Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you know what gets to me more than anything?

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
*Sigh*

So money, looks and notoriety/fame are not important when it comes to landing the hotties? Its all about game? Mystery Method type ****?

Keep telling yourself that fellas. Game is a facade used to create the social status money, looks and notoriety/fame would normally give you. Money alone is not status, its only one FACET of it. If you cant accept that fact, then continue to be shocked when the average chump earning 70k a year working hard to keep the spare tyre at bay only ever normally lands the average fat american women.

70k a year is not money. The lifestyle it buys you is not that big a leap from a 40k a year job. Its not the money, its the lifestyle the money provides. 200k a year is starting to get somewhere. When you can fund international holidays in 5 star hotels THEN you are making the kind of money that elevates status. Having the 4x2 instead of the 3x2 means very little.

PS: Fuzzx, you are a gringo in that ghetto. Fvck man, if you think you are getting top grade arse because you have "game" you are insane. You have a job, you dont beat the **** out of her and you treat her well. That is high status in any third world country. Keep your feet on the ground mate. Its like shooting fish in a barrel. There is no way you would be pulling 9's and 10's at your age if you had a job flipping burgers back in a first world country

I love this post. This dude knows EXACTLY what is happening. These guys still haven't figured it out. Sure you can get laid every once in a while with an HB10. Try telling her you want to marry her and have her have your children when you have no job. It will work 1 in 100 times.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
The Asian Lover said:
Money is a double edged sword.

You attract higher quality women. (looks)

However, you also attract women that have no sexual attraction towards you, but desire to squeeze you dry. (Hos)

If you have money... split the check for dates and get the p*ssy within the 3rd date. That will screen out the hos.

Is this a fucvking joke? Do people still not understand that a BEAUTIFUL woman is pre-programmed by nature to get the man who has the most wealth? You can attract very good, very honest, very humble women with money. Why? Because she is doing what God created her to do. GO TO THE MAN THAT HAS THE FUVKING MONEY. SHE FEELS SAFE WITH A SUCCESSFUL MAN, SHE GETS PRETTY AT 12 till 25 SO THAT SHE CAN LAND PRINCE CHARMING. NOT PEASANT CHARMING YOU DUMB FUVK"S. WAKE UP. WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT GETTING LAID. ANY DUMB FUVK CAN SCORE AN HB10 EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. WE ARE TALKING ROUTINELY AND FOR MORE THAN JUST FUVKING.

Do some of you fuvking idiots think that very pretty girls picture themselves struggling to make it in life? With a man who makes a MODEST living. Sure, there are a FEW. But not really.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I was watching this show last night called "Real chance of love" (don't asks It was late:whistle: ) there was a gorgeous woman by the name of "Spanish fly" however she had nothing for personality, zero, zilich, hence she got eliminated.
I'm ashamed to admit I've watched that show. It appears to me that the women on there, and on shows like Rock of Love, are mostly just strippers. Not quality women at all. Some of them aren't even that good looking. But of course they all think they're the hottest thing ever.

she is doing what God created her to do. GO TO THE MAN THAT HAS THE FUVKING MONEY.
Or in ancient times she would have gone to the man that had the most livestock.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
Or in ancient times she would have gone to the man that had the most livestock.

Exactly.

Reaction score
Okay, something just doesn't make sense to me.

Hooligan Harry says,

So money, looks and notoriety/fame are not important when it comes to landing the hotties?
Depends on what type of HOTTIES you are trying to land? Gold diggers? So make a bad investment and go bankrupt and she's done with you? Wow that makes alot of sense. You don't have a friend. You don't have a partner. You have a ****ing boss that you have to make payroll to lol.

Let me break this down for you Harry, less than 5% of the men in the entire COUNTRY make over 100k.

Second of all, MOST men that make over 100k are older (over 50) and DON'T HAVE GOOD LOOKS at all. Most made their "wealth" from long-term savings and investing. I can back EVERYTHING I'm saying up with facts and statistics. So with that, now you are talking about a SMALLER PERCENTAGE of desirable men that make over 100k.

