Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJBC - WEEK 1 - Group Blue

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent! I haven't had access to a computer all day but here I am, downloading the crap.. I shall read it before I sleep right now and begin my action plan on the morrow.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My eye contact + approaches experience

Spent the majority of my day on campus. Eye contact I naturally hold so this was no problem. A fun thing I discovered a while ago is people will clear out of your way while you walk down the street if you eye-contact with a slight squint!

Done 40 hi's too -- all in the athletic center of my university not counting workers. Walked in, went upstairs and played basketball with 11 guys I have never met before, said hi to all, got names. One of them was insanely tall and he got rebound after rebound. Went down to the gym after and although I usually keep to myself in it I asked at least four people to share or spot me.

After I was invited to do some cardio on the track and met another 6 guys and one my second lap I saw the girl high jumper team (I do not know the english word for the people with poles who go over the bar.) Anyway I thought I saw one smile at me so I jogged up to them with a huge grin and said "Hey I hear your team is all talk" They were giggling and most of them had that "he didn't" face. After the one who I think is the alpha of the group challenged me to do better next week so I accepted (I have no idea how to do it.) Anyway I said hi and got all their names before leaving!

Then I went into the steam room and it feels socially acceptable (to me at least) to say hi to people in there so I did. All in all an awesome day.

I'll get the ten easy tomarrow.

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
OC, reporting in.

Job hunting today, got in 18 hi's, and 3 short convo's (one with a HB7.5 customer, 2 with HB8 and HB8.5 employees). All in all, a good day.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey OC, that's awesome you're already chatting with HB's !
Done the last 10 of my hi's just how PHAT Rabbit mentioned. It worked great as I got 10 only after 12 tries but it is pretty funny if you do it from behind because they have no idea who you're talking to until you smile. And if you don't smile it tends to be awkward... so smile.

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tip for everyone here still doing them, always have a smile and try to be a good mood, the difference in responses is huge. A smile is very important and makes people open up and smile/say hi back a lot more, I noticed, and makes you feel more confident about the next ones, it's why I went ahead and started talking to the employees, the more you do it the more comfortable and relaxed you get and the easier and more fun it gets.

Only got in 5 today, all when I went out to get a nicer haircut. Getting to look forward to going out and doing them now, a little more.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eye contact done, 29 left, but unfortunately not saying it to has many HB's has i wud like. I am going out now though so c u guys later.

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys, we've got 14 DJ's-in-progress in this group, but only a handful are reporting in. Better be because you guys are out there busily doing the assignments, and haven't quit in week one. :p

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, so I’m done my 2 hours of eye contact, I finished it while I was down in Toronto this weekend for some anime convention. (Yah, pretty nerdy and junk, but it is fun.) I found that if you are smiling while making eye contact, the person who are looking at tends to smile back. And if you approach this person, they will be FAR more willing to have a conversation or simply accept your hi then any other way.

I always tried approaching other ways as well, and found out how to best establish eye contact. I found that it is most effective to get the persons attention by beginning eye contact at about 20 feet to 15 at shortest. As you approach the person, you must remain eye contact, and quickly glance them over and smile. This seems to really effectively disarm the person into thinking that you are a nice, non-creep who is easily approachable. (which we all are btw!) Anyways, once you have them looking into your eyes, pass slightly on either side and say a hi, if I did it directly from the front I found that the results often were less desirable then any other way. It’s also effective if you throw in a question or two to create a quick conversation on the spot, it’s highly effective for quickly and effectively building a zone of trust. (But I’m sure everyone already knows that.)

Anyways, so while I was at this con, I got pretty bored and went out and began to meet people, lets just start by saying that I was pretty effective cause of my newfound knowledge. But actually my real success came from a source I would never even of suspected, my friend at the convention, a guy named Grah, (yes that’s his name,) ran into this HB8, not overall great, but overall much better then most of the other girls I had seen walking around the place to start with. [I saw one HB 9.5, but she was with a group of big black dudes with lots of charisma, so I was too nervous to even try!] But to the point, so I began to run a little game on her, ignored her mostly, disarmed the obstacles, including poor Grah, and began to watch for IOIs. I got a good feeling that her group of friends, and her were really starting to like me, but one of my friends stepped in and pulled me out to early for anything to get going.

