Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Troll Targetting System [Operation Troll Stomp]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully this little system will assist in IDing trolls so Mods can knock them out! Follow the instructions.

1. ID the Troll. Post the below in the thread being trolled (with the name edited). You do NOT ID them in this thread. IDing is meant to mark the thread they have evidence against.
Real Life Example:
[
DJDoomage ]
Troll Target Acquired
Template (Do not change this up. Period.):
[ Troller's Name ]
Troll Target Acquired
-----
Do not do [ Poster] and a description, all you need is the stuff in red.
That's it. DJDoomage is now IDed as a troll (and he is BTW, we're waiting on a ban). Do not change the words, it is required to search it. Remember, you have to do this in the thread being trolled.

Do not false ID people out of spite, or because you lost an argument. Use the system for what it's meant for, combatting trolls. Posters that false ID will essentially be ignored.

------------

2. Feel free to post a linked thread here containing the ID, it'll make the mods life easier. You know those numbers that are the 'headers' for each post on the right hand side. Copy and paste THAT link.

------------

3. If you give Positive IDs, (and if I find out (so post here)), I'll add your name to a ever-adding list of posters that give positive IDs. This prevents Trolls from False IDing posters. On the same note, false ID (or abuse the system), and you'll be promptly placed on a Ignore list, and any ID you make will be completely powerless (subject to change in behaviour)

------------

For the Mods:

Because of the unique way of this idea, all you have to do is search 'Troll Target Acquired'. As this list grows, I'll include a updated list of posters that give real IDs (and false abuse), so you can search by Post Name to filter the results. Feel free to copy and paste the IDer list and repost updates.

Mods, please Sticky!

------

And as always, Don't feed the trolls......

Last edited:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
+ID List Admins (people to trust when the ID list gets reposted)
All Moderators
Docs

+IDer List:

All Moderators
Docs
Call_Me_Daddy
MissionX
Vulpine (I know you're up for this!)

-IDer List (the ignore list):
(None yet.)

Last edited:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a noble idea, but how much flaming do you think will come of this?

If somebody gets "accused", they generally become defensive as is. With this, theres no if, ands, or buts that you're calling them a troll. No way out of it. Smart, effective (hopefully), but I'll have to see it actually work.

I'm sure they'll just make another account anyways...

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Skilla: You've seen the trolls here. You CAN tell the difference between a troll, and a defensive person. I'll fight a flamer, but I won't do it via trolling other threads. Look at the Troll Control link in the OP.

For the accused, it'll happen, I know of it, but that's why we have a list of +IDers. I'm going to get a few mods into this to help keep that list updated, between adding members (and subtracting traitors).

Remember, the mods job is to determine if the accused is actually trolling, and -IDers will be noted. That's how we prevent false accused, and filter out the morons that want to abuse the system. On that note, the troll is defenseless against this system, as any -IDing he does can just be ignored.

So hence, we not only have a Troll Proof system, but it counters abuse at the same time, against a ever expanding panel of judges. The point of this is to help the forum police itself, giving posters that +ID trolls the power to help keep the forums clean.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the mods are willing to do this then I think it could actually work. Great idea. Do the mods have the power to ban people themselves or do they have to turn that over to Allen?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[DJDoomage]

DJDoomage said:
Yea!!!!!!!!!! Another troll.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1118541#post1118541

DJDoomage said:
Its not about sperm though. Its about sex drive, when you got semen it sends chemical signals to your brain that makes you want to fvck, thus sex drive... Like I said previously, me fvcked and me horny is completely different. Im shy, self concious, and a looser when fvcked.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1117944#post1117944

DJDoomage said:
Mastrubation leads to blindness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stopped quitting two weeks ago, the longest I went was 5 days. Today its day 3 I believe. I plan on not doing it. Difference between me horny and me fvcked is night and day. I like horny. :rockon:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1117683#post1117683

DJDoomage said:
Great, two supposedely senior don juans (keyboard jockeys?) just trolled a perfectely reasonable poll. :rolleyes:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1116934#post1116934

DJDoomage said:
Normally they dont care about high school, college and beyond. But black people might look at your past, but who wants to work for blacks anyway. Jobs and everything else is not about where you went to school, its about what you can do AND most importantely how you can present it.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1114980#post1114980

DJDoomage
Total Posts: 54
Posts Per Day: 7.10

Members of the Grand Jury, I rest my case.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You're on the right track Daddy, but by inserting that Troll Target Acquired line into only one of his trolled threads, he'll be picked up pretty quickly when mods search him.

