Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 year old sluts

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's one thing that I find incredibly disturbing, driving through the city in the summer time. I've seen many, many young girls, girls who are nowhere near being a teenager dressing like your average high school slut. These girls are wearing the belly shirts, and the low rise tight jeans. I've also heard that they make thongs for girls this young.

What the fvck is going on in Generation Y? The age gap seems to be disappearing. Hell, when I was 10 years old, nobody really gave a 5hit what other people wore. Has a fashion trend hit elementary school? Has it become important to dress sexy before your body is ready to have or desire sex?

I can't completely blame all of this on the role models Britney Spears and Christina Agulala (whatever the hell her name is). Is it the fashion designers? Is it the parents? GenY's parents are made up of GenX and the Baby Boomers. Have the GenX teenage moms been influencing this?

If any of you have kids around the age of 10 years old, can you let us know what the hell is going on?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
There's one thing that I find incredibly disturbing, driving through the city in the summer time. I've seen many, many young girls, girls who are nowhere near being a teenager dressing like your average high school slut. These girls are wearing the belly shirts, and the low rise tight jeans. I've also heard that they make thongs for girls this young.

What the fvck is going on in Generation Y? The age gap seems to be disappearing. Hell, when I was 10 years old, nobody really gave a 5hit what other people wore. Has a fashion trend hit elementary school? Has it become important to dress sexy before your body is ready to have or desire sex?

I can't completely blame all of this on the role models Britney Spears and Christina Agulala (whatever the hell her name is). Is it the fashion designers? Is it the parents? GenY's parents are made up of GenX and the Baby Boomers. Have the GenX teenage moms been influencing this?

If any of you have kids around the age of 10 years old, can you let us know what the hell is going on?
That's basically the majority of the kinds of clothes they sell for girls now. My youngest child is 5 and virtually all the jeans available for girls now (even her age) are the low rise jeans.

And summer clothing for little girls is half shirts, halter tops, shorts, skirts, etc.

Kids are dressing that way because that's mostly all that is available in the stores to buy.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kids are dressing that way because that's mostly all that is available in the stores to buy.
So from your experience, it's the fashion industry and clothing companies who are to blame.

Personally, I think dressing a little girl like this is disgusting. If this type of clothing is dominating the market, the parents wouldn't have much of a choice in the matter. Have pedophiles entered into children's clothing fashion?

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of that episode of south park where paris hilton visits south park. All the little girls start behaving like sluts and want 2 dress sluty.. the poor guys can figure out whats happening!

god bless south park for its satire, a very intelligent program

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's gona get worse before it gets better... the rate at which gurls ware less and less cloths is desturbing. does that mean that in 10-20 years, gurls will be walking down the street totally naked, (or in tongs only)... haw about in another 40-50 years...(if we haven't nuked each other by then.)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's gona get worse before it gets better
Not necessarily. There may very well be a backlash against this type of fashion. Disco, bell bottoms, boy bands and neon colors faced the same thing. However, there usually is a chance of it coming back again. Fads come and go as the years go by.

What I'm trying to get at is the mentality of the people who have decided that this is an appropriate way for little girls to dress. Today's clothing style for young girls is heaven for a pedophile.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
So from your experience, it's the fashion industry and clothing companies who are to blame.

Personally, I think dressing a little girl like this is disgusting. If this type of clothing is dominating the market, the parents wouldn't have much of a choice in the matter. Have pedophiles entered into children's clothing fashion?
Oh, that type of clothing is dominating all the clothing market...not just for girls.

It's virtually impossibl to find a pair of jeans that don't practically show the crack of your ass when you bend over...regardless of what section you are in...unless you only wear professional wear. As a chesty woman, finding a top can be pure hell even for me at 39. They're always too tight, too revealing and uncomfortable. For my casual wear I quite often end up wearing men's t-shirts or buying a size far larger than what my actual size is just to have it not be skin tight. It's ridiculous.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Not necessarily. There may very well be a backlash against this type of fashion. Disco, bell bottoms, boy bands and neon colors faced the same thing. However, there usually is a chance of it coming back again. Fads come and go as the years go by.

