Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women wanting longer sex?!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting

When I am really excited, I can orgasm rather quickly (but long enough to not be considered premature.) However, I can recoil also quickly, and have been known to ejaculate 3 times within an hour - of course, this is generally when I am taking my prostate medications Doxazosin or Terazosin (BTW, these have a similar effect as Sildenafil ;).)

It seems that although it doesn't mean anything to women physically (i.e., if conception is not desired), and in fact because of the loss of erection, it could be viewed as a negative, I get the feeling that women get a very good feeling from being with a man that can ejaculate rather quickly, and multiple times in a love making session. It must be that the ability to leave a lot of semen is an indicator of strong genes and good health.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus if she hasnt had her daily protien youve given her a solid nine grams. She'll want to balance out the high sodium levels with plenty of water intake!

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I overheard a group of women talking about the length of sex saying that they have no respect for guys who do it less then an hour. They like and want to have sex for 2-3 hours at the max and that include's lots of oral as well.

Now my question is how common it is to spend 2-3 hours having sex? I never really thought about it, I just finish when I finish and usually its less then an hour.
Are you out of your mind. How old are you? How many girls have you had sex with? What kind of don juan are you? If you have sex with a girl 15-20 minutes is good enough. A little foreplay before and your all good. I can't believe the people on this forum.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Latino man everything you say is so true. You should be writing books on how to be a don juan? I am serious your good.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
And 20 times less sex drive? That seems drastic. But maybe those of us here are collectively skilled at finding that rare woman who has more drive than us.
A woman with ABNORMALLY higher testosterene level than a man will exhibit certain symptoms...such as male pattern body hair (including some facial), and in some instances deepening of voice.

Women testosterene level is at its highest when they are in their 20s and DRASTICALLY reduces when they reach 30s and 40s. Which makes sense as it is stored in their ovaries.

Yes...Rollo is right when he talks about women "sexual prime as they age is a myth". And he is right when he says that women sexual prime is in their 20s.

"Normal Values" of Testosterene levels are:

Male: 300-1,000 ng/dl
Female: 20-80 ng/dl

ng/dl = nanograms per deciliter

So, you do the math. Roughly, 15x more for men than women. So...20x is an accurate number too.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Women testosterene level is at its highest when they are in their 20s and DRASTICALLY reduces when they reach 30s and 40s. Which makes sense as it is stored in their ovaries.

Yes...Rollo is right when he talks about women "sexual prime as they age is a myth". And he is right when he says that women sexual prime is in their 20s.
Yes, again this goes back to women role-playing as sex fiends to sex-ploit gullible men.

Testosterone correlates to libido in both men and women.

Women start off with far less, and REALITY IS it declines as they age past their youth.
Four to five times a day, every day, women in their thirties, forties and fifties emotionally tell Berger-Weiss about a problem they think is uniquely theirs: "Doctor, I just don't have any interest in sex."

By the time a woman is 40, her testosterone level has declined by up to 50 percent.
Truth is, a far lower libido (than men) amongst women is not a DISORDER, but NATURAL and biologically NORMAL. But, in our hyper-sexualized feminized culture where women are told they were "sexually oppressed" for millenia but are really just like men...it is seen as a dysfunction.

Only reason why a woman might "believe" she is at her sexual prime at 30 is because her fertility window is about to shut close for good and she's (often subconsciously) got some last minute baby rabies... In truth though, that is NOT the reality. "Sex And The City" is a f'n JOKE, people!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Women start off with far less, and REALITY IS it declines as they age past their youth.Truth is, a far lower libido (than men) amongst women is not a DISORDER, but NATURAL and biologically NORMAL. But, in our hyper-sexualized feminized culture where women are told they were "sexually oppressed" for millenia but are really just like men...it is seen as a dysfunction.

Only reason why a woman might "believe" she is at her sexual prime at 30 is because her fertility window is about to shut close for good and she's (often subconsciously) got some last minute baby rabies... In truth though, that is NOT the reality. "Sex And The City" is a f'n JOKE, people!
There's more than Sex and the City that supports a woman's sexual prime is in her 30s. I'm pretty sure I've read that at medical sites as well. Even if some of it is explained by psychological reasoning (such as her time is running out), does that have any relevance to the end result? If she's more sexually primed for any reason, that's what matters.

Sitting the biology aside, a lot of teen women and women in their early 20s are inhibited also due to being more influenced by societal restrictions and labels, and they're often just not as comfortable with their bodies. A woman in her 30s is far more likely to be less inhibited. Again, not a biological explanation per se, but the end result means more sexually charged and willing 30 year olds.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Sitting the biology aside, a lot of teen women and women in their early 20s are inhibited also due to being more influenced by societal restrictions and labels, and they're often just not as comfortable with their bodies. A woman in her 30s is far more likely to be less inhibited. Again, not a biological explanation per se, but the end result means more sexually charged and willing 30 year olds.
BS - you are still stuck in the 50s.

THESE days...a girl actually gets stigmatized and ostracized if she is still a virgin past 18. The modern reality is the exact opposite of what you claim. Most girls lose their V-cards by 14, 15, 16 now. They sell thongs for 6 yo's now. Girls are socialized now to be wildly promiscuous - like Girls Gone Wild, Britney Spears, Xtina, etc etc. Last thing on Earth they want to be nowadays is some unsexy prude.