Your theory cannot POSSIBLY be correct.

Its all about game? Mystery Method type ****?
No, it's about a total package. Duh. Keeping yourself up, continuing to strive to be better in all areas, and knowing how to be naturally attractive around women, etc.

It's not a choice of having good looks, a good income, and good game/charisma, it's a combination of everything! All of those things are what component men should be striving for.

Money alone is not status, its only one FACET of it. If you cant accept that fact, then continue to be shocked when the average chump earning 70k a year working hard to keep the spare tyre at bay only ever normally lands the average fat american women.
Harry, I know guys that bang what most guys would consider 7-9's that are FLAT OUT BROKE. Literally, they are losers, have nothing. Now of course you will post a reply saying, "Well those girls aren't quality chicks." DEFINE QUALITY?? MOST guys I know wouldn't call a girl quality that only wants a guy based on the INCOME he makes! lol.

As I just posted, your statistics make no sense. Only 5% of men in the US make over 100k and MAJORITY of them are over 50, meaning they are older men and even further, most of those men are married.

Again, I can post the facts if you want. It just shows that your claims come STRAIGHT out your backside buddy lol.

And hey, even furthermore, the guys that make over 100k that do it illegally are in even LOWER PERCENTAGE!! lol.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn there are some extremely warped views of reality here. damn.

the message boy (and alot of the regular old timeers like rollo and star8up) get it.

dude, this isn't wheel of fortune, and you get to pick one characteristic. you are either going to be

1. rich
2. hot
3. funny
4. have game
5. a huge ****
6. have style

it's a combination of ALL of these things.

as message boy says.. the median income in amrica is 45k a year.

let's look at this in reality. I take you to a night club. say there are 500 peopl there.

say 250 are women, 250 are men.

Of the 250 men there... there might be on a given night... 10-15 guys in the whole joint that honestly make over 100k a year.

the 250 women are not going to stand in line 25 deep to date the 15 guys who have 100k. that's basically what some of you are saying.

then of the 15 "rich" guys... 5 of them are probably fat bastards. there is robably somethig about 2-3 of the others that is a major turnoff. so you basically have 8 or 7 guys for 250 woman to divy up. the real world does not work like that.

In fact, most women I know think it's a major turnoff when a guy flashes or talks about money. they can spot money without you having to tell them

I hate to say it but we have alot of keyboard jockies on this forum.. it's the only way I can explain this type of warped since of reality. people reading and posting but not taking the time to go out int he real world and put some of that knowledge to pass.

And I make over 200k a year! well over it actually. And **** i've lost an ass likcing hot girl to a guy that makes 40k a year! and she married him! dont' sit here and tell me moey is all it takes to get women. she just wasn'tthat into me. and she was that into him.

First of all, any real relationship you build with woman the cornerstone of it is respect.

women like money, hell men like money, but a woman might like, but she won't respect the guy who makes 200k and flashes his money and has to buy her attention. she might date him, she might **** him. she might marry him. but she wont' respect him if the nly thing he cando is provide money (trust me.. been there)

I personally know a woman who is drop, dead georgous. Has her **** together, she's about 35 years old, makes between 80-100k a year, works out religously, tall, leggy, as sweet and nice of a person as you can find.

From where I know her from, I know for a fact that she had liteararly, millionares jocking for her. In fact she was dating a very famous horse trainer for a short period of time (who isa millionare times over). and broke u with him and married a guy who is good looking and while he's not broke, is no where near 100k a year. But he is very ambitous, like I said, takes care of himself.. and she respects him.. and she loves him to death.

there is more to the more livestock than saying something that silly. Back 5,000 years ago, you had to worry about LIVING. yes you went with the guy with more livestock because that meant you coudl ****ing eat.

