Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Journal - Approaches on street, at mall, etc.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys! a little presentation... (btw english isn't my 1st language)
I'm 16 in high school in 11th grade. I'm pretty much AFC. When I was younger, I used to be extremely shy. I was THE shyest kid of my elementary school. This changed a bit when I arrived to high school. Of course I was still very introverted. In 7th grade I still was painfully shy, extremely needy around girls. I started reading stuffs online about PU in 8th grade, but I never actually tried that much... I was too shy. As I grew older, I started to try more and more things. I had my first girlfriend in 8th grade :) but she broke up after a month. The relationship was going way too slow, and we never kissed lol XD.

I haven't got other girlfriends since.
This year, I started to socialize more with girls. I really want to improve and to destroy my major problem with women : APPROACH ANXIETY, SHYNESS...

During my trip to Cambodia with my family, I decided to practice eye contact with women. (since everybody is incredibly small there, even if I'm 16 I look like I'm 25 so haha) I didn't strike any conversation, because I don't speak khmer lol. I practiced portraying a strong body language and holding eye contact, for the first time in my life. I was absolutely amazed by the results I got! I started to get a lot of sexy smiles from women. This summer actually changed my confidence greatly.

About 2 weeks ago, me and my friends were walking in china town. There was this beautiful asian HB9 giving out discount tickets for her restaurant. She looked older, around 20 I'd say. We just took one and left, not really paying attention to her. Then later that day, we passed by the same place. As I looked at her, she gave me a warm smile and Hi! So I responded, but i just left because and me friends had to go to the convenience store. Once in, I told my friends I wanted to get back to her. They then started to cheer me up like crazy, then I decided to come back again! (it took me 15 minutes before walking up to her, because of major AA lol) so it went like this.

me : Hey! Hi!
her : *smile*
me : You know that you're really cute?
her : Thank you!
me : Haha :) How old are you?
her : I'm 18.
me : 18? I'm 16, is it weird for you that you're older?
her : No :)
me : Haha, is there any way we can meet up? :)
her : Ohhh... sorry I have a boyfriend
me : Well, I could be your 2nd one!
her : Hahaha! Noo I'm not into this kind of stuff... I don't like very professional talking to you like that.
me : It's okay. Well, seeya then!
her : Bye!

That's it. My first ever direct approach on a random girl. This is what really got me inspired to try again.
I had to leave because I'm not that much into stealing someone's boyfriend. I could almost feel my body shake haha. I guess I have to work on overcoming my fear of approaching. I'm still very proud of what I've done. I've started from the very bottom and built my way up, and will continue to do so until I die!

That's why me and my friends decided that every couple of weeks, we would get out and go to the mall to do some approaches and overcome our fear of the ridicule. My friends are supportive, I'm so happy! :)

We'll start with a newbie mission (saying hi to every girl that passes by)
Then we'll try to approach people the direct way.

I'll tell you guys about what happened, how it went, how I was feeling, about my progress, and more. Please, feel free to give comments and to give me tips and stuff. I'll be posting stuff about every week or couple of weeks. We'll see. Maybe more, I don't know... I'll try to be consistent though :)

Question. What do you guys do when the girl is older? I mean, I had luck that she was 18. She could've been 20 or more, which is old compared to my age...
Did you guys tried to do approaches on the street? How it went? Any tips?

Anyway, thanks a lot if you took all this time to read everything! I appreciate your patience :)

Last edited by a moderator:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, THIS IS AMAZING! Great props to you for actually doing this. Remember that the goal is to approach, that's what matters.

When a girl is older, I might alter my own age, as I can go for being older than I am. I rarely do street approaches, I just do social circle game and approaches at parties. At parties you can easily weed out the girls that are up for action and those that are not. It can be fcking terrifying, but that's whats amazing; you evolve so much. Just keep trying new things, and start simple. Be consistent.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your comment and support Nowegian!! :D
It is pretty terrifying, but I'll get used to it and I'll force myself to do it. My friends too I hope so! Haha XD...

I never really tried to game within my social circle... I have trouble with this since I've been AFC for pretty much 4 years in my school and I kind of have this reputation ;/. And with random people, you can always do a new 1st impression, which is pretty cool :) .

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To keep your friends intrested, keep it light and fun. Positive reinforcement when your friends do well and approach is also important. Keep them motivated.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright...
I've asked 7 buddies to come.
Philippe has too much homeworks,
Bao is too busy with work,
Ian is too scared,
Casta's grandma died yesterday :/ RIP
Nam has to stay home with his dad to study,
Benjamin has too much work to do because he didn't plan his stuff well,
Leon has too much homeworks...