What I'm trying to get at is the mentality of the people who have decided that this is an appropriate way for little girls to dress. Today's clothing style for young girls is heaven for a pedophile.
The fashion world went to hell in a handbasket shortly after mtv stopped playing rock music and rap and hip hop took over. Fashion is representative of the music young adults are listening to. In a world where everyone wants to look and act like a thug this fashion crap is the fallout. I enjoy rap and hip hop music...but I find I'm getting really sick of there not being much of a variety of music choices anymore. All this thug crap is so tired, old and lame.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This messes my game up alot cause I see girls who I think are 18 and then I find out their 14 :eek: :down:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
In a world where everyone wants to look and act like a thug this fashion crap is the fallout. I enjoy rap and hip hop music...
Please don't tell me you let your boys dress like gangsters and rap stars (thug wanabes).......

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fashion is representative of the music young adults are listening to.
The unfortunate thing is it's spilling over into other age groups who really don't give a 5hit what the latest fashion is. If anyone tried to tell me that a 7 year old girl wants to wear a thong because it's the latest fad, I'd tell them they're full of 5hit.

This messes my game up alot cause I see girls who I think are 18 and then I find out their 14
As I've said before, where the hell is the age gap now? A woman's breasts are NOT the best indicator that she's over the age of 17. Clothing and hair style used to give a decent idea of a girl's age.

Again going back to the clothing industry, I'm really finding it hard to believe that a bunch of yahoos met in a boardroom and decided that it was a good idea to make little girls dress like this. It makes me wonder if this has all gone to 5hit because of the greed of money. Has any sense of morale gone out the window just for a quick buck? Shame on the clothing industry.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Personally, I dont' care. It is gross, because sexualizing young girls is, well, unfair. It's only natural to look, and quite frankly, it's hard not to. Youngest I've "dated" was 17, and she was 18 when we did anything to be considered illegal, and she was done HS. BUT...

That's borderline not ok. I still talk to her, but here was a girl fully developed at 14, d-sized boobs as a teenager, butt the whole thing. No wonder we are walking hornball factories ready to spew.

I see this and it makes me want to wait until I'm 30 or 35, more established in life to marry. I'd rather get a youngin', confident in being with me, who's got low mileage on her, and have kids later, while she has kids younger, so we can ideally raise 'em proper.

Say 33 and 23?

I'll keep praying.

Dress up the girls until they're old enough to be ALLOWED to date us older bucks.

A-Unit

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the UK a girl leagal at 16 so all the grls start sleeping around at 14-15.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i can't figure that either

legal age here is 16 but i see chicks as young as 12 - 13 running the streets and sleeping around dressed like Paris Hilton

the problem is the social conditioning being fed into this generation by the media

if it's this bad now i shudder to think what the next generation will be like

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fashion world went to hell in a handbasket shortly after mtv stopped playing rock music and rap and hip hop took over. Fashion is representative of the music young adults are listening to. In a world where everyone wants to look and act like a thug this fashion crap is the fallout. I enjoy rap and hip hop music...but I find I'm getting really sick of there not being much of a variety of music choices anymore. All this thug crap is so tired, old and lame.
I am glad I am not the only one who sees it that way...very well said Wyldfire. Rap glamorizes the whole "slut" and "b!tch" thing that little girls are now wanting to be what these so-called "gangstas" are rapping about. MTV and the whole industry glamorizes the thug lifestyle.

Sell drugs, serve time in the pen, or come from the 'hood with bullet scars and you are gauranteed a record deal. Society now considers this "cool," and you now have 10 year old fashion victims. THAT is where it all starts, and that is what is WRONG with this society.

King of You

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres no better time to be a 10 year old boy these days haha. imagine seeing all the chicks you used to love back in grade school wearing mini skirts and slut clothes. That would have been dope.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the scary part is we're sounding the way our parents sounded to us :( perhaps their way is the rite way...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the scary part is we're sounding the way our parents sounded to us perhaps their way is the rite way...
My parents were always b1tching "Kids now days." If they're more aware of what's going on, they'll say either "Society now days" or "Parents now days". I find more people of my generation blaming it all on the parents rather than the kids. Perhaps this is a step in the right direction instead of blaming it on impressionable youth.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
Please don't tell me you let your boys dress like gangsters and rap stars (thug wanabes).......
They're both into skating, so they dress more like skaters than thugs. Pretty much loose jeans and tshirts with skating shoes...no jewelry.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my good friend's 11 year old sister wears shirts that say stuff like "I've got the looks, you've got the money." I'm only 23, but there's already a sharp contrast compared to 10 years ago or whatever. It's crazy.