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In$tinct said:
I have actually gotten great results with that one...!
It's actually one of my favorites! :D

Her: "u miss me?"
Me: "Of course sweetheart! btw, who is this?"

Her: "hey how r u"
Me: "Hey, I'm doing great! Who is this?"

Her: "u free ths wknd?"
Me: "Sorry, already have a photoshoot scheduled. Who is this btw?"

Of course, I know who's texting but I play dumb. Then they're all like "nah, shut up! :)" or "haha", etc. I then ask them to give me a call and when/if they do, I date close! :D