REgardless of how charmng and good looking a guy was, if he coudlnt' FEED you we had a problem.

a guy making 50k a year might not have what the guy making 500k has, but worrying where the next meal is coming from is not one of his problems. I would hope not. lol

Anyone who sales cars/homes/anything big for a living knows this is BS. I've seen women who guys would masterbate to at night with guys making sometimes 30-35k a year and you couldn't whipe the smile of of someone's face

the bottom line is, it's more than a guy's pocketbook that what makes a man a catch.

right before I met my GF.. actually the girl who threw a vase at my head, doesn't even like cars. whatsoever. i could pick her up in a 90 geo metro and she could care less. as long as she was going there with me. many a times we walked places for the exercise.

man.

Reaction score
backbreaker says,

a guy making 50k a year might not have what the guy making 500k has, but worrying where the next meal is coming from is not one of his problems. I would hope not. lol
Thank You! Lol. Most women including what most guys consider the hottest of the hot, really just as far as money is concerned, want a guy that has **** **** together.

You know, has his own place and it's relatively nice.
You know, has his own car and its RUNS!
Not some loser staying at home with his mother.

Basic **** like that. Then after that it's really just an all around guy- has SOME SORT of good looks (and ANY guy should if they do basic workouts and grooming), charimsa, personality, sexuality, things like that.

When a chick finds a guy she actually LIKES and he just so HAPPENS to also be making over 100k, she just takes it as a bonus. But MOST women just want the guy to have his **** together.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FFS. How can I take either of you seriously. I even emphasized the point of money being only one facet when it comes to determining status. Neither of you bothered to read the responses in this thread before jumping in to pass comment. Its why I did not even dignify Message Boys diatribe with a response initially.

Hooligan Harry said:
Money alone is not status, its only one FACET of it.
How much clearer does it need to be boys? HOW MUCH CLEARER?

Maybe when I said earlier in the thread

Hooligan Harry said:
A man earning a middle class wage, with the typical emasculated viewpoint knocked into him since grade school, that kinda looks after himself, is pretty average. An overweight woman with entitlement issues is pretty average in the west too. The fact that he is a "nice guy" counts for ****. The average woman may have become a turd but it is pretty irrelevant at the end of the day. Its all he is going to get because the competition is stiffer.

Your options are

1) Make more money
2) Spend more time in the gym
3) Make sure you have some understanding of modern day game theory (man I hate that petty ****)
4) Develop fame/notoriety
5) Fvck off overseas where your middle class wage makes you a wealthy man, your exercise routine is something few men pursue and the women are generally not fat because its a death knell for them

The more of points 1-5 you excel in, the more quality pu$$y you will get
Am I dealing with fvcking imbeciles here or what? Backbreaker, did you even bother to read all the posts that were made before you jumped into your response? Its the least we could expect if you create the thread in the first place.

I could ask the same of Message Boy, who spent an entire post explaining to me something I had covered earlier. No where did I say that money alone was the most important aspect in attraction!

The only thing the last two posts highlights is a growing problem with a large part of the community on SoSuave these days. Absolute denial without any real thought in an aim to protect the belief systems we wish were true. That is not highlighted by the difference in opinion, merely that you could jump to defend a position you assumed I disagreed with. Who exactly where you trying to convince there?

Do you come here to discuss and learn from other people, or do you come here seeking validation for your own views that you wish were true? That is a serious question you need to ask yourself.

That aside backbreaker, you raised the question. No, not question, it was more of a lamentation. The dismay that an average American man gets stuck with a fat, overbearing American women. It is unfortunate. The difference is that as MEN, not women or feeble wimps, but MEN, we can accept the reality of the situation and do what we need to do to make sure we dont end up with the fat, overbearing women that no one wants. The best way to do that is to make sure that you are above average in ALL facets.

I stated that CLEARLY. That was my the basis for my entire contribution. Stop looking for something to blame and start looking to become more than average so that you dont sit with the same problem. The problem is that as soon as you dare mention money on this forum, entire threads are derailed by the peasants who wish wealth had no bearing on attraction at all. The standard defense of "only low quality hoes like men with money." Its pathetic.

But seriously. I would appreciate that if you take the time to start a thread, and expect people to contribute to it, that you do the posters the common fvckin curiosity of reading their contributions. They spent time with you, and clearly it was valuable time wasted.

