Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

asking a girl to have sex for money

abcde

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up don juan board?

not sure how active this board is but figured it'd be worth a shot to maybe get some advice.

i am a senior in high school

there's a hot asian girl who is kinda slutty and is obsessed with me at my school.

i've ****ed her a few times and i know kids who would probably pay 100 bucks or so to **** her. so i was wondering how to get her to have sex for money for me

i figured i'd get like 60 bucks and she'd get the other 40
any input would be appreciated.

Last edited:

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
get the hell out of here and I hope no one else responds to this fvcking idiot.
hahahaa

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well see what she thinks. Just make sure you do this before you turn 18 so that there are less consequences if you get caught (which you will) when mommy wants to know what Billy's extra lunch money is for.

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
And you're trying to be a Don Juan? Just get a dam job.

By the way, this is prostitution which is illegal and if you or her get caught you'll be the the one who gets fvcked.

Don Juan
Reaction score
eh, the main question is: why would she give you any money?

the reason that prostitutes have pimps is because they need someone to protect them; they need to know that if they have a problem with a customer their pimp will take care of it.

on the other hand, you're in high school; I doubt you really have any sort of "protection" to offer her. To her, it'll seem like she's giving you sixty bucks for pretty much no reason. After all, she's the one selling herself, what exactly are you doing to earn your share?

Figure that out before figuring out how to convince her to have sex with other people for money.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say to her in the Borat voice, "very nice, how much?"