Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Who Expose Themselves To You

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
I brought my car in to the garage today at noon. Stopped over at a local, busy diner for some nutritionment.

It was very busy in one of the larger shopping complexes in town. I noticed two hotties in particular. Actually, I don't think you could NOT notice either of them.

Girl #1:
This girl, I think she was in her early twenties or so. Anyway, she was looking pretty fine with tight low rise jeans, and a very sexy skinny body. Cute face, too, at least by local standards. Anyway, she sits down in front of me. Normally, women are pretty discrete, especially with their nether regions. They cross their legs if they wear a dress, they lower their blouse if it slips up in public, etc: "a lady on the street, a freak in bed..."

Not this one. She sat down casually on her bench, so without a back for the chair, everything is exposed. A third of her ass was hanging out of her jeans. Her thong, ass, and her butt crack were clearly exposed. I had a great view since she was just a few feet in front of me. I started to entertain the notion that I should approach her, as this seemed some sort of obvious sexual invitation. I was the only single, young male in sight, so perhaps that had something to do with it.

Girl #2:
As I was enjoying my view, I notice another hot female in the lunch line. She's got four inch stiletto heels, tight jeans, a firm body with a bodacious behind. Curvy, not fat, in shape. She's wearing a wild tiger striped blouse. Oh yeah, cougar action at lunch time. Again, I'm enjoying the view from the backside. A couple minutes later, she surprises me. She asks if she can take the seat at my table, just to my right. She looks scared, but she asks anyway.

Girl 1 gets up. I stand next to her to refill my soda. She stares at me openly, then just off to the side. This little freak had been deliberately exposing her ass to me after all!

Now, all I want is a sandwich. I'm back at the office in 15 minutes. I'm not feeling in a good mood. Etc. etc. All excuses for chickening out. But I don't approach either girli. Even though one of them exposed herself to me, and the other asked to sit opposite me at my own table.

I really need to start cashing in.

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever something like this happens to me I try to keep in mind that the feeling of not saying anything at all is worse than the feeling of speaking up and getting shot down.

Life is full of situations like this but they always happen when I'm not thinking about it.

Reaction score
damn bro i wish i got that kind of obvious signals from women...i would have to at least make an attempt, lol

chick with huge boobs in my bio class keeps staring at me though, least according to the dude who sits next to me lol, so ill try and catch her staring tomorrow in class and figure out a way to get further with that...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Moral of the story is that you are getting the green light and you're afraid to go.
The fine for this act of treason is blue, shrunken balls. To be relieved of this fine, you must recognize these signs and know that the iron is being made hot. Your job is simple. Make a damn move.

Be blessed that women are making moves on you.

Case closed.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was out again at lunch today. There's a definite pattern. Girls who are peacocked and wearing designer jeans and are hot are the most likely to approach and/or check me out. Game recognizes game.