Later, I took my fiend who had extracted me, gave him a quick talk on the game, and explained to him what I was doing and how he could help me out. (think, insta wingman. I’ll refer to him as such from this point on.) So, he got the idea fast, as the guys a pretty smart fellow and promised to do his best to help out when we met them again. So I headed out and we began to mingle with people again and by chance, guess whom we stumble into? Yes HB8 and her group of friends! So at this point, I’m kind of back to the basics and have to start from scratch… by I’ve got the new advantage of Insta. So as we walk there, we engage the group telling funny stories about drinking, games, and music. (you know the usual conversation stuff.) as planned, I ignore her out of the set, and begin to watch and wait for IOI’s again. As we walking, she begins looking over at me a lot with the ‘WTF? He’s ignoring me eyes’ so I take it as an IOI and move to some basic negging. I crack off some joke at her expense and get the group laughing at her (though I don’t remember what I said, I remember it was really funny, and mean!) Afterwards, she’s really eyeing me up, so I walk forward and say “hey, are you going to the dance tonight”. (we didn’t end up going cause of time, but bear with me.) I threw in some basic kino and took her by the hand and did a joke dance with her. (She rubbed up on me grinding style btw.) And started a little bonding convo as the groups on the go. We finally arrive at the destination, and find that it’s packed. As we stand in line, I take the opportunity to run the socks game. (something I invented, and I’m not sharing yet.) and the cube. I can tell she’s into me, but not sure and she gives me the “I have a BF line” I simple respond with “cool” and freeze her out for about 15 minutes. After a while, were let in, but as fate would have it, not all of our group can get in…

I got lucky, and got stuck with my target and her friend. (Who was rather cool and didn’t harm my game. [he was awesome btw, I’ll tell more later about him.])

We crossed to some couches outside the event hall, and began to chat. She sat down on the same sofa as me… which I took as an another IOI. And began to tell stories that DHV. At the same time, I keep my body language solid and keep my attention focused on her friend, but reward her with the occasionally bait and poke.

She’s into me completely by this point… But cause of the fiend I can’t effectively Kiss close.

So I suggest we go for a walk and fluff for a while. Things go okay, and I sense I’m loosing the attraction so I have to move fast. I take the opportunity to tell them I want to check where the event is up to. I cross out and do as mentioned, I get back and find her wandering around by another event and spot a chair nearby. I Position myself in it, take her hand and pull her onto my lap. She’s fine with it and I starting joking.

I need some advice on this BTW I was cool with it. But her position and hips really hurt, it stung my legs and made feel a lot of pain. If someone can give me advice on how to get a girl to sit in your lap, IT WOULD BE LOVED!

But back to my story, after a while, I could stand the pain anymore. So I got up and began to walk and flirt with her, I made a couple more jokes and she was giving me a pretty good look so I turned and placed my hand on her hips, and began to gaze into her eyes. I began to play with her hair, and she was fine with it… (Though I didn’t do it long enough, and I only played with the ends… MISTAKE!) Then I asked if she wanted to kiss…

She didn’t say anything so I said, “lets find out” (thanks mystery or style… I forget who…) And I went into for the kill, and at the last second she turns me her cheek! REJECTION AFTER 2 HOURS OF WORK!

I froze her out, she asked me why I was being moppie and responded with “you didn’t kiss me”. And froze her out for a good hour. I began to reengage later, but I didn’t have enough time to finish the set.

However, another cool thing happened. Her friend, the one who had CONVIENENTLY left reappeared… and whispered in my ear… “Next time, do the a phase shift (or something). Nice stuff btw.” I was flabbergasted! The Chump fiend was A DJ AS WELL! We chatted for a bit, and I got myself an new bud. But overall it was an AWSOME experience. Guys, I’m hooked and I’m gunna go all the way from this point on!

Anyways, comments, advice on how to close and complete would be appreciated.

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done Miguel !

Nice game ! Too bad for the kiss close! (I didn't even try so you're a step forward :D)

Keep on going guys, this boot camp is taking an unbelievable direction.
I hope I could complete the first week... I'am busy in the week so ... I'll see!

++

Apostle IX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apostle IX update:

Went out Saturday to a club with a friend was able to get in tons of hi's to people just walking around met another group there that were friends of the guy that I went with. Was kinda slow at first until I started dancing with the girls there. When ever I wasn't dancing I walked around saying hi to people so many that I just lost count out of the whole place, before this one girl wanted to dance she needed a place to put down her water so this one girl that wouldn't dance want to dance and was just blowing people off so when she sat down I told her to do me a big favor. I said hold my water because its precious to me, and while she did that I went and danced with another girl. I was able to number close two of the girls out of the other group that I had met with, and I met a couple new people that told me to call them when ever I go so they can show up also good night.

