Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mini Don Juans

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity do any of you guys have sons or even if you don't but plan on it, and if so what's your ideas on teaching him how sh!t really works in our society and "game" etc, at what age and how will you approach this? I wonder if there is a certain age or maturity level when it may not even be safe to give him the red pill.

Thoughts?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no kids and I'm single but I've thought about this a lot.

I think it's every father's duty to make his sons fully aware of what they're likely to deal with when it comes to dating and women.

I'll be teaching mine to respect them but not to take any kind of bullsht whatsoever, to look after his appearance and to never let his guard down.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post.
I have a 14 year old and I'm certainly educating him.
He's already learning (by himself), some of the crazy **** women will say.
I admit, his mother helped him right along there.

I'm quite proud of him....
He loses his virginity a few months ago (yikes). No worries, found the condom, the little slob just tossed it on the top of the garbage pail in the basement :eek:
Anyway, three days passes, the girl plays her first little game with him.
Pisses him off, he goes to school that day and dumped her.
That night, I worried that he'd be down, nope, wanted to know what's for supper and if we could go for a bike ride.

Didn't even seem to effect him.
Little alpha male in the making.

I council him whenever I can (although, sometimes I wonder who's the teacher and who's the student).

I'm very proud!

SH

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i remember one day when i was what 17 years old, and i thought my mom was out of town and i had this girl over my hosue and we were going at it. anyway my mom pulls up and she is in the bed. my mom throws a fit. luckly for me i hd to be at work so ihad to go.

anyway she calls my dad and my dad says "lol and? he's 17. that's what 17 year old's do"

i have a 3 year old who will be 4 on may 6th. i am too busy with the day to day musings of raiising a very curious and intelligent 3 year old to get caught up in the ideamlism of what i will do 10 years from now. lol right now my big thing with him is teaching him to clean up after himself and to clean his room / attempt to make his bed lol/clean up after he eats.

my dad did a very good job oif explaining me how the game works with women i just did nto listen to him because my mom told me that women did not like men like that. lol.

i don't want to raise a bitter child. we have a happy marriage, and my hope is that through the successful itneractions i have with his mom he is able to see how you are supposed to treat a woman. caring yet not supplimental, ****y and funny, taking small jabs like a boxer does in a ring yet not being a jerk. knowing when.. and honeslty sometimes when not to, stand your ground. see i did not have that.

that's where i think really a lot of our AFCism comes from, single parent households. the most successful natrual DJs all they did basically was look at how their dad treated their mom everyday. i did nto have that. my dad was off doing his thing and my mom is giving me some fresh out of hall mark BS about all the stuff i should do with women. basically women alone are not capable of raising DJs.

more than anyting, there are certain traits i want to install in him, he will have a strong work ethic if it kills me. he will know how to pick up a book and read and form his own opinions about things. he will know how to save money. but i don't think it's my place to give him a personality. if he looks up to me and wants to be like me that's on him. if not that's on him. makes me no real difference i just want him to be healthy and happy.

my hope is that he sees his father as someone to look up to and he comes to me when he is older and asks for some advice on things or just picks up some of my philosophies on things. i can tell already he's not going to have a problem attracting the opposite sex, he will get dates he will have GF's they will break up with him and i will use those as learning experiences and teach him how to deal with certain specific dating related issues lol much to the dismay of his mother of course.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(.)(.) said:
Just out of curiosity do any of you guys have sons or even if you don't but plan on it, and if so what's your ideas on teaching him how sh!t really works in our society and "game" etc
Good question. I don't have any kids, but from what I remember of adolescence, I doubt that I would have listened anyway.

backbreaker said:
i don't want to raise a bitter child. we have a happy marriage, and my hope is that through the successful itneractions i have with his mom he is able to see how you are supposed to treat a woman.
Teaching and leading by example. That has to be the best way.

backbreaker said:
that's where i think really a lot of our AFCism comes from, single parent households. the most successful natrual DJs all they did basically was look at how their dad treated their mom everyday.
My mom was a saint and my dad was faithful to her. They almost never argued. In a way my home life was too perfect. I don't think I learned anything about "game" from it because I never got to see any problems.

backbreaker said:
more than anyting, there are certain traits i want to install in him, he will have a strong work ethic if it kills me.
Yes, I'm sure he will get that from watching his dad bet on the horses all day ;)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom was a saint and my dad was faithful to her. They almost never argued. In a way my home life was too perfect. I don't think I learned anything about "game" from it because I never got to see any problems.
let me rephrase. a successful 2 parent house hold. the best way to raise a DJ is to be a DJ yourself.

i think if there is any leg up i had on anyone, which i don't think i really did but if there was one it would be that i had 17 years of watching my dad operate. for me it wasn't so much learning it was just decicdind go one way or the other. once i decided that this was the way to go i just mimiced my dad's behavior for the most part and it worked.