If anything, girls calm down by 30 after they've had a few STDs or babies...

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:
Latino man everything you say is so true. You should be writing books on how to be a don juan? I am serious your good.
Thanks man.

I still learn something new everyday.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Azanon...women sexual prime is in her 20s.

Testosterene and libido are correlated. Same goes with the ability to have children as everything relates to the ovaria stuff.

Why do you think women have to follow certain precautions when trying to get pregnant in their 30s and 40s?

I'm in my late 30s. Throughout my lifetime, I have been with several women in their 20s, 30s, and 40s.

I was with one while she was in her late teens, 20s, and then 30s.

I only get involve with sexual women as I'm a very sexual man too.

I can assure you that although women can be very sexual in their 30s and 40s. That same woman that was sexual in her 30s and 40s was CONSIDERABLY more sexual in her 20s. Only thing missing might have been experience. My point is...their sexuallity DECRESEASES. Same with men. Ours decreases too. The only main difference is that women has considerably less testosterene and also they face the menopause. That's why it is not rare to see a man in his 50s with a woman in her late 30s. Or a man 8-10 years older than his partner. Everything balances out.

Now...not to say that there are some exceptions to the rule. But even those women that are EXTREMELY sexual in their 30s...were still considerably more sexual in their 20s.

Sex is a weapon women use on men. It is not only for gratification, but also to hook men up. Make no mistake about that.

Furthermore, women in their 30s and 40s cannot compete with a woman in her 20s (beauty, prime time, etc.). They know that men are "visual" creatures...so they try to hook men with LOT of sex. Remember, a woman does not have to get a hard on to perform sex. All they have to do is open their legs and get some lubricant. They don't even have to get a lot of desire...fake desire is more than enough.

They know the best way to hook up a man is via sex. So...they give them a LOT of sex (at the beggining) to the man to hook him up. And then decrease it considerably. They cannot help it.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke in this dumb virgin years ago. Anyway she tells me one day that her early to late 20's girlfriends at work were talking about their boyfriends and how long they take to orgasm. One of them says something like 15 minutes and she interjects with " Is he premature or something?" And they all said, " What are you talking about, how long do you have sex with your boyfriend?" And she says "An hour or so." Then they say, "How old is he?" And she says "40". (Sound of a pin dropping.)

This is not recounted for the purpose of any internet boasting, but to demonstrate the shock and awe as younger chicks stupidity and naivete is fully played out amongst themselves. My dopey GF in her ignorance didn't know what premature meant. I found the idea of her revealing her ignorance whilst simultaneously busting on their stereotypes, very amusing. All unintentionally.

I used to just go for as long as I thought was enough when I was younger. But boredom and the passing of years and the fact that I am more interested in pleasing myself than them, means that I shall take as long as I want.

When dryness sets in or tightness etc post orgasm, the man more or less has to quit anyway.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i could have had sex and gotten off twice in the same amount of time it took to write this thread so far....

miguel t

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wonder what kind of sex maniac can go on and on and on for FIVE HOURS. are you guys serious? the longest sex i've ever had was 40 minutes. i'd say learn how to do real good oral sex, make her *** that way.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can u even read?

KillaPetehog said:
The ovaries don't produce testosterone, but rather estrogen. Progesterone and estradiol.

Sorry to get technical on yo ass.
WRONG.
(As well as estrogen... And estradiol is a FORM of estrogen, btw.)

And again, from post #27 (can you even read?):
By the time a woman is 40, her testosterone level has declined by up to 50 percent.
Not sorry to get technical on yo ass. :D
--------
BTW, some good examples of more role-playing to sex-ploit men include fake bisexualism (Madonna kissing Britney) and flashing the goods...

Last edited:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
I have to disagree with this statement. Women's testosterone level is NOT at its highest in thier 20s. And it is not testosterone that is reduced, when they reach 30s and 40s. Rather testerone levels in women gradually increase with age. It is estrogen levels that is highly affected. And this explains why an older woman is more apt to have facial hair and a deeper voice than when she was younger.

And it is estrogen which is the main product of the ovaries.
The ovaries don't produce testosterone, but rather estrogen. Progesterone and estradiol.

Sorry to get technical on yo ass.
I read a LOT of medical journals and women health magazines. It is to my best interest to read those stuff as to understand women hormonal behavior (as well as sexual). If I have doubts (eg. behavior stuff that I find kind of odd) , I just come in places like this and ask questions to see if others have experience something similar.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
Wow. You're getting angry over this? Ha ha. Chill out. I'm just laying my opinion down. I simply disagree with his statement.

I'm aware that men and women produce exactly the same hormones, only in different amounts. Men's bodies create about twenty times more testosterone than women, an average of 7 milligrams per day. Women...through thier ovaries and adrenal glands, make a tiny three tenths of one milligram of testosterone per day.

But I disagree with the poster's emphasis on testosterone effects in women. Women's testosterone levels are not at thier peak in thier 20's. That's not true. I feel that it is estrogen levels that are at thier peak in a female..and it is estrogen that drops with aging.
Actually it was not MY statement. I took that from a medical journal.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
I'm just laying my opinion down.

I feel that
You're giving opinions based on "feeeelllings."

We're giving you hard facts based upon medical science.

See the diffference? Quit "thinking" like a girl.