Talk about internet jockeys.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wealth and status will help a man at any level on the Alpha-Beta-Omega spectrum. The more alpha a man is, the greater compound effect his income and status have.

However, wealth/status are NOT game. The world is littered with beta-pu$$y millionaires. They get laid, sure, but they also get taken to the cleaners, and are apt to turn into woman-worshipping wusses like anyone else. Conversely, a pauper without a pot to piss in can still bang on a regular basis if he applies himself. Will he achieve the heights of a millionaire playboy who has mediocre game? Perhaps not. But the bottom line is, as Roissy says,

As game, or in weightier parlance, psychosocial dominance, sits at the pinnacle of male character traits that women find attractive, a man will get more bang for his social investment buck by learning game than he would by working hard at improving himself on more conventional metrics such as career advancement, wealth generation, educational attainment, or material acquisition. He should do all those things to the best of his ability, of course, but if he could only choose one path to *****, I would counsel him to learn the science of seduction. A grad school degree requires an additional 6-7 years of commitment after high school plus crushing debt; career advancement requires years of kissing ass and working late; wealth generation requires a lifetime of prudent financial management; material acquisitions require hard-earned money and their effectiveness at attracting and keeping ***** is questionable.

But game, the beautiful drama, needs only six months to one year of study and practical application before a man will reap the rewards of tingly ginas. When you are running game, you are saying powerful things, you are behaving powerfully. And when you behave powerfully, you really are powerful. Game is power. And it all rests on one very simple, very true, premise:

Women are mostly the same in what they find attractive in men.

And the male trait they love the most? Dominance.

Weep unfathomable tears of bitterness, equalist sh!ts. Weep ‘em good.
Improving income, health, status, and life fulfillment are all important goals, and will no doubt come with their share of p*ssy attached. However, without adequate game (within or outside of an LTR), a man with all of these things in order will still only achieve middling success with women, and is ripe for a compromise the likes of which will cost him half of his empire.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Thank You! Lol. Most women including what most guys consider the hottest of the hot, really just as far as money is concerned, want a guy that has **** **** together.

You know, has his own place and it's relatively nice.
You know, has his own car and its RUNS!
Not some loser staying at home with his mother.

Basic **** like that. Then after that it's really just an all around guy- has SOME SORT of good looks (and ANY guy should if they do basic workouts and grooming), charimsa, personality, sexuality, things like that.

When a chick finds a guy she actually LIKES and he just so HAPPENS to also be making over 100k, she just takes it as a bonus. But MOST women just want the guy to have his **** together.
I'll take it a step father.

A woman, unless she works with you and and has access to that type of informaiton, in which case you should not be dating anyway... but that's another post.

a woman should not even KNOW you make 100k unless you are in a serious relationship. it's not like you walk around with a sign or a plate tag that says "100k" on it.

a woman should be able to tell you have your **** together.. but anytime a woman knows how much you make that quickly.. you are bragging /showing off.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
financial security and big muscles can never beat emotional security and making a woman feel important. I see guys who make 100,000 dollars a year plus and drive nice cars and are men who are "big shots" have their wives leave them for an "average guy" all the time.
The problem is that if a man is well off and married, his wife will get a substantial reward for divorcing him. If she stays married to him, the income remains steady. But if she divorces him, she gets half and most importantly gets 100% control over that half of the money. So she has incentive to leave him, if she has plans for that money.

Also, a lot of men with money will marry "trophy wives", who are not really good long term relationship material.

As for making a woman feel important, isn't that contrary to most of the advice given here? Isn't the aim more to neutralize or even make her doubt her value, rather than to drive it up in her own mind?

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
As for making a woman feel important, isn't that contrary to most of the advice given here? Isn't the aim more to neutralize or even make her doubt her value, rather than to drive it up in her own mind?
The only reason to make a woman doubt her value is if you doubt yours. Actually, trying to make her doubt her value could backfire. If she is wondering what she is worth, she might decide to test the waters by putting herself out there despite the fact that she is "with" you. Your best bet is to know your own value and expect women to act according to it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
The problem is that if a man is well off and married, his wife will get a substantial reward for divorcing him. If she stays married to him, the income remains steady. But if she divorces him, she gets half and most importantly gets 100% control over that half of the money. So she has incentive to leave him, if she has plans for that money.

