Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl never texts me first, but responds pretty well

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Well I met her like 4-5 days ago and got her #. Waited about 2 days to text and than waited another day to text. I'm planning to ask her to hang today, but she has never texted me first, but she responds pretty well to my texts and such.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Don't expect her to initiate until you procreate.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she responds well then that's good. if she was not interested she would respond with 1 word texts or not reply at all

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same experience with a former girl. The girl never texted me first.

Not only did she never text me first, but she never initiated anything physical (we were having sex).

Although at the same time, she always responded well, and never rejected me. She just thought it was the man's job to initiate, and the woman's job to accept. Point is, that for this specific girl, it was not a sign of lack of interest.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMS 48 said:
I have the same experience with a former girl. The girl never texted me first.

Not only did she never text me first, but she never initiated anything physical (we were having sex).

Although at the same time, she always responded well, and never rejected me. She just thought it was the man's job to initiate, and the woman's job to accept. Point is, that for this specific girl, it was not a sign of lack of interest.
I had the same experience quite recently with a girl I was seeing. At first I took it as a lack of interest, but she was always keen to meet and would often cancel plans or drive the full distance to meet me. And when we met in person we clicked so well.

She even admitted that she could be quite aloof, but didn't mean to come across that way.

She was a great girl, but after a couple of months of this I started to feel it was too much hard work. I was making all the moves, initiating everything and wasn't getting a lot back. In the end I got bored and decided to move on.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've run into this...google it, you'd be amazed how many women think it's perfectly acceptable to let the guy text first. Excuses range from "he's the guy, so its on him", "if he likes me he'd text first", to "i dont want to bother him"

it does get annoying having to always be the one to initiate contact, but if she is receptive and her responses are timely and engaging and not one word answers every hour, then just keep going.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn't mean anything

she could just be bored out of her mind and possibly doesn't have many friends etc.

use it to your advantage.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude i can count the number of times on one hand a girl texted me first. After you guys hang out more and or hook up this will probably change. Just know its totally normal and realize that her texting you well after you initiate is a good sign.

Men lead women follow, nuff said

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
JPlaya said:
Well I met her like 4-5 days ago and got her #. Waited about 2 days to text and than waited another day to text. I'm planning to ask her to hang today, but she has never texted me first, but she responds pretty well to my texts and such.
you are moving to slow ... she is a ho get her to you house and F close already.. thats what these females do with the guys that make them do it..