Yes, I'm sure he will get that from watching his dad bet on the horses all day ;)
when i was in 2nd -3rd grade my dad used to talk to me about horse racing all the way home from school. i knew all the big horses, holy bull, cigar, go for gin, concern, etc at a very young age. that's what got me really hooked.

it's funny my fav horse of all time is a horse named ghostzapper. I'm sure conderneon knows who that is. horse was freaking brilliant. could beat you going short, going long, on the lead, off the lead, in the slop on the fast dry track didn't matter and when he beat you he always did it in spectcular fashion. anyway i talk about him all the time and like when we go to the track my son doesn't call it horse racing he says "are we going to see ghostzapper?" i'm like yeah joe. and every horse on the track to him is ghostzapper lol. it's too cute.

i'm not going to use one of my 10 posts to respond but i agree with dj damage below. the best and really only thing you can do for a kid is to build their self esteem. make sure they play sports do kid/boy things. ironically exaclty what men should be doing lol. don't let them sit at home and be stuck to the internet all day. nothing wrong wtiht he internet but you need to get them out and doing things that build self esteem. get in pee wee football, get in tee ball, get in basketball, teach a musical instrument.

my son will be 4 this year he is too small but i am honestly looking forward to next year so we can get him in tee ball. i was a quite good baseball player (2nd base, picther, center field, when i had to catcher, but if i were to take it really seriously my arm was not strong enough to pitch at a high level or be an elite center fielder or catcher but i was a natural 2nd baseman) growing up and in high school, i am probably going to help coach his team. i always wanted to do that. will be fun. i always wanted to be the baseball coach dad lol. AND he's a leftie lol. future switch hitting left handed pitching phenom lol.

about a month ago i bought him his first bat. he has had a glove for about a year though it barley fits. i was workign with him on swinging level and keeping his eye on the ball, really the only thing you need to worry about when you are that little. his hand / eye corndation isn't there yet but you can tell by the way he swings the bat it's only a matter of time before it comes, he's not playing aorund when he's swinging the bat. anyway he begged his mom to go out and play catch with him or to pitch to him so he could hit. he tips a ball every once in a while but he really hasn't made fu ll contact. i told millie look, he hasn't hit anything yet but i'm telling you that you need to use my glove becuase when he connects he's going to pop something, he swings too hard. she didn't listen. about 30 mins later she comes in lol he hit her in the tittie with the ball rotfl. i was crying laughing. he felt so bad

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
let me rephrase. a successful 2 parent house hold. the best way to raise a DJ is to be a DJ yourself.
Bingo.

Most AFC's come from homes where either the mother is in charge and the father is the AFC or a broken home where the mother is the sole parent.

I don't have a son but if I ever get married (or accident :nervous:) I wouldn't want to fill his brains with all the DJ stuff about how to attract women if he becomes a natural and figures this stuff himself. Of course he will have some rules and guidelines that can lead him to the path of being a man. Probably throw away the feminist tv and enroll him in team sport should be a good start.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Some good ideas, seems the general rule is lead by example, teach him the no brainer stuff like confidence and standing up for himself etc when he's small and by the time he hits his teens "game" should be natural anyway with minor input or tweaks as needed if you will. Maybe it's oversimplistic thinking but anyway. Sounds like a good place to start to me.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked at making my boy tough. I made him learn from experience. He's screwing around on a chair, falls off, and starts crying. I don't go running to comfort him. Instead I tell him that he shouldn't screw around on the chair and ask him if he's okay.

He's a tough little bugger. I watched as a bigger kid swung him onto the ground really hard. My boy got up, laughed at the bigger kid, and kept on going.

As for when to teach him about women, I figure the time is right when he starts to show an interest in them.

thehustle

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
As for when to teach him about women, I figure the time is right when he starts to show an interest in them.
Exactly what I think. When he asks about it is soon enogh.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you know what I am really looking forward to? you remember growing up everyone had to do that same bull**** ass science fair project every year and you always did the same bull**** lol? the volcano or the plants with and without light and how they grow. lol my son is going to be doing straight up behavioral science projects and every last one of them will be the exact same. "how do women react towards good looking men or ugly men" or "how do women view men with money or without money". the teacher is going to be like "backbreaker I don't think this is appropriate for this age group" . **** like "do girls like men with money" and i am going to give him like 5 dollars and tell him to buy all the little girls ice cream at lunch or something and take note of the reactions and then like the next day ask girls for some money and then note the difference.