So my question to you Mrs. Smith is, DEAL OR NO DEAL?

,....Deal!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJjazzyJeff said:
The only reason to make a woman doubt her value is if you doubt yours. Actually, trying to make her doubt her value could backfire. If she is wondering what she is worth, she might decide to test the waters by putting herself out there despite the fact that she is "with" you. Your best bet is to know your own value and expect women to act according to it.
I agree with you to some extent, but I didn't write these seduction principles. Isn't the whole idea behind "negs" to make a high value women think that maybe she isn't as high value as she thinks, at least in your eyes?

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I agree with you to some extent, but I didn't write these seduction principles. Isn't the whole idea behind "negs" to make a high value women think that maybe she isn't as high value as she thinks, at least in your eyes?
The higher your value, the less you need to use negs. Negs are ONLY good when a woman isn't aware of your value. It causes her to pause and wonder what is so good about you that you can talk down to her. On the other hand, in a relationship she will know what your value is and you trying to prove that you are of higher value (without being so) will put her in a position to show you just what she's worth. The easiest way for a female to do that is by showing how many other guys want her. You should always be aware of your partners value, but it will generally turn out bad for you if you try to convince them their value is higher than what it is (AFC) or lower than it is (jerk). Your best option is to always concentrate on increasing your own value and have respect for yourself and your partner alike. This allows you to build TRUE self-confidence and will also improve your relationships because you are not relating to somebody based on your fear of losing them or receiving their approval.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJjazzyJeff said:
The higher your value, the less you need to use negs. Negs are ONLY good when a woman isn't aware of your value. It causes her to pause and wonder what is so good about you that you can talk down to her. On the other hand, in a relationship she will know what your value is and you trying to prove that you are of higher value (without being so) will put her in a position to show you just what she's worth. The easiest way for a female to do that is by showing how many other guys want her. You should always be aware of your partners value, but it will generally turn out bad for you if you try to convince them their value is higher than what it is (AFC) or lower than it is (jerk). Your best option is to always concentrate on increasing your own value and have respect for yourself and your partner alike. This allows you to build TRUE self-confidence and will also improve your relationships because you are not relating to somebody based on your fear of losing them or receiving their approval.
Well put.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thinng you missed backbreaker[hottie marrying the average guy] is SHE'S making decent enough money to LET her choose a guy who sin't. I've seen rich girls marry prettyboys too,because they weren't worried about money[daddy has it,but the husband will lose it for her].

Security[food,shelter etc.] IS the bottom rung on the triangle. Self actualization is the top-with a bunch of stuff inbetween. Now a woman who has never had to worry about security may not place that much value in it. BUT a woman who has lived poverty will place a high value in it. With the current economy, it wouldn't surprise me to see money rate higher in the next few years.

Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
I have been following some of your posts, and this is a perfect example of where you are with regards to understanding game. Getting there with an understanding of the how, but not the why. There is no magic formula or tactic you can use. Its a crock of ****, all of it, in an attempt to create the impression of status.

That is all "game" is. An elevation of status through emotional manipulation and displays of dominance. Thats it.

Women are not attracted to the physical money. They are not bull****ting you in an attempt to get to your money. Your money makes you attractive, just like your looks or natural dominance would. Its part of the package and the attraction is genuine.

As for the comments that looks have no bearing on the quality of the woman? Sorry, it does. Primary attraction is based on looks alone. The thought that you would "develop" an attraction based on her personality and quality has to be the most homosexual things sprouted on this board in ages.
You have to differentiate women.
1. Women that go after men solely because of their money. (Gold diggers)
2. Women that are sexually attracted to a man and find him more attractive because he has money. (She likes how you look)

Looks? The more money you have, the better looking women you get. Unfortunately, you also have women that have no sexual attraction to you that you have to filter out. Poor guys don't have that problem.

You think personality isn't important. So you would be with a fine girl that treated you like crap?