So I'd be alone LOL. WTF.
So yeah, I'll do it next week I hope >_<. I just hope it's not some damn excuses because they are scared (they are pretty much all AFCs, just like me lol). Maybe it's not the case. Maybe they really are too busy, I don't know.

Anyway it doesn't matter. I'll try my best to do it one day, even if only one buddy comes, I'll do it. But for now, I don't feel ready to go there by myself. I'll loose motivation and get a lot of AA. Also, it's a lot more fun to do the fool with friends than on your own! :O (I also have the goal to overcome fear of ridicule and criticism from other people by doing foolish stuff)

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys!
Next week I'll do it. Exams will be over and I'll have a week off! I'll take my time to practice, do some meditation and self-hypnosis to boost my confidence.

Saturday the 5th of Novemeber, I'll be doing approaches at the mall with some friends! I'll record some of these (with my iPod in my pocket, hehehe XD) secretly and maybe show it to you guys so I can get your feedback :) . It will probably be in French so I'll put some subtitles.

Awesoome!

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I went to the mall with one buddy. There were no girls to approach(because on a Monday afternoon, everybody is at school!) There were only adults and especially older people. I decided to practice approaching random people and striking conversations anyway (not attracting them LOL).

My friend Youness supported me a lot! We started by asking a serious question : How would you react if we imposed you the Muslim religion? I started out by excusing myself and saying I needed someone's opinion for a school project. We asked some people if we could record, and because of this, a bunch of people refused to answer and they just left so we putted the camera back in the bag lol. We still managed to record 3 approaches.

I've tried something else. I tried approaching saying : Excuse-me, am I bothering you? I noticed that most people said : Yeah a little, sorry I'm busy. or something like that. It might sound a little more polite, but more people walked away because I gave them the option to, kind of I think... what do you guys think about this?

Then I founded other questions to ask : If you won 12 millions at the lottery, how would you react? And then I asked : If you won 12 millions at the lottery, would you keep on working? With these questions, I managed to do two conversations of like 5 minutes each. I'm pretty proud of that, because we expanded on many subjects. We started talking about money, then the family, then the cars, the houses, the influence by the media, the human mentality, the human selfishness, etc.

In total I've approached maybe a total of 15 to 20 people, then the security came and asked me what I was doing and they told me I had to ask the boss if I wanted to continue talking to strangers (lol wtf, I don't even see where's the problem). So we just left! I think that the best way to overcome approach anxiety, is to start small by practising interacting with anyone about anything. That is the first step, and after this I felt more confident about my ability to communicate. Of course, on a day where there will have pretty girls at the mall I'll go practice my skills :). Next time, I'll try doing pranks and funny things (without being mean and disrespectful). I'll try to find questions to ask like : What's your favourite kind of pie? or... Do you think I look fat with these pants? My ultimate goal is to overcome shyness, fear of rejection, fear of ridicule, fear of social interactions, and have a better self-confidence overall. Next time I'll do some pick up for sure!!

Anyway, leave comments, suggestions, whatever. Do you think it is a good way to overcome shyness? Have you ever tried doing something like that? How it went? Did you guys ever approach random girls at random places? :)

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People probably rejected you because you came off from a lower-value standpoint, which gave them all the power.

Try doing rediculous things in public. Hug a tree, sing a song loudly, talk to yourself, walk backwards, lay down on the street, open 10 meters away, etc.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
From a lower-value standpoint? What do you mean by this?
And yeah, that's what I'll try to do haha
You should watch the blueprint.

And read my article in this forum, also involving value.

Value is like a magnet. Everything you do is based on percieved value. Therefore, you should OFFER value to people when you talk to them, instead of excusing for sucking out value.

The Keem

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, Respect! I also do it at outside and at day times and from all the thing I've done that's the real deal. About the value stuff: It's true that it is easier to do stuff by being introduced and going to place where it is normal to talk to people like clubs or partys, but it's a waste to see a girl pass by that i didn't talk to.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks for support The Keem! How's your pick up outside? Was it hard to start at first? How long have you been doing it?

Lol haha I will buy some prank thingy to do farts in public like this dude! I'll probably film myself and show you the results. I'll try interacting with people while farting. That will be very... interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3caL3ldwbnU

I might do some sarging at the mall next week, but I am really not sure about it. I'll confirm later.

galmorphus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
Hey thanks for support The Keem! How's your pick up outside? Was it hard to start at first? How long have you been doing it?