Then Sunday had graduation, and we went back to the same club because of a foam party again I went around saying hi to people or some sort of greeting with eye contact saw some of the same people from Saturday. Was able to dance with a bunch of girls met a bunch of new people again and over all had a pretty good time, friend lost his phone for a while so I snuck off said I was looking for it and danced with one last girl before we left

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Miguel, we'll talk about the kiss closing stuff on AIM. Really good job taking it two steps further. What hurts about her sitting on you is usually either she's too low so some pressure is near the knee (of her thighs for example) or shes almost up on your hips. If you're being poked by a bone you might want to move your legs out a bit so she sinks in.

If you didn't want to use any techniques you could have just changed the subject and gone in for the kiss later when you have more IOI's. But there's a routine I like which I'll explain to you if you want to field test it (it would be off-topic in this thread for now.)

Last edited:

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Especially Oldschooler, Phat Rabbit, and heartbreakkid. I would love to game with you guys sometime too… Hopefully I could see some pros in action! (so if your ever In my area, drop a line.) But I have to say Phat Rabbit that I can’t agree with you on free styling yet. I’m still a novice and need to get the basics down a little more before I try to heavily improvise away from the basic flow chart. But just for the record, I still do a bit. But I love your idea for dealing with the sitting on lap thing, (barstool thing) and the kiss mid-sentence… I’m gunna go out and try using those ideas or something similar in the next couple days so keep an eye out for it. I’m sure it will amuse at least! Also thanks for the advice on the lap position thing HBK. I’ll keep it in mind for next time. And about the routine man, I am willing to try anything at least once, so post it already!

@ ApostleIX: Nice man, I’m impressed, especially with the water thing. That was super smooth man.

DefiantIronist

Reaction score
I went out to a club, did a lot of hi's (I estimate I'm up to 25-30ish now). Did some dancing, and didn't drink much (my usual strategy involves gettin messed and seeing what happens, and my objective is to learn game without getting sloshed). My new wing was bein a vag so I opened up a few sets, nothing creative (nothing came to mind, I need to work on that). Danced with a few girls, but I quickly realized I couldn't dance at all since I had done squats that day and my legs were completely shot to ****. Then in the middle of a conversation frigging Vanilla Ice starts performing (I had no idea he was performing at the club...what the christ?:woo: ) After he does his hting, I approach a couple other girls but the conversation just falls flat and I dunno where the hell my wing went. We reunite, get pretty hilariously shot down by a pair of 7's, laugh about it and since the club is getting empty we get the **** out.

I was also eye-contacting everyone I saw, and smiling and laughing the whole time. Whoever said guys always look serious in clubs was right, they do.

Approaches: lost count
Closes: Didn't try any, though some chick kept talking to me and told me to go there thursday (while being humped by some other guy who was a lot bigger than me).

Overall, not a statistically impressive DJing night but a damned fun one. More importantly I think I've found me a wingman (and someone who knows where parties are around here) for the summer. I'm optimistic.

Not sure where I'm going to get the last 20-25 hi's, I have to work tomorrow and wednesday (I am not counting good morning's with people I don't know at work, everyone does that-the point is to get out of my comfort zone) but I might go out wednesday night. I've also realized that I'm going to have to find places other than clubs and my mall to work on my game.

Miguel and Apostle: You guys are ahead of the curve already, good ****!

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello group blue!

Just checking in on the other groups, ( i'm from red )

You guys seem to be owning it, numbers closes? getting abit ahead of yourselves eh? :p.

Good job, enjoyed reading your stories ( mostly Miguels:D )

But it's only week 1, anything can happen. :box:

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work, PHAT, reminds me that I gotta get out and biking again sometime soon. Do you just ride casually, or road bike, XC, etc.?

Nada in today, had too much to do around the house, sadly. Headed out tomorrow, to the gym, and maybe some biking, 90% sure I'll finish up tomorrow no problems.

Also spinning a plate, though it's over facebook/msn, a friend introduced me to her, HB8Asian, we'll see how it goes.

Apostle IX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys

I'm glad to see a lot of us doing well with week one Miguel good job bro I'm also havin some problems with kiss closes, so I'll have to work on that. This is helping us all get better and its great that everyone is helping givin each other advice lets keep this up group blue has to win haha

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at all these groups dropping into blue! ;)
Anyhow since I'm finished I'm going to try some social experiments, if anyone wants to suggest anything that might be interesting let me know.

I'm thinking something like:
-Approach with smile
-Approach without

Handshake (initial kino)
-No handshake

-Within 3 seconds
-More than 3 seconds

Just to see the sucess rates. I'm sure a lot of it could be common sense but it's nice to play scientist.

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could try :

- approaching or hit&run with compliments ("Wow nice hair", "wow nice dress" etc...)

- approaching with neg hit ("I don't like the color of your dress, blue will make your eyes look better" etc...)