That and you need only one thread, no quotes required (and definitely no stats required, we can see that ourselves!). The ID stuck to the thread marks it so a mod can only look at the thread and figure it out. :)

(you're added BTW :D)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Did I TrollID you?

Lol, I meant to the +IDer list. I got to let people earn it from now on by IDing new trolls. Got to police myself now! :D

And you ID them within the thread they trolled, not here.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
If the mods are willing to do this then I think it could actually work. Great idea. Do the mods have the power to ban people themselves or do they have to turn that over to Allen?
I'm up for it.

Sadly, we turn the power to Allen. Though it leads to a funny thing...

Number of people moderators have banned: 0

Number of people Allen has banned: Tons

Yet it is always the "moderators" who are "ignorant for banning."

We are awaiting a vote to change our names from "Moderator" to "Scapegoat."

Thank you Desdinova...I know I voted yes...

Reaction score
Docs said:
Hopefully this little system will assist in IDing trolls so Mods can knock them out! Follow the instructions.

1. ID the Troll. Post the below in the thread being trolled (with the name).
Troll Target Acquired :rolleyes:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as trolls go a few jump out at my head. I would have to say

SPARKY0000 Read this guys posts and threads. Everything he says is a flame a put down or about how much better russian girls are than american girls. And how is a virgin because of the high std rate in united states.

John gait who attacked me on a recent thread calling me an AFC for no apparent reason should also be added to the list. He even has a qoute of me getting flamed by devan in everyone of his recent posts.

Babnik who has started the dumbest threads in the history of sosuave. If he was that stupid I would say give him a pass he doesn't know any better. But he is just toying with us.

DOCS look up some of these guys posts and threads and you take it up to the mods.

Please lets clean up some of the garbage of sosuave.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
Sadly, we turn the power to Allen. Though it leads to a funny thing...

Number of people moderators have banned: 0

Number of people Allen has banned: Tons
Wow.

What a control freak.

And lookyoung: Its John Galt. Ad he's a weird little f*cker. I was arguing with him over at the Global Warming debate. He's got a terrible attitude.

Also: TheVirtualMind.. can you keep this thread clean? Leave just the info and remove all the flaming and posts not related to this. Like this post I just made. Its not directly related... so could you 'accidentally misplace' it after a few days? And just leave the info and such pertaining to the trolls.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Allen was the one with the power. I hate when people are ignorant and talk $hit nonstop about the moderators not doing anything. This is a great idea but it takes more brute force and time then I think the administration can keep up with. As DJDoomage has now shown us if we can't stop trolls immediately they will only flame ten times as hard when they think their time is almost up

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs, dude, I admire your ambition. However, I'd just change my signature to "Troll Target Acquired". It will be a huge witch hunt where fools will be settling arguements by claiming the other person is a witch, etc.

There are already functions like "ignore poster" and "report bad post" for people to use. Unfortunately, people don't care to take matters into their own hands, they'd rather just complain like helpless victim babies. Meanwhile, they get sucked into countless trolls and flame wars.

Docs, let me ask you something: can you read DJDoomage's posts?

Why?
I can't, so they don't bother me. It only took four clicks to remove the irritation!

Simply put, Docs, your passion to help the community = good. However, you are coming up with a neighborhood watch program for a neighborhood that just has neighbors that don't get along. Neighbors can just ignore the neighbors they don't get along with. (ignore) Or, if the other neighbors are being loud, rowdy and disturbing the peace, you can call the cops and complain. (report bad post)

This is all misdirected effort, really. Four clicks, done. If you look for negativity long enough, you'll either find it, or create it.

Status
Not open for further replies.