Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AlexKaiser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its easy posting motivational quotes. The hard part, is actually living by them when things aren't going your way.
    greatsnake
    greatsnake
    the point of quotes is to give you a different perspective. It won't necessarily eliminate what you're going through
    a blackpill is basically a bluepill who tried to go red, but became so cynical that they actually drive women away rather than entice them.
    I haven't worked out in 7 days.
    Tenacity
    Tenacity
    What's stopping you?
    AlexKaiser
    AlexKaiser
    Procrastination. My drive to work out and improve myself is on max when I'm at work, when pretty girls come in and I realize that I WANT to improve myself so I can catch their eyes, but the moment I go home, into my den of laziness and relaxation, the drive dies. It's like when I go home I'm a whole different person. I think I need to actively stay away from home if I wanna get stuff done.
    Tenacity
    Tenacity
    The honest truth is you are not going to "feel" like working out and eating right on schedule all of the time. You have to create a plan and stick to it, regardless of how you "feel".
    That moment when the girl you're really into, and is into you, reveals that she's 15, but thinks you're a teen too because you're short.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…