Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Universal Signs of Wanting Sex?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard from a friend of a friend of mine that in a club there are two things you can do to let the girl subtly know that you are intrested in sex for ONS without coming on too strong.

One method is while talking to a chick you make your two hands like a gun shape and place them in your pocket so the index finger and the thumb are out and both index finger are pointing towards your croutch. This way while she is talking to you, she will be constatly looking towards your crouch to see to what you are pointing and this will make her think more about sex.

Another method is to take a chicks hand and with your index finger you make a small circular motion in the middle of her palm and this will subconsicously create a relationship with the idea of sex.

I don't advocate those methods, they sound a bit comical to me, I am just curious to know if anyone heard of those methods and whether or not anybody uses any psychology to indicate you are looking for sex tonight without actually saying it.

EverywhereMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard the the first idea, with the pointing, before on TV. Interestingly, if you put your hands fully into your pockets, according to pop psycology, that subliminally communcates that you are hiding something. Obviously that's not good, because you are saying you have something to hide.

But with the small modification of having just your thumbs, or your index fingers and thumbs, over outside of the pocket, you're drawing attention to that area, like you said.

Whether there's any truth to this, I don't know, but I would much rather, and have, take steps to increase confidence and sexual lust and have these physical signs working on a purely subconcious level, than go up to a girl worrying about whether my index finger is pointing towards my dyck.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage

Another method is to take a chicks hand and with your index finger you make a small circular motion in the middle of her palm and this will subconsicously create a relationship with the idea of sex.
HAHA thats funny. i dont care if it works or not thats ****ing funny

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm trying to fit 2 hands into one of my pockets right now, it's not working......

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was getting at, is that guys and girls should have a universal sign that they want sex on the spot as soon as they meet without all the talk and the games.

Like if you spot a HB and all you want is just sex and instead of going over there and try to get in the groove, get your game on and throughout the night figuring out if you are going to score and if the chick wants the same, why not cut through all the mess by using a sign especially if the girl is intrested as well in sex only doesn't want the games but yet she wants to be "discrete" about it.

I had another friend telling me that if a chick softely blows smoke in your face it means that she wants to give you a BJ. Again I have to question this kind of logic but there seem to be an "underground" language of wanting sex without actually saying it or running mad games on a chick.

Is there such a thing? or its all body language and kino that mix in with this kind of idea?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is there such a thing? or its all body language and kino that mix in with this kind of idea?
saying "would you like to go have some coffee " = " lets go have sexO "

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was getting at, is that guys and girls should have a universal sign that they want sex on the spot as soon as they meet without all the talk and the games.

Like if you spot a HB and all you want is just sex and instead of going over there and try to get in the groove, get your game on and throughout the night figuring out if you are going to score and if the chick wants the same, why not cut through all the mess by using a sign especially if the girl is intrested as well in sex only doesn't want the games but yet she wants to be "discrete" about it.

I had another friend telling me that if a chick softely blows smoke in your face it means that she wants to give you a BJ. Again I have to question this kind of logic but there seem to be an "underground" language of wanting sex without actually saying it or running mad games on a chick.

Haha, although it isn't body language, but talking, this whole "get to the point" attitude reminds me of this movie with Uma Thurman in it (don't know the name):

She and a guy are sitting on a couch together and both drinking a beer. They aren't saying much and you can tell it's kind of awkward and she randomly blurts out " You know, I give an incredible blow job." And the guy almost spits his beer out he's so surprised that she just brought it up. And of course they proceed to hooking up.

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Universal Signs of Wanting Sex

Clinical studies show that crotch odor is the clearest indication of sexual arousal.

Dont sleep on the awesome power of your schnozz!