Lol haha I will buy some prank thingy to do farts in public like this dude! I'll probably film myself and show you the results. I'll try interacting with people while farting. That will be very... interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3caL3ldwbnU

I might do some sarging at the mall next week, but I am really not sure about it. I'll confirm later.
Hahaha dude, i did that **** all the time during the summer, at the mall.
Believe it or not i talked to a **** load of girls from it.It's called the pooter.

You gotta be shameless and it actually took away my fear of embarassment.

My favorite reactions are when hot girls actually laugh or say something to you about it.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that's awesome! haha
That's my goal : to overcome fear of embarrassment, of ridicule. And to have fun, of course.
Is the pooter durable and good quality? It's quite expensive for a little piece of rubber lol.

galmorphus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The pooter lasted me 1-2 months of almost everyday use. I was chilling and hanging with friends at the mall as much as i could because its literally across the street from me.
Theres also The Pooter Tooter which i heard was more durable, but i ain't gonna say anything about that because i've never tried it.

Man, embarrasment has no effect on me anymore, i could care less now.
I used to be so stuck up in what people thought about me before, but it just disappeared somehow, hopefully the same will happen to you :D
And don't get me started on how much stupid fun i had Haah :D
I've had girls literally kneel down on the ground, bend over, and cover their faces with their hands in laughter...
And i had a group of 4 girls chase me around Barnes in Noble yelling at me wondering if it was real.
If i had a camera, i honestly think my videos would have been funnier than JackVale's, just sayin Haah.

Check out Edbassmaster and Jstustudios youtube channels. Jstustudio's has a videos called ipod shuffle 2, and falling madness, those are hilarious!

The Keem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've known about the game for a year or so, but i didn't really get into it, and stopped because i forgot about it.
However i used to talk about it and my friend talks to me about this stuff and its getting back to my head so we met in july during holidays get some numbers but it wasn't really serious...

I guess you can say im in the game for about 3 weeks or something :eek:

Was it hard to start at first?
Haha, if it's hard? It really depends on how hard you focus, my wing did overthinks stuff when the girl didn't reply quickly but is okay during the aproach.

Recently, 2 weeks ago, I went to Paris for 1 week and got out every day usually to places with a lot of people so that there might be more nice girls...there really are a lot of beautiful girls there!

I do approach directly, since im shy, and don't want to f*ck up the game by talking too much and asking stuff i don't even want to know(wich school are you going? Do you have siblings? etc..)

It wasn't always direct, sometimes (since it was holidays) we just chilled with the girl and told them if they wanted to hang with us ;) .

So i talk like: hi--> got some time (if no then you know she isn't in a good mood) --> at this point i say anything that goes throught my head (really anything) and that's it. Of course you can use openers as my wing does but i don't like the idea of having to remember something when im not at school ;p

Sorry if there are errors i'm french =)

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, will absolutely try the Pooter pranks for sure! And probably more, I'll get inspired by Jack Vale :). Thing is I'm sooo worried about what others people will think of me. Subconsciously this little voice always tells me that I will look stupid and retarded, blablah, even though I know that's not right at all.

Cool! Moi aussi j'ai le Français comme première langue! Vive le Québec haha!
But since it's an english forum I'll write english lol.

That's cool that you can go direct. I want to be more direct with girls. I have big troubles doing that in school, since the girls in my grade have been there for 5 years. In high school, I am currently trying to enlarge my social circle and talk to everybody. It's not that easy for me since I'm a naturally shy person since I was very young, but I'm pushing and pushing, slowly though.

I try to meditate and listen to some self-hypnosis audio on the internet whenever I can. It helps a little :)

Just wondering, how old are you? Does age affect your game? (especially if you're below 18).

The Keem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the stuff that I did was to go out every day during a week but for the first days I was just there waiting and sitting around.
Maybe it is better if you do it when your cool with it but I do it when i feel like it even if I usually got the chills.

It might be better for your game to do it outside of the school because since reputation and all is very important and you can do a lot more outside. If you **** up the game in school you will still see her everyday and while your in it ther's gonna be some gossip (****block)...

Dont think that my age does affect my game, I mean I've been living for this long and I still would have the chills if I did it with 31...It's about getting used to it, but I like the feeling. The thing, at least for me, is to not think and do it as fast as I can otherwise I just wast time.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good thing your friends are helping you. Wish my friends were into it...
About older girls;
When I was 14 I had my first kiss with a 17 year old hot girl.
At 15 I kissed a 16 year old girl.
At 16 I kissed a 17 year old girl.
3 of the 5 girls I kissed were older. It really doesn't matter!