Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I never call her but she always calls me...

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just noticed that this girl always calls me when we talk. I never call her. I can't even remember the last time I called her. is this bad? I like her but I don't want her to think like sshes doing all the work by calling and I never call. Even when she doesn't call I have an urge to call her but I'm like nah, she'll call and if she doesn't then she'll call tomorrow. And that's what ends up happening. Is this good or bad and how should I pursue this?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the urge for a booty call? Call her.

Got the urge to be more serious with this girl? Make sure she earns it and then maybe give her a phone call.

If not, don't worry about it.

A woman will stop calling you far faster for calling her too much, as opposed to not calling her at all.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
according to everything i've ever read on this website, you are doing the right thing.

K-Kov

Don Juan
Reaction score
good. this seems like a good thing for you. assuming the conversation is playful and relatively interesting and that you do more than just talk on the phone.

assuming you want an LTR with this girl i'd say it's safe at this point for you to bring something to the table

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering if she does for some reason stop calling me for a few days, should I get worried? I mean the best gift you can give a woman is the gift of missing you right? I just don't want to **** it up because she doesn't call and she thinks "see he never calls me" and moves on. i dunno, everytime I feel the urge to call her -- I don't because then it will feel like I lost. I only want to call her when I want to go out or whatever, if Im just chillin at home and im bored and I feel the urge to call her I end up fighting it and not calling. dunno, i guess its the right thing to do..

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex gf was the same. i just accepted that she liked calling all the time. even when we first met she called me first. she probably called almost everyday while we were together. school breaks and what not.