Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman gives you the silent treatment

Kingpin

Banned
Reaction score
I met this girl and she is crazy. Bad temper and all that. We've been going out for a couple months and we had a stupid argument and she started giving me the silent treatment. She never ignored me before, but she was trying to get the upper hand by ignoring my texts and calls. We were supposed to hang out on the 4th of July but she's been ignoring me.

I was thinking of a way to win her game, so I texted her "since you dont want to talk to me or hang with me I'm calling my ex to hang out this weekend. I know she's down to hang out because she emailed me last night twice. Speak now or never"

SHE REPLIED TO THAT! LOL, she told me to go ahead and hang out with my ex
and tried to lay a guilt trip on me about some BS.

The result from the text about my ex led to 6 texts from the girl after she gave me the silent treatment.

I told her what am I supposed to do? Spend the weekend alone since she has been dissing me all week? We are not exclusive and haven't had a talk like that.

She kept replying encouraging me to call my ex and she called me the f word a couple times. I know she doesn't really want me to call my ex. I pushed her buttons and it worked.

I was thinking about giving HER the silent treatment when she starts contacting me after this has marinated. She will wonder if I am hanging with my ex later. But I'm not about playing games but you have to fight fire with fire right?

Ofcourse there is no EX, I made it all up. So I think I just won this round of Silent Treatment lol.

My response to her game was ingenious right?

You think she will stalk me this weekend if I give her the silent treatment now? Her IL is very high.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats weird here is you're encouraging and propagating these games, instead of just saying "Fvck this. Im out of here. I dont want to be a part of this."
And just cut all contact.
But you KNOW she is 'crazy'. You KNOW she has a 'bad temper'.
And she was pissed off at you for whatever choice or reason, and decided to cut all contact with you.
Yet , you STILL pursued her, tried to get a reaction out of her, tried to cause pain to her, lied to her, and are still trying to find out ways to continue this and gain your revenge on her.

Glutton for unneccesary drama and punishment, are we??

Women like this have no place in the life of a Man who wants love, peace, harmony and respect. And has respect for his time and energy.

KP, you know what you're doing. But you're doing it anyway.
You're operating from your Ego. Because your ego got hurt. Now you're seeking retribution and trying to save face, trying to manage your self image, all this stuff, brother.
WTF??

Bottom line , if you cared about this woman, you would have taken steps to first avoid getting into a 'stupid' argument in the first place. And second, if it was something you instigated, you make amends.
If you dont care about her, then you dont seek revenge anyway, and you may even be inclined to just apologize for causing any hurt and say good bye.

Im just trying to help, man.
This kind of stuff is not really mature. And its a waste of precious time and energy.
This is not the way you really deep down want to experience your life and relationships. I know you dont.

You didnt 'win' anything, KP.
What you did was lose. You lost peace of mind, time, energy, emotional resources, and for what?
I know youre probably thinking that this is not a big deal.
But it is.
In the bigger picture.
Because the way you do One thing, is the way you do ALL things.
And the way you handle this, demonstrates how you handle other circumstances.
And you add all that up and you've got unncessary drama and arguments, discontent and all sorts of bs you dont need.
And this is your life.
Do you see the bigger picture, KP?
This is how you run your life.
Look at your post again.

Think about this.

I know this isnt what you expected to see, but this is what I believe will help you take a step back and look at yourself, and then see if this is truly aligned with the way you want your life to be, thats all, man.

Good luck.
I hope this helps.

Kingpin

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Whats weird here is you're encouraging and propagating these games, instead of just saying "Fvck this. Im out of here. I dont want to be a part of this."
And she was pissed off at you for whatever choice or reason, and decided to cut all contact with you.
Yet , you STILL pursued her, tried to get a reaction out of her, tried to cause pain to her, lied to her, and are still trying to find out ways to continue this and gain your revenge on her.

Women like this have no place in the life of a Man who wants love, peace, harmony and respect. And has respect for his time and energy.

You're operating from your Ego. Because your ego got hurt. Now you're seeking retribution and trying to save face, trying to manage your self image, all this stuff, brother.
WTF??

Bottom line , if you cared about this woman, you would have taken steps to first avoid getting into a 'stupid' argument in the first place. And second, if it was something you instigated, you make amends.
If you dont care about her, then you dont seek revenge anyway, and you may even be inclined to just apologize for causing any hurt and say good bye.

This kind of stuff is not really mature. And its a waste of precious time and energy.
This is not the way you really deep down want to experience your life and relationships. I know you dont.

What you did was lose. You lost peace of mind, time, energy, emotional resources, and for what?
But it is.
In the bigger picture.
And you add all that up and you've got unncessary drama and arguments, discontent and all sorts of bs you dont need.
And this is your life.
Look at your post again.

Think about this.

I know this isnt what you expected to see, but this is what I believe will help you take a step back and look at yourself, and then see if this is truly aligned with the way you want your life to be, thats all, man.

Good luck.
I hope this helps.

Alright that makes sense. I just wanted to break her silent treatment and it worked.

I will let her know that I'm not going to call the ex because I want her instead and see if she is still going to hang with me this weekend.

I think her IL is high she has just resorted to playing stupid games because I have not been a chump and let her "bag" me.

Last edited:

Kingpin

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:

WTF??

But it is.
In the bigger picture.
And this is your life.
Look at your post again.

Think about this.

Good luck.
I hope this helps.

Thanks interceptor! I let her know I'm not calling my ex (but told her that the ex did email me) and I asked her if I'll see her tomorrow? She replied and wants to meet for breakfast tomorrow.

You the man! Thanks for talking sense into me.

Kingpin

Banned
Reaction score
I still say I won her little game by making her reply out of jealousy. Now we are meeting up in the morning and then bang bang back at my place. I just needed some help in how to handle the post game show.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kingpin said:
I still say I won her little game by making her reply out of jealousy. Now we are meeting up in the morning and then bang bang back at my place. I just needed some help in how to handle the post game show.
You're the man! Oh god, teach me your ways!!!!!!!!!!

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? Shall we move to the high school forum?